Improving my eyes

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
What Surgeries are needed to go from this to that and how many PSL points would this ascend me? is it worth?
(Not looking up/ Frauding, you can see the reflection of my phone in my eyes and its in the bottom of my pupils and not the top)
IMG E1182
Slayer

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Gunna, Chadeep and 1 other person
I don't think you can change your medial canthus with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Nothing. Your eyes are already great. Only lacks pfl and sadly that can't be altered

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 4430, thecel and 1 other person
actual BDD if u are trying to change your eyes jfl

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Nothing. Your eyes are already great. Only lacks pfl and sadly that can't be altered
Yeah, I did raise the outer lid between the two and that gives about a mm or two. I could do that with blepharoplasty yeah?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
Just need better eyebrows tho
I'm Threading them soon. What else can I do besides thread, minox, and oil? eyebrow tattoo is too far for men yeah?

I'm Threading them soon. What else can I do besides thread, minox, and oil? eyebrow tattoo is too far for men yeah?
Eyebrow transplant,

other things are cope

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku
Yeah, I did raise the outer lid between the two and that gives about a mm or two. I could do that with blepharoplasty yeah?
Orbital box osteotomy might do but I'm not sure since it alters the ipd more less the actual orbital shape

• +1
Orbital box osteotomy might do but I'm not sure since it alters the ipd more less the actual orbital shape
Yeah thats just IPD. Plus im getting Rhino once im done with invisalign so if I wanted more IPD I could just alter my nose bridge and fraud it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
Your eyes are top tier tbh, just trim those eyebrows a little

• +1
Start dying the outsides of your eyebrows, trust me it’s like the easiest looksmax and makes a noticeable difference.

• +1
Ban this chad already

• +1
Not entirely true. Canthoplasty can lengthen PFL by 3-5 millimeters.

• +1
This continues to highlight that cosmetic orbital reconstruction is the breakthrough needing to happen for people to really elevate.

• +1
you have a top tier eye area

you are the last person that needs any cosmetic surgery for eye shape, and even if you did have a procedure done, the result would most likely look worse than what you have now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DrOtaku, Schönling and baruch
Quit bragging OP. It's not cool

• JFL