Importance of voice in males

yes that is me, i am the winner
Congrats :exited:

btw where are you from, you sound like an UScel that bullies little kids in high school ngl

My voice is fucked up. I have rhotacism (I can't pronounce 'r', it sounds like 'w') and everyone makes fun of me for it.
if you are french you don't need to pronounce the R. ?
if you are english or american you need to pronounce the sound /r/ just when it is after the T like in theese words:"trumpet", "training"
If you are italian or spanish you are fucked because the sound /r/ is everywhere

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
Voice = charisma
fags want you to think they are smart and are charismatic due to their personality but it's all about your voice
you could say some random garbage and it will sound good if you have good voice and bad if you have bad voice just like how
gl person who make advances is seen as confident and bl person as a creep

the difference between mojopin, astrosky, and fatman success on youtube is their voice

• +1
Reactions: Zeus
Voice = charisma
fags want you to think they are smart and are charismatic due to their personality but it's all about your voice
you could say some random garbage and it will sound good if you have good voice and bad if you have bad voice just like how
gl person who make advances is seen as confident and bl person as a creep

the difference between mojopin, astrosky, and fatman success on youtube is their voice
Voice is an important factor with sadly not many things you can do to improve it. I can try to scrape the internet for advice and post a thread but It will probably still not be that effective.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
this thread was a kek tbh