Importance of Vitamin K2 if you take Vitamin D

Reoa

Reoa

Smoke cigars.
If youre a dude tryna get them bones from vitamin d3, it is important to use vitamin k2. Vitamin D3 seperates calcium from blood, which isn't really gonna do anything and may actually be harmful, but the k2 will help the calcium actually go into your bones. Also if you're gonna take them both do it at seperate times so you can absorb as much as you can from them

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LetsGrow, theanonymousone and 4 others
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 4804 and Reoa
Eat animal foods in their natural forms and get some sun and you will get an appropriate balance of nutrients. If you mess around with supps for everything then you will just fuck yourself up, half those supps aren't even absorbed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Eat animal foods in their natural forms and get some sun and you will get an appropriate balance of nutrients. If you mess around with supps for everything then you will just fuck yourself up, half those supps aren't even absorbed.
cope

if you want to get bigger bones, you need a megadose, no amount of foods will give you enough vitamins

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4213, Deleted member 5802 and 4 others
Which k2 do I get? And how far apart should I tale k2 and d3

What is the ratio of K2 to D3? If I'm not megadosing K2.

I used to take 1,000 IU of D3 but now my K2 has 400 IU so I don't even bother taking the vitamin D separately anymore. I forgot exactly how much K2 it is but it's like 83% of the RDA.

Which k2 do I get? And how far apart should I tale k2 and d3
K2 mk4

There is a bone supplement thread on this site forgot whee it is tho

I ask because someone saied that k2 during puberty stune groth
wtf are these retards on about lol

either it was a fellow greycel or a coping shitposter

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
how
cope

if you want to get bigger bones, you need a megadose, no amount of foods will give you enough vitamins
how much k2 mk4 a day for best benefits?
currently taking 15mg a day

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I tried the k2 megadose cope & big surprise, nothing happened except possibly some liver damage.

sounds like another mew cope

I’ve been taking this for years, and yes it helps, but it’s not a miracle by any means.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mk4 and dose with MG not mcg
some guy on here said mk7 over mk4 recently saying that studies back up mk7.. also way fewer mk4 products and more expensive. mg huh? I dose 500mcg but I get fucking leg and arm itches and red spots from even 200mcg

I have k2 mk4 and vitamin d3 comming in like a week

What is the best time to use these supplements? In the morning k2 and in the evening d3?

• +1
Reactions: Dutcher
There's only a liquid
yes liquid is fine?
some guy on here said mk7 over mk4 recently saying that studies back up mk7.. also way fewer mk4 products and more expensive. mg huh? I dose 500mcg but I get fucking leg and arm itches and red spots from even 200mcg
mk4 is from animal product mk7 is from plant. animal better then plant

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I have k2 mk4 and vitamin d3 comming in like a week

What is the best time to use these supplements? In the morning k2 and in the evening d3?
Fuckk tylor hill you are ruining my nofap

• JFL
Reactions: Reoa
yes liquid is fine?

mk4 is from animal product mk7 is from plant. animal better then plant
ur taking them yourself? How many drops and how do you consume them?

Lots of people swear mk4 is better can you explain why mk7 you seem high iq
Yeah... About that high iq... I just confused them. Mk4 is better

• +1
Reactions: Reoa
Ok homie you got me real worried there
Yeah shit aint too simple tho. There is some studies saying mk4 is literally not in the blood stream after use

Yeah shit aint too simple tho. There is some studies saying mk4 is literally not in the blood stream after use
wth is mk4 chad only?

if it doesn't work why take it?
Just cause no vit k increase in blood serum was there doesnt mean it does nothing. For example, mk4 has been shown to reduce bone breaks by 80 percent

Can i take d3 before breakfast in the morning abd k2 before lunch?

k2 is a good vitamin to consume for reasons other than trying to grow facial bones.
it's gigacope for that reason, even if you're fucking 12.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Watch the video on the Jeranism YT channel about K2 where even consequences on looks are speaken about.
Still, it has tremendous effects on aging, cardio, teeth and much more.

K2 mk7 looks pretty effective from only 45 microgramms per day
I take 200 micro + 25 micro D3 (in oil) at the same time.
They interact so why not take them at the same time ?
But mk7 has a long period (72h) so it does not matter over time when you've been taking it for a few days I think.
It's just adding up in your body for some time then.