Importance of smell/scent?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Staff
I’ve read somewhere that smell could be an important factor in attracting the opposite sex. But there’s no threads on how to scent or smellmaxx? :feelsuhh::feelswah::feelswhere:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
Because its retarded

Stop reading BuzzFeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Time Travel
Elaborate as to why it’s retarded.
No girl would choose St.Bo2 with the most expensive parfume over Chico Lachowski that smelled like trash

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Insomniac
Chad can smell like he’s rolled around in shit and still slay

No smell for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, dogtown, Time Travel and 4 others
No girl would choose St.Bo2 with the most expensive parfume over Chico Lachowski that smelled like trash
Yes. But that’s implying I said that smell beats face, which I did not. The example you provided just said what’s already been said many times, that face is the most important factor in attraction. Which isn’t answering my question.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HereForReasons and Steve bachall
Yes. But that’s implying I said that smell beats face, which I did not. The example you provided just said what’s already been said many times, that face is the most important factor in attraction. Which isn’t answering my question.
Maybe it is a very small factor in attraction but a quick look at your face can destroy anything since its the most important thing so its really meaningless

I’ve read somewhere that smell could be an important factor in attracting the opposite sex. But there’s no threads on how to scent or smellmaxx? :feelsuhh::feelswah::feelswhere:

I'd argue that smell probably only matters in terms of general hygiene. If you smell "good", you typically smell clean or fresh. Anything beyond that is mostly just personal opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Maybe it is a very small factor in attraction but a quick look at your face can destroy anything since its the most important thing so its really meaningless
Yes, but every little bit helps, no? Isn’t that why there are many threads about things other than face? Such as heightmaxxing, framemaxxing and all that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Yes, but every little bit helps, no? Isn’t that why there are many threads about things other than face? Such as heightmaxxing, framemaxxing and all that shit.
Theres literally a pinned thread for height/frame maxxing with 200 replies

Theres literally a pinned thread for height/frame maxxing with 200 replies
Lol, of course I know that. All I was trying to say is that, yes face is indeed the most important factor. But it doesn’t hurt to try and improve other traits such as your height, frame or status. Which is why there are many threads about these topics. So, why not smell/scent as well?

I'm legit curious if natural high test pheromones are more alluring than high end cologne

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons
It is very important, if not one of the most important things there is.

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown and Extra Chromosome
It is very important, if not one of the most important things there is.

View attachment 37336
Pseudoscience, dont listen to this

Its all overwritten once she sees your face. Use your brain instead of trying to disprove the blackpill with stupid bluepilled science

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Pseudoscience, dont listen to this

Its all overwritten once she sees your face. Use your brain instead of trying to disprove the blackpill with stupid bluepilled science
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Sasaz2 and Extra Chromosome
Pheromone pillers deserve the cross for betraying the blackpill and the teachings of St.Bo2

Inject pheromones straight into your tits and squeeze them near a women and tell me if you got laid
Mommy mommy milkies milkies
MOMMY MILKIES WARM AND TASTY
MOMMY MILKIES PLEASE BE HASTY
REFRESING DRINK FROM MOMMY’S UDDERS
I WANT MOMMY’S AND NO OTHER’S

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NickGurr and Extra Chromosome
Pheromone pillers deserve the cross for betraying the blackpill and the teachings of St.Bo2
Bruh.
I made a serum from my ball sweat and now all the guys are acting defensive infront of me.

Pheromonepill is the ultimate pill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Arkantos, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Bruh.
I made a serum from my ball sweat and now all the guys are acting defensive infront of me.

This I took 2ml of my ass hair sweat and put it on my eyebrows, now nobody tries to start shit now.

Bruh.

dude dont write it like this, some newcel might believe it and make a ball serum

• JFL
a lot of chads smell like shit tbh and foids dont seem to care from what i experience irl

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 483 and Extra Chromosome
Nigger

FUCKING JEWS RUINED THE FUCKING WORLD

PUT CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT MADE MEN INTO LOW T HIGH E LACTATING CUCKs

mommy gib milkies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1347
No smell for your face but it can't hurt for sure to smell nice.. Might give you 0.1 points

Also dress nice for another 0.2 points

It all adds up

Chad can smell like he’s rolled around in shit and still slay

No smell for your face
Even if that what you're saying is just a humorous exaggeration, it's not true even in the slightest.

Bad smell is an even bigger attraction killer than looks, it's in our nature, you're supposed to be disgusted the second you sense a foul smell.

Bad smell= death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1347
Even if that what you're saying is just a humorous exaggeration, it's not true even in the slightest.

Bad smell is an even bigger attraction killer than looks, it's in our nature, you're supposed to be disgusted the second you sense a foul smell.

Bad smell= death sentence

Facts. All the people saying you could be chad and smell like shit a pull girls are delusional. Girls (and all people, for that matter) are going to want absolutely nothing to do with you if you smell like shit - hell if your breath simply smells bad you'll turn 99% of people off unless you're gigachad, and even then its is so ridiculously unappealing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1347, Extra Chromosome, psycophsez and 1 other person
chad can work in farm all day and still bang farmer stacy

Pheromones play a factor, but they're not exactly "smell"
Applying perfume and deodorant certainly can help, but only if you're good-looking/tall enough already.

• +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn, SayNoToRotting and Steve bachall
As long as your general hygiene is good(so you don’t smell bad) then you’re ok,some fragrances will make you more attractive but they should be an add on to a good outfit imo

No smell for your bones
Smell is cope

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
https://incels.is/threads/my-odor-might-be-the-major-reason-for-my-inceldom.113641/

It's definitely part of the reason for my inceldom and high inhibition.

Smelling bad = over
Smelling neutral = good enough

NO PHEREMONES FOR YOUR FACE

• +1