Importance of hair

It's over if you're a baldcel. Most men drop 2-4 points in attractiveness by being bald (here I'm using the normie scale where 5 is average). Don't believe me? Shave your head and take a look. I'll put my money on the line. I know this because I did this personally over the summer last year. Went from a 5 to a 2. Not joking. (And my hair was kinda dogshit to begin with as well)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, LowTierNormie, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
It's over if you're a baldcel. Most men drop 2-4 points in attractiveness by being bald (here I'm using the normie scale where 5 is average). Don't believe me? Shave your head and take a look. I'll put my money on the line. I know this because I did this personally over the summer last year. Went from a 5 to a 2. Not joking. (And my hair was kinda dogshit to begin with as well)
Agreed. 30 years old is the bane of over 50 percent of white men's existence for this exact reason.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I gotta get on fin

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Recently saw a thread which used popular models such as Chico showing how bad they would look like with receding hair. Anyone got that image, please?

By the way, just booked my hair transplant - 2250 grafts FUE, a mere 4K.
found https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/balding-is-a-death-sentence-proof-inside.121483/

I'm right behind you! Gonna get me a similar transplant in August. I'm going to go FUT though, not FUE.
It's up to your transplant surgeon ultimately which of the 2 options you get but, given the option, FUT is rumored to provide thicker total results compared to FUE.

But, as I said. If he thinks FUE is best for you, then it's best.
Given the option though I'm going to pick FUT myself.

Should I hop on fin? Don’t want to take a tranny drug tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I'm right behind you! Gonna get me a similar transplant in August. I'm going to go FUT though, not FUE.
It's up to your transplant surgeon ultimately which of the 2 options you get but, given the option, FUT is rumored to provide thicker total results compared to FUE.

But, as I said. If he thinks FUE is best for you, then it's best.
Given the option though I'm going to pick FUT myself.

What is best if you don't want to use propecia/finasteride? Not gonna lie, I'd rather have multiple hair transplants than use that shit.

What is best if you don't want to use propecia/finasteride? Not gonna lie, I'd rather have multiple hair transplants than use that shit.

I can't advocate using hairloss medication at all because all of it has side effects. The ONLY solution realistically is to get the transplant. Get it multiple times over your life if you must.
Each time you are employed, try saving like $100. Call it your transplant fund.
I can't advocate using hairloss medication at all because all of it has side effects. The ONLY solution realistically is to get the transplant. Get it multiple times over your life if you must.

Try dermarolling perhaps as well? I've seen some promising videos on youtube that clearly show dermarolling/microneedling to have real results over just a few months of daily trearments (done with proper technique and scalp care).

Last edited:

Try dermarolling perhaps as well? I've seen some promising videos on youtube that clearly show dermarolling/microneedling to have real results over just a few months of daily trearments (done with proper technique and scalp care).
if u get a hair transplant and dont use minoxidil or fin the hairs gonna fall away. its best to get the ht and use the medication.

im only 16, but imma hope on both when im 18, but ill talk to a my dermatologist

From my understanding, after the initial period of just more than a week (and given no self-inflicted injuries, such as banging the head and damaging the skin within the first couple of months), at least 90% of the grafts stay for good. This is because they are taken from the back and those are the ones which most people will keep for life (except for those with extreme balding in the family).

The real issues arise, which call to use minoxidil, is when the hairs next to the transplanted ones start thinning. So, the reason for minoxidil and Finasteride is to keep all of the hairs matching.

I think I'm high DHT and concerned

HAIR IS FUCKING LIFE
NW 0-1 IS LIFE FOR EVERYONE.
EVEN IF HAIR IS GREY BUT FULL ITS LIFE.
BALDING IS DEATH FOR 90 % OF MALES.

I'm slightly receding hairline at 26 but my hairline has always been completely shit. I'm scared tbh.

So stupid how people are scared of having a very small risk for side effects, when being bald takes you so many chances in life. Not only with girls, but in general how people see and treat you. Being bald = natural castration but still with hormonal sexdrive. Having libido loss and erectile disfunction = impotence but still you can keep your dignity and pride. Easy choice for me.

• +1
Reactions: Golang