In France, if you're transexual, you can have all your facial surgeries covered for free.

Gren

Gren

I'll rope someday.
This is one of the only exceptions for which facial surgeries are 100% reimbursed in France. All French people are entitled to it, as long as they want to change sex. Surgeries are à la carte. There, more than 20k€ of facial operations are reimbursed by the french health care system. The doctor confirms it at 3:40 if you speak frog.

The trans has been through:

Cranioplasty: 5000-8000€.
Temporal lift : around 4000€.
Forehead lift: 6000-9000€.
Genioplasty: 3500-5000€.

And everything is covered! For free, no need for mutual insurance!

However, in the same country, if you feel crappy about yourself because you are ugly... Well too bad for you, you are not trans so you are not entitled to it :feelsgah:

Imagine being french, being ugly and paying taxes for a guy who has great chances to suicide anyway in the near future or to change his mind (and he will be reimbursed again kek)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 9568 and 82 others
Daily reminder that Paternity tests are banned in France

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Yuya Moggershima, diggbicc and 98 others
HIGH IQ THEORY

- Change your gender to a female legally (MTF)
- Change back to a male, and claim you are unhappy with your looks (FTM)
- Get facial masculinization surgery for free

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lorsss, SendMePicsToRate, lepo2317 and 73 others
1538319730321.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, diggbicc, Deleted member 4946 and 31 others
It’s free in NYC, the Bay Area and LA on public insurance but it’s only for the purpose of gender dysphoria and for people attempting to pass easier.

these surgeries could be the difference between getting seen as trans in the streets and being killed to having a semi-normal life.

It helps gets jobs and getting treated like a human. But they don’t do whatever. They rarely if ever “add” they are only paid to “subtract” aka remove/reduce

It also takes years of waitlists, mental health assessments, physical assessments and other things as well.
HIGH IQ THEORY

- Change your gender to a female legally (MTF)
- Change back to a male, and claim you are unhappy with your looks (FTM)
- Get facial masculinization surgery for free
Facial masculinization is a new field, but also not really necessary as testosterone changes the face of about 95% of FTMs.

Those that really lack bones could just lose weight to show gains but end up not wanting to.

in the meantime it’s not covered because it doesn’t exist much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
It’s free in NYC, the Bay Area and LA on public insurance but it’s only for the purpose of gender dysphoria and for people attempting to pass easier.

these surgeries could be the difference between getting seen as trans in the streets and being killed to having a semi-normal life.

It helps gets jobs and getting treated like a human. But they don’t do whatever. They rarely if ever “add” they are only paid to “subtract” aka remove/reduce

It also takes years of waitlists, mental health assessments, physical assessments and other things as well.

Facial masculinization is a new field, but also not really necessary as testosterone changes the face of about 95% of FTMs.

Those that really lack bones could just lose weight to show gains but end up not wanting to.

Found the tranny.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 7098, Patient A and 22 others
why sticky

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7076, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
It's over if you are not diging your own grave in 2021. I can't even get fillers to look somehow human,yet if you are sick and low T probably pedo person, you can choose any surgery. Rip to all brothers fighting for their freedom while being stuck in this Clownworld.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5048, Marsiere214 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 5048, Marsiere214 and 9 others

who would kill you in the usa for bein trans ?

Trannymax ideally if you are french to get your surgeries

We'll eventually reach a point where half of the population will be comprised of violent African muslims and the other half will be trannies and faggots. That's going to be interesting.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Chadrapist, Newkid and 21 others
We'll eventually reach a point where half of the population will be comprised of violent African muslims and the other half will be trannies and faggots. That's going to be interesting.
7f82d71053ed0730ffb5d877405f00f1e9b679f0

Nah bro french men are high T & low inhib

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, CursedOne, Deleted member 2729 and 10 others
Implying there will be any actual French people living in France in 2050 :forcedsmile:
These stats are bullshit btw, either we have already reached 18% of muslims or we will do so before 2030.
Also in France there are not only Muslims but also Christian Negroes

Whereas in Germany or Sweden youll only find Muslims and Rarely Negroes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Marsiere214, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Also in France there are not only Muslims but also Christian Negroes

Whereas in Germany or Sweden youll only find Muslims and Rarely Negroes
True, but a lot of blacks come from muslim countries like Senegal or Mali.
We're so cucked that we don't even have racial statistics.
I'd say we have around 25% non-whites in France, most of them being North Africans, then blacks, then Asians and Jews.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Weed and PubertyMaxxer
True, but a lot of blacks come from muslim countries like Senegal or Mali.
We're so cucked that we don't even have racial statistics.
I'd say we have around 25% non-whites in France, most of them being North Africans, then blacks, then Asians and Jews.
What about Kongolese, they're Christian?

Last edited:
Apparently most European countries have more percent of muslims than india
Its hard to believe that once British, French, Portuguese and Spanish Men raped all the black women in Africa like low inhib high T moggers

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Weed, joeveniro and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
My whole life I've felt like I was someone else

I'm a 6'3 giga chad stuck inside a 5'6 semi chadlites body, so you WILL call me by my pronouns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Patient A, Deleted member 6128 and 15 others

Last edited:
I just looked up the French paternity tests thing and this reddit post came up where everyone is defending it

most disgusting cucked shit I’ve ever seen they are just attacking op they have no responses

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, Weed, joeveniro and 6 others
France is cucked country tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, kebabcoper, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Europe: center of cuckism

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper and Marsiere214
@alriodai would you cut off dick for free surgeries? hmmmm
Download 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and PubertyMaxxer
8 inches to air??? Never u should doe
if u get surgeries, looksmax, but don't even have a penis how you gonna get laid. or even have kids

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
My whole life I've felt like I was someone else

I'm a 6'3 giga chad stuck inside a 5'6 semi chadlites body, so you WILL call me by my pronouns
I IDENTIFY AS CHAD

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Found the tranny.
My former career was working in the medical field with marginalized groups; refugees, mothers escaping abuse, children, and yes trans people, so I know the ropes.

honestly it’s cheaper to pay for surgeries than have them be unable to leave their homes due to threats of violence and they just receive disability and use low income housing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed, stuckneworleans and alriodai
Meanwhile Jamal the person of east african descent gets fined 20€ and a visit to the therapist for brutally being nice to a white 16yr old

i ran your post through my anti-racism app. here you go :)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6306, StressShady and thecel
who would kill you in the usa for bein trans
People who think being trans is bad or against god but also many times it’s ex-lovers who fear being found out.

Many I helped in the medical field had been attacked by exs after they split. But many had been attacked just walking down the street.

whatever your views on them it’s still sad once you read the statistics or live in cities where you see them getting harassed and attacked just for walking out in the daylight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed, joeveniro, alriodai and 3 others
People who think being trans is bad or against god but also many times it’s ex-lovers who fear being found out.

Many I helped in the medical field had been attacked by exs after they split. But many had been attacked just walking down the street.

whatever your views on them it’s still sad once you read the statistics or live in cities where you see them getting harassed and attacked just for walking out in the daylight.
i don't think badly about trans people
If people want to become more like a man or women i have nothing against that.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, datboijj, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Paternity tests are banned while transsexuals get free surgeries. JFL, it is beyond over for french cucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, joeveniro, kebabcoper and 4 others
I just looked up the French paternity tests thing and this reddit post came up where everyone is defending it

most disgusting cucked shit I’ve ever seen they are just attacking op they have no responses
Link I want to see this mental gymnastics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and thecel
This is one of the only exceptions for which facial surgeries are 100% reimbursed in France. All French people are entitled to it, as long as they want to change sex. Surgeries are à la carte. There, more than 20k€ of facial operations are reimbursed by the french health care system. The doctor confirms it at 3:40 if you speak frog.

However, in the same country, if you feel crappy about yourself because you are ugly... Well too bad for you, you are not trans so you are not entitled to it :feelsgah:

Imagine being french, being ugly and paying taxes for a guy who has great chances to suicide anyway in the near future or to change his mind (and he will be reimbursed again kek)

Imagine being an ugly wagie having a large percentage of his pay stolen by the government so they can go pay for some tranny’s surgery. Meanwhile you get nothing and stay incel.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, joeveniro, kebabcoper and 3 others
BRB tranny maxxing bonjour my nigga

Just trannymaxx in france to become a facial chad and come back to America to slay hoes theory

if you think you are born in a wrong body and you want to get your genitals mutilated in unthinkable ways you are getting supported (emotional and financially) by society

however if you are an ugly, heterosexual male and you feel are born in a wrong body and you want to improve your looks through surgery (but actually keep your genitals) you are not only NOT supported but even declared as mentally ill (bdd) and as a possible incel thread

DOUBLE STANDARDS AT ITS BEST

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, joeveniro, kebabcoper and 3 others
why sticky
it shows the double standards of society

trannies get all surgerise founded (not only sex change surgeries but also facial surgery??? let that sink: a women decides to become a man and gets dick surgery. but her face and height is the same. now she or he is a very short male with an umasculine face. aka ugly. so basically an ugly male. and now he also gets facial surgery and leg lengthening financed by society. compare to that an ugly short male who was just born that way. same conditions but he will get told that he has bdd and is not entitled in looking good or at least average) while born heterosexual males (who want to stay male) are shamed for getting surgery.

i mean look it at it. who gets the most cosmetics surgeries in this countries:

1. women
2. trannies
3. fags
4. last group: heterosexual males

and guess where it all of a sudden becomes a problem jflol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, joeveniro, Schizoidcel and 1 other person
however: even if cosmetic surgery was for free most people here wont get any shit down "uuuuuh its so risky. uhhh im so afraid of jaw surgery". this is not a lookmaxing forum.

trannies on the other hand get surgery whether its financed by society or not. look at thailand. all that ladyboiz got countless surgeries despite getting nothing from the state and living in a shithole.

Gays trans and faggots have more privilege then incels and the average man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Schizoidcel
Satan runs this world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Incelking, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person

My only question is how do I acquire citizenship?

• Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back