Important Phenomenon about Users/Ascensions/Ratings

Yeah I don’t understand why people post their faces here hahaha :feelshaha:
You can Post it lol.
Just your photo is useless.
People who want to dox, they need to be good dam at computers or need more info (like ig) or atleast your city of living.
Just don't be a dick head and make threads hating bunch of groups in society.
Then Even if you get doxxed, what they gonna say,
Prettyboymaxxing staying double jaw surgery gonna help get you laid?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2810 and DidntRead
You can Post it lol.
Just your photo is useless.
People who want to dox, they need to be good dam at computers or need more info (like ig) or atleast your city of living.
Just don't be a dick head and make threads hating bunch of groups in society.
Then Even if you get doxxed, what they gonna say,
Prettyboymaxxing staying double jaw surgery gonna help get you laid?
Lol, my face is my avi. And that’s why I try to be as clean as possible here. Last thing I want is what happened to Nibba because his future is fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Lol, my face is my avi. And that’s why I try to be as clean as possible here. Last thing I want is what happened to Nibba because his future is fucked
Exactly, keep it clean.
Doxxing is useless (Albit extremely unpleasant) if they got nothing on you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Exactly, keep it clean.
Doxxing is useless (Albit extremely unpleasant) if they got nothing on you.
Can’t they get your IP and all social media and shit? That would be pretty bad. If they really wanted to, they could get your family and friends as well and tell them even though that would be useless. What happened to Nibba was the worst possible thing (and most overboard reaction imo).

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 2745
Can’t they get your IP and all social media and shit? That would be pretty bad. If they really wanted to, they could get your family and friends as well and tell them even though that would be useless. What happened to Nibba was the worst possible thing (and most overboard reaction imo).
They can.
Always use vpn.
Once again they can still swat you/send you shit with doxxing, but purely from context of "exposing you" if you keep it clean, there's nothing to expose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Congratulations you just admitted the importance of personality, or online attitude in this case, on perceived facial attractiveness.
it was never 100% about looks. people who unironically believe it's LITERALLY 100% looks from start to finish are morons

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 2846, LowTierNormie and 3 others
it was never 100% about looks. people who unironically believe it's LITERALLY 100% looks from start to finish are morons
or incel / outsidecel, never did they socialize or shit imo

But I still nt mog, ps: you posted worst pics of mine.

or incel / outsidecel, never did they socialize or shit imo
Yeh people like to believe its all looks because they have no social skills. I cant take these posts seriously

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1942 and DidntRead
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Anubis and Deleted member 3043

Yeh people like to believe its all looks because they have no social skills. I cant take these posts seriously

The god

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
you probably didn't understand the point of thread whatsoever
I think FatmanO does look average looking now he has came a long way from where he began.

IKE!

I had a similar thing with hamlossus

after seeing his face for the first time I was like "holy fuck what a truecel" but then later he started looking normal to me, the initial truecel reaction disappeared.

Initial reactions are the most important when determining how good looking someone is

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Arkantos and 2 others
@cocainecowboy
Tenor 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Interesting post tbh Mr 6.7 2.0 wink wink xD

• +1

Is that what the whole doxxing situation over at Lookism was all about? What ended up happening to him? All I know is that someone was on the receiving end of a dox attempt

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • So Sad
Reactions: bruhcel
Wow... he said some pretty discriminant shit but man that is terrifying. His whole life is pretty much fucked now
Yeah he’s really dumb for saying all that and posting his FB and IG willingly but at the same time the people who made that must hate their own lives. Imagine spending hours upon hours gathering all that info and creating a website to ruin someone’s life. Must have a lot of hate in their own lives to do such a thing.

:lul: the same thing happened to nibba :lul:
Most overrated user of looksmax.me history.
He also went from 6'2 to 6'4 in 2 months and nobody even doubted it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, LowTierNormie, DidntRead and 1 other person
Damn, that's brutal. I wonder who he pissed off to warrant that kind of treatment? Makes you wonder if it's safe to post face pics on any sort of looksmaxxing-dedicated forum.
Yeah, I don’t know when that website was published but I THINK it was when Lookism got doxxed. It was probably some IncelTears users because I think they paid hackers to doxx this site and Lookism. Don’t quote me on that. It’s pretty fucked up though. It’s all this “cancel culture” bullshit. It’s probably some SJW’s that got upset and made the site. Some of what he said seemed, honestly, sarcastic and funny in an ironic way. Sure, he said some fucked up things but it doesn’t warrant destroying someone’s future because the creators of the website were spiteful towards “incels.” Very gross behavior from the creators side tbh.

And you’re honestly fine. As long as you don’t post racist/homophobia/misogynistic things you should be good. That’s why I steer clear of all that even if it’s meant to be a joke because I don’t want my employer who could be an Indian, for all I know, reading racist things I said about Indians. Not that I say racist things to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, bruhcel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Yeah, I don’t know when that website was published but I THINK it was when Lookism got doxxed. It was probably some IncelTears users because I think they paid hackers to doxx this site and Lookism. Don’t quote me on that. It’s pretty fucked up though. It’s all this “cancel culture” bullshit. It’s probably some SJW’s that got upset and made the site. Some of what he said seemed, honestly, sarcastic and funny in an ironic way. Sure, he said some fucked up things but it doesn’t warrant destroying someone’s future because the creators of the website were spiteful towards “incels.” Very gross behavior from the creators side tbh.

And you’re honestly fine. As long as you don’t post racist/homophobia/misogynistic things you should be good. That’s why I steer clear of all that even if it’s meant to be a joke because I don’t want my employer who could be an Indian, for all I know, reading racist things I said about Indians. Not that I say racist things to begin with.
@itsOVER created the site about Griff Littlehale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 39
Holy shit he sounds annoying and so entitled just by that thread. Eh, whatever, I hate narcissists with a passion anyways. Sounds like he deserved it for the most part.
noyone deserves it tbh, what you say on forums should stay on forums, it shouldn't affect your personal life.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, Arkantos, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person

Yeah, I don't think I've ever posted anything legitimately offensive here or on Lookism, unless a male declaring that he wants to become highly physically attractive for the first time in his life before the agepill bites him in the ass is now considered offensive (and if it is, then that makes a sad statement regarding modern society and its proclivity for getting offended). What is a future employer going to say -- "Is it true that you got $30k worth of shit put in your face so you could masquerade as a wannabe slayer?"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2846
I'm gonna present 2 psychological tricks. They use these psychological tricks in media, politics, general advertisement, everywhere. These psychological effects are present here, they affect looksmaxxing methods, user ratings, blackpill ideologies etc. Everything that is.. visual basically

1. Illusory truth effect : when you keep seeing false things over and over repeated for long enough time, you'll believe it, even if your instincts initially told you other wise and you didn't believe it. wikipedia link

Example 1.

How this takes effect on PSL forums: Lets take an user that starts spamming his pictures over and over every day and keeps telling he fucks women.

View attachment 117685 View attachment 117687- "I fuck mad bitches bro, i mog prime chico, delon. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

At first, you'll laugh at him. Think he's a troll. To be fair you think well "he looks above average for a white guy and low inhib enough, so he can likely get girls, but he's making a fool of himself"

months pass by....

he keeps uplaoding his autistic threads, pictures every single day, telling you how handsome he is, how much girls worship him

and then you'll actually see some form of cult forming around him. you'll observe people repeating these things that he was telling about himself. you will see people telling he's 7 psl or 6,5 psl. you will see people telling he's legit chad. you will see these users defending their little idol to death. their minds have been hijacked, @Arceus300 has them on a leash.
Example 2.

View attachment 117696 View attachment 117697 View attachment 117698 "I'm a super model, billionaire, esports super star, also a kick-boxing champion, 8 inch dick, 24 inch bideltoid without gymcelling btw. I also like to draw in my free time, they showcase my paintings in the Louvre. I also have more sex appeal than most models and fuck different 7-8 psl instagram models every day. All completely effortless. Looks theory doesn't matter, you just need to be confident guys and you're all a bunch of aspies
."

So at first your first intuition is that he's a pretty handsome dude and is full of himself, but he's likely overexaggerating and has likely something to compensate for, for trying to impress a forum filled with sex deprived lonely dudes. So what's his deal? Was he an incel growing up and trying to redeem himself? Is he mentally ill?

It doesn't really matter. He posts enough Tinder threads, he posts enough frauded selfies, photoshopped selfies in perfect lightning. He writes about enough crazy stories and experiences, whether they're true, partially true or completely false, are utterly irrelevant. As time passes, as you keep seeing his face over and over you'll soon enough believe that, he is, indeed the ultimate giga chad. People write threads about him 24/7, he's in everyone's mind, he's Jesus Christ of PSL. Nobody SMV mogs Chris. If Chris DMs Margot Robbie, then Margot Robbie is knocking on the door the day after. Face down, ass up? she asks.

2. Mere-exposure effect wikipedia link

This is similar to the first one, but different in the sense that this is directly related to attraction and familiarity.

When you see someone's face over and over, over time you'll look past his/her flaws and see him/her in different light than your first impression.

This is why you develop oneitis with average looking girls,
This is why you'll start overrating users once they've posted their face enough times.
This is why you'll believe certain people "ascended" upon looksmaxxing, even though they didn't. (You don't take their flaws into account as much as you did the first time you've seen them, because you got used to them after seeing the face over and over, thus you'll more so judge him by how much they improved compared to his previous state, instead of where they truly stand and what kind of first impression they have on strangers)

Lets say, someone below-average posts his face.

View attachment 117709 View attachment 117715

You're gonna see people shit on him. You're gonna see people telling him it's over and don't even bother. Then once he keeps making threads over and over, you're gonna see people making softer. The Mere-Exposure effect is already taking place. What was first "over", now is "not that bad".

He's a familiar face now. You've seen him in hundreds of threads. You've seen him in youtube videos. Suddenly you consider him average instead of below average. He's just another average dude that can make it. He's truly not that bad as you initially thought.

Then, the magi happens.

View attachment 117713 View attachment 117719

The people whose mind is already hijacked by this psychological phenomenon will overrate him by how much he improved vs. where he stands. You're gonna see people calling him high tier normie, chadlite, 6 psl. These people no longer see the NCT, death tier mouth area, bad lower third, hairline, collagen etc

- these things not only has an effect on users, but looksmaxxing methods, aka if someone posts enough about steroids, sarms etc. you're gonna be subconsciously peer pressured into it and by seeing all those compounds, they sort of become "familiar" and not seem as dangerous and make it likelier for you to actually inject shit

- if someone posts enough mewing studies, theories, great work articles you'll be inclined to believe mewing is not complete utter garbage and has to have some scientific base behind it

- if someone posts "gymcelling is bad, all about face" enough you'll be inclined to believe gymcelling is indeed coping, when its proven to have numerous health benefits and will likely always somewhat improve your looks, whether directly through your physique or the health benefits associated with improved circulation, skin, metabolism, sleep etc.

- if someone posts enough videos, pictures about fitness influencers who have top 0,001% insertions, proportions, test levels, muscle androgen receptor density and metabolism, you're more inclined to believe that gymcelling on your below average manlet framecel physique with shitty insertions will make you look better, when in reality at best it doesnt do anything, at worst it makes u seem coping manlet bloatcel

etc. you get the point, its all about how you portay things. you can portray everything in good and bad lightning and if you see certain things enough times, your mind will be tricked into believing it.

If you want to ascend, you need to more skeptical with everything. Every method, every product they recommend, every compound, every vitamin etc.

nothing, and everything works at the same time, it all comes down to the person at the end of the day, there is no 1 1 size fits all in looksmaxxing techniques. if you aren't high IQ to figure out what things helps you ascend and can't take proper judgement of the feedback you get, chances you'll never make it.

People will believe what fits their own narrative, their own problems and will project it onto others to seek familiarity and reassurance in their inner lack of confidence.

Obligatory tags, users featured in order: @Arceus300. @Dark1e, @FatmanO

As much as i despise you as much as i hate you to the very bottom of my soul as much as i wish you were hit by a truck or raped in the back of a lorry i will admit this you have my respect this is some high iq content fuck post content like this for once

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus, RAITEIII and Deleted member 2486
As much as i despise you as much as i hate you to the very bottom of my soul as much as i wish you were hit by a truck or raped in the back of a lorry
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, KDA Player and Titbot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
2 pages long of just full arguing, this why @itsOVER hated nibba btw
I know why people hated nibba.
Still, imo it was too harsh of a punishment.
But nibba is a dum fuck as well for letting people know his ig and fb.
Like it's like you're begging to be doxxed.

I know why people hated nibba.
Still, imo it was too harsh of a punishment.
But nibba is a dum fuck as well for letting people know his ig and fb.
Like it's like you're begging to be doxxed.

His Ig was public on looksmax and on lookism, screenshots of the lookism Instagram account included it. Lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2810
this post really boofed my coffee cake. everything is changed now. I can't go back to the bluepill after this nuclear abyss blackpill.

• Woah
based

• +1
what happened to future chadlite?
He decided to quit after Nibba got doxxed then self injected filler and went to Spain to ldar and slay. Ascension tbh

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444

does this nigga read looksmax? wtf is this timing. he made hundreds of videos about looks and he never have mentioned "exposure effect". I make a thread on it and then 1 week later he makes a video about it

jose zuniga reveal yourself!

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
tbh fatman is slightly above average compared to an average person walking down the street hes tall also so hell be fine i guess hes MAX high tier normie