IMPORTANT: BE MERCILESS, HAVE NO REGRETS

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
A lot of men and incels especially, are more emotional than they think. They think they are tough but in reality, they have lots of insecurities and inhibtions. They have regrets, they have doubts even about the smallest decisions they make.

Women, get to reject thousands of men every year, if not more. Do you think they give a fuck about these poor men? Hell no. Why? Becuase they understand that their well being, their sexual security, their pussy is more important than those men's feelings. In other words, they put themselves above others.

And that's exactly how you should be. You should put yourself above others. You shouldn't care much about the cosnequences your actions have on other people. Doubting your decisions, even if they are wrong, is insecurity and insecurity is weakness and it makes you beta and reduces your confidence and ability to compete with other men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance, Deleted member 39 and 5 others
I've become so extremely jaded over the years that if i could do sth that would profit me little and damages someone's lives extremely i wouldn't think twice about doing that without regrets. You might think that im just bullshitting over the internet but no i found this way to be correct and i act on it.

If you are an incel JFL at not being merciless and have no regrets

52430beb69bedd9a4c6cd2ce-750.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and Looksking
I've become so extremely jaded over the years that if i could do sth that would profit me little and damages someone's lives extremely i wouldn't think twice about doing that without regrets. You might think that im just bullshitting over the internet but no i found this way to be correct and i act on it.

If you are an incel JFL at not being merciless and have no regrets

52430beb69bedd9a4c6cd2ce-750.jpg

Not only incels, most people are like that. Mercy is weakness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Maybe I'll transform into a chad if I read enough of blackopstruecels shitposts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Maybe I'll transform into a chad if I read enough of blackopstruecels shitposts

Reading my oneitis posts wil make you a slayer, no doubt about that

• +1
You should put yourself above others. Doubting your decisions, even if they are wrong, is insecurity and insecurity is weakness and it makes you beta and reduces your confidence and ability to compete with other men.

Agreed.

• +1
Fully agree. So much so that every time I do something nice or kind I've been able to pinpoint exactly why I've done it from a self interest standpoint. Don't break rapport with my boss? It's not for him, it's for that promotion. Donate to charity? Virtue signal and act like I'm 'one of them'.When in reality, it's all an illusion for my own gain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and iamgoingtomakeit
Fully agree. So much so that every time I do something nice or kind I've been able to pinpoint exactly why I've done it from a self interest standpoint. Don't break rapport with my boss? It's not for him, it's for that promotion. Donate to charity? Virtue signal and act like I'm 'one of them'.When in reality, it's all an illusion for my own gain.

Nice, every nice, I like you style

• +1