@AstroSky

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 1383
TLDR
but yeah mewing is cope

• +1
Reactions: Slob, dogtown and kobecel
TLDR:
1. At all material times you were a United Kingdom registered Dental Practitioner practising at Warwick Park Dental Practice, 22 Warwick Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 STB (“the Practice”).

2. Between 5 December 2012 to 18 July 2014, you provided care and treatment to Patient A.

Treatment Planning & Provision of Information

3. You failed to carry out sufficient treatment planning, including:-

a) failing to make any, or any accurate, diagnosis,

b) failing to take any radiographs,

c) failing to make any Cephalometric analysis,

d) failing to provide a treatment plan, specific to the needs of Patient A .

4. You recommended treatment for Patient A for which there was:-

a) No evidence based diagnosis,

b) No clinical indication.
a) Treatment with ‘train tracks’ would ruin Patient A's face, require long term retention and that without orthotropic treatment the patient would have an "ugly face", or words to that effect,

b) Patient A “would be very ugly” unless her jaw was realigned, or words to that effect,
The changes which you claimed would result to the spatial position of the maxilla of Patient A through the proposed methods of orthotropics were in fact the normal growth increments that would be expressed in a girl from 7 to 8 years old without any clinical intervention.

Didnt read dont care

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1464, kirbyparks and 5 others
13. You provided treatment that was inconsistent with Patient A's presenting condition.

14. The matters set out in Head of Charge 13 resulted in exacerbating the condition with which the patient presented.

15. You unacceptably withdrew treatment because fees had not been paid.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ZyzzReincarnate, You and 4 others
its there a eye area mew?

Put up wrong link, but the first link I put him showed how he disregarded patient's privacy rights. The 2nd one shows his quackery.

isnt this ripped off lookism?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, FaceandHFD, Alexanderr and 4 others
Your last appointment with Patient A took place in December 2013. Witness 1 alleges that her daughter’s front four teeth were beginning to protrude alarmingly and, contrary to her instructions, the front wires of the patient’s brace had been pushed forward in an attempt to straighten out the crossing of the top front four teeth.

Also as PSL has theorized orthotropics has a tendency to cause bimaxillary protrusion.
isnt this ripped off lookism?
Not all of it :feelshmm:

Attachments

• 1555687484649.png
    1555687484649.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 117
DIDN'T READ A SINGLE FUCKING WORD LOL

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ZyzzReincarnate and kirbyparks
Following Patient A’s mother withdrawing consent for the fitting of buttons on Patient A’s front teeth, you continued to fit buttons and thereby:- a) Ignored Patient A's mother's withdrawal of consent, b) Acted without Patient A's mother's consent.

Typical zealot not listening to the reservations of people within his cult

tl;dr or gtfo

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
TL:DR: Mike Jew has no evidence for most of his practices, he said a girl would be very ugly unless she realigned her jaws, he treated patients even after their mother withdrew consent. The famous 8 year old used to "prove" mewing is a fake example, the changes are consistent with normal pubertal changes to the maxilla. Mike Mew stopped treatment after patients couldn't afford fees (greedy behaviour). Some of the treatment resulted in "alarming protrusion" of the upper teeth in some people's faces. He also ruined someone's teeth by widening the person's normal spacing between their teeth because he thought it was abnormal. He also in general says a bunch of shit with absolutely no evidence and has often given inaccurate diagnoses, skipping on typical tests.
tl;dr or gtfo

former chad(at age 13) who didnt develop properly during puberty due to shitty habits such as PMO, binge eating to obesity, mouth breathing and staying up all night turned truecel(for now at least...)

the tldr is that you're ugly probably because of your shit genetics. It's theorized that the mouth breather face mouth breathes because the bone structure of that face makes it hard for them to nose breathe, not the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and Deleted member 656
1424505189945.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and kirbyparks
Read one word.

Also @AstroSky

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Motherfucker, let me mew in goddamn peace

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theanonymousone, AspiringChad and RichardSpencel
Don’t care still putting tongue on roof of mouth

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, ZyzzReincarnate and kirbyparks
my chin has moved forward from like one month of mewing, used to touch lips when I put nose to chin now I have to literally push down on my nose to touch my lips doing same method. it’s not like mewing will ruin your face if you do it correctly ( not touching your teeth with your tongue) but it has a chance of making your face better, so why not imo.
also something is definitely fucked and society induced that every mammal on this planet has straight teeth but humans
natural selection also would of favored humans who didn’t invest resources into making wisdom teeth if they were harmful and had no benefit, yet it’s obvious they were of use that’s why we still have them today. But like 85% of people have some of their wisdom teeth pulled.

unless someone can come up with a sound explanation for the cause of crooked teeth mewing is far from debunked

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
fair enough but unless someone can come up with a sound explanation for the cause of crooked teeth mewing is far from debunked
Crooked teeth may just be an artefact of facial development. I used to have crooked teeth as a child and it naturally straightened as my jaw grew in/teeth fell out and adult teeth came in. Crooked teeth are also fairly uncommon?

Crooked teeth may just be an artefact of facial development. I used to have crooked teeth as a child and it naturally straightened as my jaw grew in/teeth fell out and adult teeth came in. Crooked teeth are also fairly uncommon?
Crooked teeth are the majority in kids compared to uncrooked teeth
Most people with good forward growth have relatively straight teeth in the first place
If everyone’s teeth just magically “straightened out” the multi-billion orthodontic industry wouldn’t exist

crooked teeth didnt exist in the past. think back 10000 years ago. there were no orthodontists to extract teeth and they didnt have braces. this also coincides with how much broader their palates were compared to the modern human living in metropolitan areas. also as someone here mentioned, humans are the only species that suffer from crooked teeth so i highly doubt its part of nature. crooked teeth are quite widespread and otherwise orthodontics wouldnt be so profitable

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, UltraExtremeIntense and retard
crooked teeth didnt exist in the past. think back 10000 years ago. there were no orthodontists to extract teeth and they didnt have braces. this also coincides with how much broader their palates were compared to the modern human living in metropolitan areas. also as someone here mentioned, humans are the only species that suffer from crooked teeth so i highly doubt its part of nature. crooked teeth are quite widespread and otherwise orthodontics wouldnt be so profitable
crooked teeth could have existed? What's to say they didn't?

fossil records
Our jaws may have just evolved to grow smaller and our teeth haven't caught up because crooked teeth are not as big of a deal as needing smaller jaws to perhaps accomodate for our bigger brains.

Our jaws may have just evolved to grow smaller and our teeth haven't caught up because crooked teeth are not as big of a deal as needing smaller jaws to perhaps accomodate for our bigger brains.
evolution takes thousands of years bare minimum. the changes occuring are happening just a few generations apart eg. you grandparents have a wide palate but you end up with cuck jaw and narrow palate

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, retard and androidcel
Having a smaller jaw with no forward growth = recession
Recession = impeded airway
Severely impeded airway = mouth breathing
mouth breathing = lower average iq
natural selection/evolution would of actually done the opposite, not that it did anything to our facial structure anyways though

Recession = impeded airway
This is not necessarily true
https://www.thoughtco.com/human-jaw-evolution-and-food-processing-4000409

Human jaw size got smaller because of the food we ate
Without the large pieces of food that needed to be chewed more times to get them to pieces that could be swallowed safely, the human ancestors’ jaws did not have to be so large Individuals with smaller jaws, fewer teeth, and smaller jaw muscles became more common in the population.

There's a reason we don't have alligator jaws.

Mewing still improves side profile and proper tongue postures will not make someone uglier

Last edited:
Not a single word.

"21. In or around December 2012, you told Patient A's mother that:

- a) Treatment with ‘train tracks’ would ruin Patient A's face, require long term retention and that without orthotropic treatment the patient would have an "ugly face", or words to that effect,

b) Patient A “would be very ugly” unless her jaw was realigned, or words to that effect,

c) Orthodontic treatment “can noticeably damage the face” and a brace would need to be worn for “the rest of the patient’s life”, or words to that effect."

So are we now teaming up with soyboys in a desperate attempt to bring Dr. Mike Mew on his knees?
Pathetic.

"21. In or around December 2012, you told Patient A's mother that:

- a) Treatment with ‘train tracks’ would ruin Patient A's face, require long term retention and that without orthotropic treatment the patient would have an "ugly face", or words to that effect,

c) Orthodontic treatment “can noticeably damage the face” and a brace would need to be worn for “the rest of the patient’s life”, or words to that effect."

So are we now teaming up with soyboys in a desperate attempt to bring Dr. Mike Mew on his knees?
Pathetic.
"Soyboys" This is how i know you're a NEET. You have to act professional to not lose a job/get kicked out.

@mojopin stop lurking and ask for unban allready

• +1
"Soyboys" This is how i know you're a NEET. You have to act professional to not lose a job/get kicked out.

Lol everyone on this forum is oozing edginess and political incorrectness, even I - who is relatively liberal compared to everyone here- and also you if I recall correctly.

How do you expect any of us to pity the woman or the patient?

I mean you're indeed not wrong, but this coming from you is absolutely pathetic and hypocritical

You oly give a fuck now because it's Dr. Mew on the pedal stool.

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly and Extra Chromosome
mike mew = kike jew?

• +1
Gosh so much in this thread to unpack, prepare to have me around for a little while OP