Discussion In France, if you're transexual, you can have all your facial surgeries covered for free.

Gren

Gren

I'll rope someday.
Time online
30d 9h 39m
This is one of the only exceptions for which facial surgeries are 100% reimbursed in France. All French people are entitled to it, as long as they want to change sex. Surgeries are à la carte. There, more than 20k€ of facial operations are reimbursed by the french health care system. The doctor confirms it at 3:40 if you speak frog.

The trans has been through:

Cranioplasty: 5000-8000€.
Temporal lift : around 4000€.
Forehead lift: 6000-9000€.
Genioplasty: 3500-5000€.

And everything is covered! For free, no need for mutual insurance!

However, in the same country, if you feel crappy about yourself because you are ugly... Well too bad for you, you are not trans so you are not entitled to it :feelsgah:

Imagine being french, being ugly and paying taxes for a guy who has great chances to suicide anyway in the near future or to change his mind (and he will be reimbursed again kek)

tincelw

tincelw

juliencel
Time online
92d 10h 32m
HIGH IQ THEORY

- Change your gender to a female legally (MTF)
- Change back to a male, and claim you are unhappy with your looks (FTM)
- Get facial masculinization surgery for free

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Arcanologist
Time online
17d 12h 29m

StressShady

StressShady

I am Jack's wasted life
Time online
14d 10h 34m
P

pineapple

Adept
Time online
8d 1h 49m
It’s free in NYC, the Bay Area and LA on public insurance but it’s only for the purpose of gender dysphoria and for people attempting to pass easier.

these surgeries could be the difference between getting seen as trans in the streets and being killed to having a semi-normal life.

It helps gets jobs and getting treated like a human. But they don’t do whatever. They rarely if ever “add” they are only paid to “subtract” aka remove/reduce

It also takes years of waitlists, mental health assessments, physical assessments and other things as well.
HIGH IQ THEORY

- Change your gender to a female legally (MTF)
- Change back to a male, and claim you are unhappy with your looks (FTM)
- Get facial masculinization surgery for free
Facial masculinization is a new field, but also not really necessary as testosterone changes the face of about 95% of FTMs.

Those that really lack bones could just lose weight to show gains but end up not wanting to.

in the meantime it’s not covered because it doesn’t exist much.

stuckneworleans

stuckneworleans

Time online
191d 3h 21m
It’s free in NYC, the Bay Area and LA on public insurance but it’s only for the purpose of gender dysphoria and for people attempting to pass easier.

these surgeries could be the difference between getting seen as trans in the streets and being killed to having a semi-normal life.

It helps gets jobs and getting treated like a human. But they don’t do whatever. They rarely if ever “add” they are only paid to “subtract” aka remove/reduce

It also takes years of waitlists, mental health assessments, physical assessments and other things as well.

Facial masculinization is a new field, but also not really necessary as testosterone changes the face of about 95% of FTMs.

Those that really lack bones could just lose weight to show gains but end up not wanting to.

Found the tranny.

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Born to suffer
Time online
88d 21h 46m
It's over if you are not diging your own grave in 2021. I can't even get fillers to look somehow human,yet if you are sick and low T probably pedo person, you can choose any surgery. Rip to all brothers fighting for their freedom while being stuck in this Clownworld.

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Zephir
Time online
49d 2h 33m

who would kill you in the usa for bein trans ?

Hal Rosi

Hal Rosi

Latincel
Time online
37d 12h 30m
Trannymax ideally if you are french to get your surgeries

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

Esthete
Time online
86d 20h 54m
We'll eventually reach a point where half of the population will be comprised of violent African muslims and the other half will be trannies and faggots. That's going to be interesting.

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

The Looksmatch Pill Destroyed Me
Time online
86d 3h 33m
We'll eventually reach a point where half of the population will be comprised of violent African muslims and the other half will be trannies and faggots. That's going to be interesting.

Nah bro french men are high T & low inhib

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Time online
86d 3h 33m
Implying there will be any actual French people living in France in 2050 :forcedsmile:
These stats are bullshit btw, either we have already reached 18% of muslims or we will do so before 2030.
Also in France there are not only Muslims but also Christian Negroes

Whereas in Germany or Sweden youll only find Muslims and Rarely Negroes

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

Esthete
Time online
86d 20h 54m
Also in France there are not only Muslims but also Christian Negroes

Whereas in Germany or Sweden youll only find Muslims and Rarely Negroes
True, but a lot of blacks come from muslim countries like Senegal or Mali.
We're so cucked that we don't even have racial statistics.
I'd say we have around 25% non-whites in France, most of them being North Africans, then blacks, then Asians and Jews.

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Time online
86d 3h 33m
True, but a lot of blacks come from muslim countries like Senegal or Mali.
We're so cucked that we don't even have racial statistics.
I'd say we have around 25% non-whites in France, most of them being North Africans, then blacks, then Asians and Jews.
What about Kongolese, they're Christian?

Last edited:
personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
205d 12h 10m
Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Arcanologist
Time online
17d 12h 29m

Last edited:
Idfkbruh

Idfkbruh

tungsten tongued
Time online
47d 17h 5m
I just looked up the French paternity tests thing and this reddit post came up where everyone is defending it

most disgusting cucked shit I’ve ever seen they are just attacking op they have no responses

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

Injecting until 8'11
Time online
62d 10h 14m
8 inches to air??? Never u should doe
if u get surgeries, looksmax, but don't even have a penis how you gonna get laid. or even have kids

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Zephir
Time online
60d 6h 4m
My whole life I've felt like I was someone else

I'm a 6'3 giga chad stuck inside a 5'6 semi chadlites body, so you WILL call me by my pronouns
I IDENTIFY AS CHAD

P

pineapple

Adept
Time online
8d 1h 49m
Found the tranny.
My former career was working in the medical field with marginalized groups; refugees, mothers escaping abuse, children, and yes trans people, so I know the ropes.

honestly it’s cheaper to pay for surgeries than have them be unable to leave their homes due to threats of violence and they just receive disability and use low income housing.

P

pineapple

Adept
Time online
8d 1h 49m
who would kill you in the usa for bein trans
People who think being trans is bad or against god but also many times it’s ex-lovers who fear being found out.

Many I helped in the medical field had been attacked by exs after they split. But many had been attacked just walking down the street.

whatever your views on them it’s still sad once you read the statistics or live in cities where you see them getting harassed and attacked just for walking out in the daylight.

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Zephir
Time online
49d 2h 33m
People who think being trans is bad or against god but also many times it’s ex-lovers who fear being found out.

Many I helped in the medical field had been attacked by exs after they split. But many had been attacked just walking down the street.

whatever your views on them it’s still sad once you read the statistics or live in cities where you see them getting harassed and attacked just for walking out in the daylight.
i don't think badly about trans people
If people want to become more like a man or women i have nothing against that.

anti caking agents

anti caking agents

rotting
Time online
10d 2h 24m
I just looked up the French paternity tests thing and this reddit post came up where everyone is defending it

most disgusting cucked shit I’ve ever seen they are just attacking op they have no responses
Link I want to see this mental gymnastics.

Tyrion

Tyrion

Jewish Collaborator
Time online
165d 10h 17m
This is one of the only exceptions for which facial surgeries are 100% reimbursed in France. All French people are entitled to it, as long as they want to change sex. Surgeries are à la carte. There, more than 20k€ of facial operations are reimbursed by the french health care system. The doctor confirms it at 3:40 if you speak frog.

However, in the same country, if you feel crappy about yourself because you are ugly... Well too bad for you, you are not trans so you are not entitled to it :feelsgah:

Imagine being french, being ugly and paying taxes for a guy who has great chances to suicide anyway in the near future or to change his mind (and he will be reimbursed again kek)
Imagine being an ugly wagie having a large percentage of his pay stolen by the government so they can go pay for some tranny’s surgery. Meanwhile you get nothing and stay incel.

my_babel_physics_pro

my_babel_physics_pro

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Time online
113d 4h 6m
BRB tranny maxxing bonjour my nigga

Goleirobruno

Goleirobruno

Former flamengo's goalkeeper
Time online
11d 18h 25m
Just trannymaxx in france to become a facial chad and come back to America to slay hoes theory

homo_faber

homo_faber

i don't do ratings
Time online
22d 13h 1m
if you think you are born in a wrong body and you want to get your genitals mutilated in unthinkable ways you are getting supported (emotional and financially) by society

however if you are an ugly, heterosexual male and you feel are born in a wrong body and you want to improve your looks through surgery (but actually keep your genitals) you are not only NOT supported but even declared as mentally ill (bdd) and as a possible incel thread

DOUBLE STANDARDS AT ITS BEST

homo_faber

homo_faber

i don't do ratings
Time online
22d 13h 1m
why sticky
it shows the double standards of society

trannies get all surgerise founded (not only sex change surgeries but also facial surgery??? let that sink: a women decides to become a man and gets dick surgery. but her face and height is the same. now she or he is a very short male with an umasculine face. aka ugly. so basically an ugly male. and now he also gets facial surgery and leg lengthening financed by society. compare to that an ugly short male who was just born that way. same conditions but he will get told that he has bdd and is not entitled in looking good or at least average) while born heterosexual males (who want to stay male) are shamed for getting surgery.

i mean look it at it. who gets the most cosmetics surgeries in this countries:

1. women
2. trannies
3. fags
4. last group: heterosexual males

and guess where it all of a sudden becomes a problem jflol

homo_faber

homo_faber

i don't do ratings
Time online
22d 13h 1m
however: even if cosmetic surgery was for free most people here wont get any shit down "uuuuuh its so risky. uhhh im so afraid of jaw surgery". this is not a lookmaxing forum.

trannies on the other hand get surgery whether its financed by society or not. look at thailand. all that ladyboiz got countless surgeries despite getting nothing from the state and living in a shithole.

Intjcel

Intjcel

Skyrim NPC
Time online
54d 9h 25m

My only question is how do I acquire citizenship?

Users who are viewing this thread