in all my life, ive only seen 2 Brits with North Atlantid Hollywood pheno

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
that i know of IRL, one of them obviously being me

the other guy was a few years older than me, became a father at 18 and never heard of him again

thats how rare this pheno is

people assume england pumps them out faster than a single mum pumps out her next income on the dole

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 656
its more common in western England, Ireland than in say East anglia, depends on what region youre from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
its more common in western England, Ireland than in say East anglia, depends on what region youre from

no, irish doesnt have it. some look good but its not hollywood disney prince tier

it comes from dark featured brits, from the south of the uk generally

• +1
It’s very common in Yorkshire.

• +1
no, irish doesnt have it. some look good but its not hollywood disney prince tier

it comes from dark featured brits, from the south of the uk generally
Anthropology is my degree

It's found throughout England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Northern France, Norway, Northern Western Germany and seldom parts of Sweden.

F8xxT2X.png

North atlantid is a dark nordid type.

a transitional, northern european type, that combines features from middle europeans and northern europeans.

Northatlantid

described by Eickstedt and Lundman, as having a pigmentation between the Nordic and Atlanto-Mediterranid stock of the Mediterranean.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Saturn, middayshowers, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
I've never seen a North Atlantid irl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, x30001 and 2peasinapod

It's found throughout England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Northern France, Norway, Northern Western Germany and seldom parts of Sweden.

F8xxT2X.png
you are missing the point, a balkan refugee can read a random article on the internet and recycle it as his own

seeing it IRL is different, ive lived in privileged areas most of my life and almost never see it.

hollywood means blank cavas, you cant get away with looking irish or welsh. Scots would have more imo

its way more than just having dark hair and light eyes

F8xxT2X.png

North atlantid is a dark nordid type.

a transitional, northern european type, that combines features from middle europeans and northern europeans.

View attachment 112948

described by Eickstedt and Lundman, as having a pigmentation between the Nordic and Atlanto-Mediterranid stock of the Mediterranean.

from all th pheno this girl's one is the best. Then come mediteranean one's.
dafuk, it's so bright.

its way more than just having dark hair and light eyes

It’s really not.

North Atlantid is just blue eyes blackish hair, with a tallish skull.

The people you see in Hollywood are the chads of the pheno, having the pheno doesn’t make you chad.

Also pheno is gay cope for fags like @mido the slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and BigBoy
edit : i know a north atlantid looking guy from bretagne, ie northern france, so you'r right : black hair, green eyes/grey, he is slaying in tinder, that's why. like 99+ likes the first 24h. Here you see only his upper face, that's all i have :

@samm735

It’s really not.

The people you see in Hollywood are the chads of the pheno, having the pheno doesn’t make you chad.

completely false, you cant be north atlantid if you are born in a caravan to romanian immigrants

its a complete package, height, bone structure, features

in fact, i dont even think blue eyes are needed to have the pheno
edit : i know a north atlantid looking guy from bretagne, ie northern france, so you'r right : black hair, green eyes/grey, he is slaying in tinder, that's why. like 99+ likes the first 24h. Here you see only his upper face, that's all i have :

@samm735

i see tons of guys looking like this

• +1
They’re rare because Nordid Death squad put them out of business. Hail Victory.

completely false, you cant be north atlantid if you are born in a caravan to romanian immigrants

its a complete package, height, bone structure, features

in fact, i dont even think blue eyes are needed to have the pheno

i see tons of guys looking like this
theyre not needed, the eye colour can vary from blue-grey-green

height is medium to tall
certain features must be seen to be associated with north atlantid

Eastern euro similar pheno is north pontid

similar to north atlantid, but with subtle differences.

This is a north pontid female

z13711742Q,Julia-Kaminska.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod

Yes you can it’s called genetic recombination.

Now stop jacking off over pointless bullshit

• +1
Reactions: samm735
this pheno is much more common in the uk, its lighter featured. @oldcell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
theyre not needed, the eye colour can vary from blue-grey-green

height is medium to tall
certain features must be seen to be associated with north atlantid

Eastern euro similar pheno is north pontid

similar to north atlantid, but with subtle differences.

This is a north pontid female

z13711742Q,Julia-Kaminska.jpg

what's your pheno ?

Yes you can it’s called genetic recombination.

Now stop jacking off over pointless bullshit
this can be the case as phenotype does not always reflect genotype, but there would have to be some ancestry of said pheno for it to occur

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
this can be the case as phenotype does not always reflect genotype, but there would have to be some ancestry of said pheno for it to occur

full hippo tier reply

its all to do with nationality and ancestry, which is why its so rare

fkn lol at special snowflake easturn euros that think they have frauded life itself, you will always be perceieved as a pontid weeder

but there would have to be some ancestry of said pheno for it to occur

Of course.

But I think it is pointless too obsess over this shit, OP has this delusional that too be classed as North Atlantid you have to be Henry cavil.
fkn lol at special snowflake easturn euros that think they have frauded life itself, you will always be perceieved as a pontid weeder

We are both from England you delusional cuck.

No one thinks like this not even foids subconsciously, good looking is good looking. Kill your self

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC and Chadelite
Of course.

But I think it is pointless too obsess over this shit, OP has this delusional that too be classed as North Atlantid you have to be Henry cavil.

We are both from England you delusional cuck.

no ive posted numerous examples, you are the deluded one to think you can be NA as a romanian peasent who for generations has turned the soil with folks and shovels

no ive posted numerous examples, you are the deluded one to think you can be NA as a romanian peasent who for generations has turned the soil with folks and shovels

Let me guess you also believe in ‘muh high class’ lmao @ you ugly incel coping with pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Let me guess you also believe in ‘muh high class’ lmao @ you ugly incel coping with pheno

legit bro we are all born equal, just go to the gym, eat organic and mew

you dont even need a job!

• +1

We are not born equal.

You need genetics plus a good environment.

Also you need to have a proper father figure not some soy passive cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
full hippo tier reply

its all to do with nationality and ancestry, which is why its so rare

I'm not eastern european, I'm from England, my only non english ancestry is Irish and Swedish.

genotype=/= phenotype there is not always a direct correlation between genotype and phenotype, if someone has legitimate north atlantid ancestry it can appear down the line of the lineage, its not a hard concept to understand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2810

reveal yourself and show us that beautiful "muh north atlantid" pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
I'm not eastern european, I'm from England, my only non english ancestry is Irish and Swedish.

genotype=/= phenotype there is not always a direct correlation between genotype and phenotype, if someone has legitimate north atlantid ancestry it can appear down the line of the lineage, its not a hard concept to understand.

i can see you are british mate, im talking about the balkan larper

and ofcourse, my parents are both nigerian beach sellers but i have a great step grandfathers uncles cousin who was a handsome brit and i just am so lucky i inherited all his dna
@Virgin still adopted my posting style from lookism, still a self hating unemployed balkan loser with no mates

nothing seems to change with you, 10 years from now still be larping as a superior anglo lmao

cute liking your own posts with alts, you are definition of deadbeat

Last edited:
  • +1
you are special.

The best looking girl i dated was a North Atlantid girl that genetically came from north france

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and 2peasinapod
The best looking girl i dated was a North Atlantid girl that genetically came from north france

but north atlantid doesnt translate to hollywood in females

its not so set in stone like men

i dont really like NA women, they like me though

nice avi mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Aesthetic
but north atlantid doesnt translate to hollywood in females

its not so set in stone like men

i dont really like NA women, they like me though

nice avi mate
Thx bro your avi is nice aswell.

What i realised is that north atlantid girls are associated with actors like Megan Fox and Kaya Scodelario so it does happen in some cases.

that i know of IRL, one of them obviously being me

the other guy was a few years older than me, became a father at 18 and never heard of him again

thats how rare this pheno is

people assume england pumps them out faster than a single mum pumps out her next income on the dole
brits are some of the most subhuman looking cucks on earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
what i did fucking say sir ? North France have one of the best north atlantid niche

It’s really not.

Well here's the thing, delon is not a chad in bones, his bones are that of a chadlite at most, but the pheno halo makes him a chad basically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Well here's the thing, delon is not a chad in bones, his bones are that of a chadlite at most, but the pheno halo makes him a chad basically.
phenotype/harmony is underrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
ops life is in a basement

Jfl how?
I mean theres gotta be some north atlantid british studs

brits are some of the most subhuman looking cucks on earth

Your entertainment industry can't seem to hire enough Brits.

Britain has a class divide, that's what Americans can't understand. It isn't a regional thing. If you go to some upper middle class boarding school or acting school everyone will look like a model. If you go to shithole town with high unemployment they will all look subhuman. These divides exist all over the country which is why Hollywood finds British actors and singers from every corner of the island.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back