Importance of harmony

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Retired
Today I looked myself in the mirror and felt odd. Like most of you, I have body dismorphia and constantly look at myself in the mirror, I'll notice every slight little change. My face looked fat too wide, and I started questioning myself wtf was going on and even weighed myself. Turns out my hair was covering my forehead way more than usual making it very short, this destroyed my harmony and made me look really weird (face wider and fater). Funny, when I was younger I always felt my forehead was too big, but too short also looks like shit.

I spent hours and hours in front of the mirror unable to figure out what is making me average looking, I tried jawline, norwooding but still it didnt really apply to me...then I got brutally IPDpilled and now every time I look in the mirror I know exactly what’s wrong

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
harmony seems like cope to overrate people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
My looks is something that I know I am good in. I have looked at 1,000 mirrors in every angle imaginable. I have measured my face, my nose - width ratio etc... I have studied what makes people attractive.

• +1
My looks is something that I know I am good in. I have looked at 1,000 mirrors in every angle imaginable. I have measured my face, my nose - width ratio etc... I have studied what makes people attractive.
ok

• JFL
Send a pic of your face

Send a pic of your face

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

Lol, how do you imagine a woman ever wanting to fuck you. I come here to feel good about myself reading posts like this. This place is filled with losers.

• JFL