In France, if you're transexual, you can have all your facial surgeries covered for free.

German poster from 30s called France in 100 years
(The last non-colored Frenchmen are the main attraction of the Paris zoo)
Cc61ycvsr6c11

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, joeveniro, Acnno and 5 others
True, but a lot of blacks come from muslim countries like Senegal or Mali.
We're so cucked that we don't even have racial statistics.
I'd say we have around 25% non-whites in France, most of them being North Africans, then blacks, then Asians and Jews.
More like 45 %

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Why the fuck is this pinned?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, JL~, joeveniro and 3 others
@streege pensées?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, JL~ and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, JL~ and lutte
  • JFL
  • WTF
they colonized animals
this shows the unsuppresible ethnic urge to hate other ethnics - streege posts all the time about how racism is wrong but he can't help himself but call africans animals

@ShitLife

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Weed and Deleted member 3043
this shows the unsuppresible ethnic urge to hate other ethnics - streege posts all the time about how racism is wrong but he can't help himself but call africans animals

@ShitLife
French were the first to colonize horse, as in "pure sang" wdym with blacks? I said they colonized these poor animals, ie horses that asked nothing, but to live in their nature.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and lutte
stop asking me to enlighten you when you do prejudice on me
wdym genuinely? french didn't domesticate the horse
are you saying french ppl have horse midfaces or what? i dont get it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 3043
wdym genuinely? french didn't domesticate the horse
are you saying french ppl have horse midfaces or what? i dont get it
nerdic IQ

• JFL
  • WTF

Attachments

• 1611718347071.gif
    1611718347071.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 62
  • JFL

@ShitLife
The ethnic cannot be called a human being. Rather the ethnic is an animal himself and no further above the status of a goat or rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, GetShrekt, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
The ethnic cannot be called a human being. Rather the ethnic is an animal himself and no further above the status of a goat or rat
indeed elemantalist

• JFL
  • +1
This is one of the only exceptions for which facial surgeries are 100% reimbursed in France. All French people are entitled to it, as long as they want to change sex. Surgeries are à la carte. There, more than 20k€ of facial operations are reimbursed by the french health care system. The doctor confirms it at 3:40 if you speak frog.

The trans has been through:

Cranioplasty: 5000-8000€.
Temporal lift : around 4000€.
Forehead lift: 6000-9000€.
Genioplasty: 3500-5000€.

And everything is covered! For free, no need for mutual insurance!

However, in the same country, if you feel crappy about yourself because you are ugly... Well too bad for you, you are not trans so you are not entitled to it :feelsgah:

Imagine being french, being ugly and paying taxes for a guy who has great chances to suicide anyway in the near future or to change his mind (and he will be reimbursed again kek)

I’m going to France right fucking now hold on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Soalian and Schizoidcel
This is one of the only exceptions for which facial surgeries are 100% reimbursed in France. All French people are entitled to it, as long as they want to change sex. Surgeries are à la carte. There, more than 20k€ of facial operations are reimbursed by the french health care system. The doctor confirms it at 3:40 if you speak frog.

The trans has been through:

Cranioplasty: 5000-8000€.
Temporal lift : around 4000€.
Forehead lift: 6000-9000€.
Genioplasty: 3500-5000€.

And everything is covered! For free, no need for mutual insurance!

However, in the same country, if you feel crappy about yourself because you are ugly... Well too bad for you, you are not trans so you are not entitled to it :feelsgah:

Imagine being french, being ugly and paying taxes for a guy who has great chances to suicide anyway in the near future or to change his mind (and he will be reimbursed again kek)

As if having infinite SMV by being born a woman wasn't enough, women can get everything to become Chad and Mog men in yet another way.

In the U.S. women can join the military and get free surgeries to become Chad, as well as legal and free steroids.

Women can take steroids to become Chad but men can't in most countries.

And now here in France, women can get free surgeries to become Chad.

JFL is you were born a man. And fuck the elites and their evil depopulation agenda.

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Schizoidcel
lifefuel

A french looksmaxxer could register as a tranny get his leforts and such for free and then marry me so I can get out of my third world shithole

then we can divorce after i get there

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Its hard to believe that once British, French, Portuguese and Spanish Men raped all the black women in Africa like low inhib high T moggers
the reverse is happening now, time changes alot of this things

I smell Jews in this

My whole life I've felt like I was someone else

I'm a 6'3 giga chad stuck inside a 5'6 semi chadlites body, so you WILL call me by my pronouns
"Call me by your pronoun" was great, Chalamet is hot af btw (no homo).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
lifefuel

A french looksmaxxer could register as a tranny get his leforts and such for free and then marry me so I can get out of my third world shithole

then we can divorce after i get there
That's...one way to do it.

Y do taxpayers pay for delusions?

df59863ef062b376650ef3e288dd48a9.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: spark
True, but a lot of blacks come from muslim countries like Senegal or Mali.
We're so cucked that we don't even have racial statistics.
I'd say we have around 25% non-whites in France, most of them being North Africans, then blacks, then Asians and Jews.
At least North Africans can make white passing children within one generation if they marry a local, if they're the majority of the ethnics there, then France might still look European for a little longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 4804
So this is where @Fatsofag has been :feelsmega:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I mean they probably have the technological possibilities to do it, so are there any other ways to get it?
They do it in belgium or others neighbor countries

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
HIGH IQ THEORY

- Change your gender to a female legally (MTF)
- Change back to a male, and claim you are unhappy with your looks (FTM)
- Get facial masculinization surgery for free
Or you can inject, which is how facial masculinization works for f2ms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
France is the most cucked country in the world
Wait till president AOC forcibly siezes your money and matches you with a single mom who you are forced to support in 7 years.

Wait till president AOC forcibly siezes your money and matches you with a single mom who you are forced to support in 7 years.
Not gonna happen in Albania.
Men are men here who still have balls

We'll eventually reach a point where half of the population will be comprised of violent African muslims and the other half will be trannies and faggots. That's going to be interesting.
You have to pick a side ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back