Importance of dick size?

Don't make me laugh
This is just an opinion poll.
To know the ideal penis size, we have to see it in practice, and that is what my links show, and not to ask random women.
False evaluations - just as your study may also be wrong, but mine is more reliable, because we know the profiles of the users.
Again this is not a study, they just asked random women, what size would they prefer.
Now I ask you a question, is it the same thing that they choose a size, and they feel the size?
You obviously have no understanding of sample bias. The studys i cite are random sample with models of penis, its the most accurate it could be, the average dildo size on amazon is about average size

You obviously have no understanding of sample bias. The studys i cite are random sample with models of penis, its the most accurate it could be, the average dildo size on amazon is about average size
There are surveys that indicate that women prefer men with daddy's body, but as we see in practice, this is not what happens.
The same thing with dick size, choosing a size, and feeling it are different things.

LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
There are surveys that indicate that women prefer men with daddy's body, but as we see in practice, this is not what happens.
The same thing with dick size, choosing a size, and feeling it are different things.
That survey you’re refering to was actually correct and it was just stated wrong by tabloids, the so called “dad bod” was actually a very muscular burley man

No such thing as heigh queen lmfao good cope tho. Ik you want to feel like you’re a god but you arent very few women like massive penis, above average? Yes absolutely, massive? No absolutely not, you attractive size queens witch is a small percentage of women. Its a fetish just like loving giant boobs is a fetish, very few men like giant saggy tits, if you dont believe me check our big dick problems on reddit, countkess men having trouble with their size, most studies conclude above average is ideal to most women
You’ve never had sex using a massive penis. Keep coping with “it’s painful”. You don’t know anything about women’s reactions to a massive dick lmao.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I’m 6 inches long, 5 around, and I believe I can sexually satisfy any woman. I like thick girls and no issues, they all love it. Even one time a tall curvy black girl said my dick was big.

You’ve never had sex using a massive penis. Keep coping with “it’s painful”. You don’t know anything about women’s reactions to a massive dick lmao.
I cant take you seriously basic human biology and various stufies show you’re very wrong but i guess numerous peer reviewed papers is no match for your anecdotal evidence😂

I’m 6 inches long, 5 around, and I believe I can sexually satisfy any woman. I like thick girls and no issues, they all love it. Even one time a tall curvy black girl said my dick was big.
That’s around where most studies say is ideal

I said ideal, which means the most 'perfect'
If you're below 7 its over
Length really doesn't matter too much after it hits six inches. Girth matters WAY more. I don't get the obsession with length. Most women don't want their cervix pounded until they throw up from the pain, they want to be "stretched" and "filled."

What good does a long pencil do? She'll not be able to feel anything save for "pokes" to her cervix which most don't take a liking towards.

I would know personally with my wife that length can be too much. 7.6x5.8

Last edited: