Importance of height, required height and methods to increase it?

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
Coping hard at 177-178 where the average is 175 and I fraud an inch (two inches total increase from shoes)

How important is height, is it like a minimum number to be acceptable and then another to be automatically attractive? Like barefoot 5'9 and 6

And what are increasing methods post puberty? I'm far past it and with early puberty not sure if I will ever reach 180 in the morning (just above 178 now)

I guess it's possible to get maximum potential with stretching and scoliosis elimination?

Still not keen on LL - expensive, dangerous and time constraint, given my height

@SirGey @Enigmatic93 @Dogs

what do you think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
> how important

very

> required height

> how to increase

better posture and relaxin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Tyronecell, Deleted member 2486 and 2 others
> how important

very

> required height

> how to increase

better posture and relaxin
Fucking this.
Also:How to increase:
Exercise,K2(all vitamins available.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
it's unimportant, meaning you won't get women solely because of your height, never
it's a small boost if you have a decent face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Tyronecell, Dogs and 2 others
Coping hard at 177-178 where the average is 175 and I fraud an inch (two inches total increase from shoes)

How important is height, is it like a minimum number to be acceptable and then another to be automatically attractive? Like barefoot 5'9 and 6

And what are increasing methods post puberty? I'm far past it and with early puberty not sure if I will ever reach 180 in the morning (just above 178 now)

I guess it's possible to get maximum potential with stretching and scoliosis elimination?

Still not keen on LL - expensive, dangerous and time constraint, given my height
we are all doomed son

For most people height is a huge halo, for me height would turn me into a God, if I was 6'2 and then frauded to 6'4 I could mog 99% of men everywhere

I should be thankful for my face but nope, the fact I wont be GigaChad in my life pisses me off everyday

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Normieville and Deleted member 2846
It's important but not to an extent people here say.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
the only reason i am not a virgin is because of my height

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Shubham4894 and LowTierNormie
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bui and Deleted member 3299
YES SO ITS NOT JUST YOUR HEIGHT. IF YOU WERE 3PSL LIKE ME NO 6'5 WOULD HELP YOU.
You are not 3psl son
= 3psl

Every girl I’ve gone out with has mentioned how tall I am in a good way. It’s real boys.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1973, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Every girl I’ve gone out with has mentioned how tall I am in a good way. It’s real boys.
i was out with my gf last night and waited for the uber and was standing on a parking curb (like the yellow bump so u don’t go past the spot) and it gave me a 3 inch boost to put me at 6’4

and she looks up at me and says “it would be hot af if you were that tall”. she’s 5’4

i wanted to break up with her at that moment i was so fucking livid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hooked_on_tonics, Hades and LowTierNormie
i was out with my gf last night and waited for the uber and was standing on a parking curb (like the yellow bump so u don’t go past the spot) and it gave me a 3 inch boost to put me at 6’4

and she looks up at me and says “it would be hot af if you were that tall”. she’s 5’4

i wanted to break up with her at that moment i was so fucking livid
Yeah I’m 6’2, 6’3.5 in shoes (Nike AF1’s lmao) and I still feel short sometimes cause dudes in my area are giants. I live in a tall state. I remember when I was shorter girls would make comments like that and it pissed me off so much.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2846
Yeah I’m 6’2, 6’3.5 in shoes (Nike AF1’s lmao) and I still feel short sometimes cause dudes in my area are giants. I live in a tall state. I remember when I was shorter girls would make comments like that and it pissed me off so much.
theres no way you feel short at 6 ft 3 1/2
No fucking way.
Not even In the netherlands.
You arent that tall then.
or you have some sort of disorder

No fucking way.

Lol you would in the Netherlands, enough 6’5-6’8 dudes here, also girls are 6’5 its nasty shit Im getting mogged at 6’ :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Lol you would in the Netherlands, enough 6’5-6’8 dudes here, also girls are 6’5 its nasty shit Im getting mogged at 6’ :lul: :lul: :lul:
Thats bullshit.
Girls 6 ft 5 everywhere.
Ive been there.
Only 1 6 ft 2 girl I saw
Thats it.
Major cope.
I didnt even get heightmogged hard.
Its all cope on this site.
Whatever Keep coping with muh 6 ft 2 isnt tall.
Jfl You would be like 6 tallest out of my whole grade of 80 boys if thats not tall then I dont know.
And were talking about young guys not oldcels.
Jfl at you copers

No fucking way.
The word I should’ve used was Average instead of short. I don’t fell average height all the time. Most notably at sporting events. I get mogged by like 20% of the people there.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Thats bullshit.
Girls 6 ft 5 everywhere.
Ive been there.
Only 1 6 ft 2 girl I saw
Thats it.
Major cope.
I didnt even get heightmogged hard.
Its all cope on this site.
Whatever Keep coping with muh 6 ft 2 isnt tall.
Jfl You would be like 6 tallest out of my whole grade of 80 boys if thats not tall then I dont know.
And were talking about young guys not oldcels.
Jfl at you copers
Heightfraud

Last edited: