In case anyone still believes in mewing

Lol everyone on this forum is oozing edginess and political incorrectness, even I - who is relatively liberal compared to everyone here- and also you if I recall correctly.

How do you expect any of us to pity the woman or the patient?

I mean you're indeed not wrong, but this coming from you is absolutely pathetic and hypocritical

You oly give a fuck now because it's Dr. Mew on the pedal stool.
It's not about being PC retard. It's about being able to hold a job. Saying shit like this is bad for business but Mike Mew is too juvenile and uncouth to even manage to say this shit lightly. Seriously what kind of legitimate doctor holds a Q/A with incels. One that doesn't actually care about his image because he isn't selling a legitimate product.
Its a lefort 1, please rope
Show me ONE example of a lefort 3 improving aesthetics for someone who isn't horribly deformed.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
It's not about being PC retard. It's about being able to hold a job. Saying shit like this is bad for business but Mike Mew is too juvenile and uncouth to even manage to say this shit lightly. Seriously what kind of legitimate doctor holds a Q/A with incels. One that doesn't actually care about his image because he isn't selling a legitimate product.

Show me ONE example of a lefort 3 improving aesthetics for someone who isn't horribly deformed.
And why should we give a fuck?

If his methods work, then I don't give a fuck what he is doing. Or how mature he acts.
Why would you care that he is interacting with incels, that he is staining his reputation?

Are you his mom?

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
And why should we give a fuck?

If his methods work, then I don't give a fuck what he is doing. Or how mature he acts.
Why would you care that he is interacting with incels, that he is staining his reputation?

Are you his mom?
Did you not read my last sentence you moron?

Finally a good fucking thread

Is mewing cope or not

lol I used to tell u mewing is cope on discord and u kept denying it

lol I used to tell u mewing is cope on discord and u kept denying it
? I never fully subscribed to it, uive always said i do it because it makes my submental look better

? I never fully subscribed to it, uive always said i do it because it makes my submental look better

Funny, cuz there are a bunch of studies that say otherwise (in kids at least)

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17459142
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28739900
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-24293-3

• +1
These people have muscular atrophy
Animal bones can be quite different from human bones
Morphologic response to changes in neuromuscular patterns experimentally induced by altered modes of respiration. - PubMed - NCBI
ditto
"The FDA reports that 92 percent of drugs approved for testing in humans [by animal testing] fail to receive approval for human use"
This one says the opposite, that it's mostly genetics
Diet effect magnitudes are relatively small, affirming the primary role of neutral evolutionary processes-genetic drift, mutation, and gene flow structured by population history and migrations-in shaping diversity in the human skull.
There's an association but I think people with bigger jaws naturally have bigger masseters not the other way around. (Think about it,, the jaw muscles need to be stronger to move bigger jaws) Most of these aren't even about mewing,just general mouth breathing which you shouldn't do anyway because it increases risk of tooth decay by oxygenating bacteria on your teeth.

Last edited:
These people have muscular atrophy

Animal bones can be quite different from human bones

ditto
"The FDA reports that 92 percent of drugs approved for testing in humans [by animal testing] fail to receive approval for human use"

This one says the opposite, that it's mostly genetics

There's an association but I think people with bigger jaws naturally have bigger masseters not the other way around. (Think about it,, the jaw muscles need to be stronger to move bigger jaws) Most of these aren't even about mewing,just general mouth breathing which you shouldn't do anyway because it increases risk of tooth decay by oxygenating bacteria on your teeth.

Read the studies first... reading the abstract isn't enough :feelsbaton:

They have muscular atrophy and had a change on their bone morphology because of it, and it's a type of DM that happens mostly in adults.

There're only two types of bones, the rats have the same bones that we have. Same for the monkeys...

• +1
They have muscular atrophy and had a change on their bone morphology because of it, and it's a type of DM that happens mostly in adults.
But people here aren't having as drastic of a change in posture as muscular atrophy.
the rats have the same bones that we have.
There are a million other reasons why our bones may not respond in the same ways. Even if it did, we'd see these tests in humans. Your penultimate study disproves your point tho.

I don't know why I was too low IQ to say it at the very beginning,
but I don't get how any of this disproves mewing, at best it would mean that Mike Mew is a dirty jew, but it still doesn't change the fact that my upper palate has expanded through mewing, may you kick and scream as much as you want @RedPilledStemcel

bark at us mewers as much as you like you miserable cockroach, we take our time to improve our maxillas while you are in your basement wasting time to disprove mewing instead of actually trying it for a long period of time

Daily reminder that Mike Mew is living in your head rentfree and penetrating your mind with his gum blood- infected fingers, that's why I see you crying so much about mewing

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kirbyparks
, but it still doesn't change the fact that my upper palate has expanded through mewin
Congrats, you probably just increased the gaps between your teeth. If they were abnormal at first, this would be an improvement but otherwise not. I doubt your lower jaw followed either.

Old shit

• +1
Felt the need to reiterate it as I remembered a bunch of people here still believe in it.
Appeal to authority tbh
Let the people mew, the worst thing that will happen is that their sleep apnea gets fixed

• +1
Appeal to authority tbh
Eh the authority just cites stuff Mike Mew did and I don't think he ever rebutted them.
Let the people mew, the worst thing that will happen is that their sleep apnea gets fixed
Like 90% of the people mewing end up pushing their teeth outwards

I believe he did in one of his videos
Why didn't he legally respond to them then...or write about it. His videos are very annoying to listen to because he sucks at speaking+has awful habits.

Felt the need to reiterate it as I remembered a bunch of people here still believe in it.
Don't worry, I don't have a gap.

Talking about tooth gap, I find this part of the document very strange:

You recommended treatment that was inconsistent with Patient A's presenting condition, namely that she presented with a space between her upper front teeth and yet you recommended treatment for a patient with a crowded dentition

You would think that people with tooth gaps have wide palates (too wide in fact), but in 99% of all irl cases this couldn't be further from the truth.
Almost all people I see with teeth gaps also suffer from narrow palates.

Srangely, there seems to be no correlation between gapped teeth and palate width.

What I imagine is that the mother went in with her child to fix the tooth gap, but Mike Mew saw that the girl had- just like almost every young kid nowadays- a far more threatening problem: a narrow palate, and therefore prioritized expanding the palate over closing the tooth gap

Of course most people are bluepilled on this kind of problem, all they see is crooked teeth and gaps, but about narrow palates they don't give a shit.

And orthodontists don't care about palate width either unless it's really exceptionally narrow. We in the PSL community should all know about the twisted minds of orthodontists, wether or not one is a believer in mewing.

This girl had very certaintly a narrow palate, so a treatment routine designed for standard narrow palatecels was justified.
And narrow, recessed jaws come with medicl issues later in life unlike tooth gaps, which are merely an aesthetic issue.

Btw this is what a human with a tooth gap due to a too wide palate really looks like:

(Kelly Mittendorf, an exceptionally alien-looking sonofabitch)

Unless the girl had facial development and palate width as extreme as this I don't believe that fixing a tooth gap was the priority.

• +1
Daily reminder that Mike Mew is living in your head rentfree and penetrating your mind with his gum blood- infected fingers, that's why I see you crying so much about mewing

DAILY REMINDER

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
JUSTMEW BRO CHAD IN NO TIME SRS JUST LOOK AT THESE [FRAUDED] B/A PICS ???

Did mewing also make him taller, his voice deeper, and his frame wider? Did it also cause his balls to drop?
This site can't tell the difference between correct growth and puberty.