In hospital right now, surgery merely hours away.

Does anybody know what movements he is getting?

GL bro, let me know how it turned out

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Cope...

Even if you get a jawline, you need to have a big, square jaw. Only jaw implants can accomplish this.
no you don't lol, square jaw is a meme and overrated, opry and gandy dont have the BIG SQUARE jaw, they have large chins though

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife and RopeAllFemales
Writing this from the private room in this hospital lmao as I watch TV. Orthognathic surgery will be done in the morning, 10 hours from now approx. They asked me not to eat anything after midnight. Not feeling anxious or nervous tbh.

Hopefully this will be the last night of my underbite. Last night of protruding lower jaw. Last night of looking shit in 3d and profile views. Last night of gummy smile. Just hope the surgery goes fine and I don't die. Will post the updates post surgery.

Hope everything goes well Amigo. Stay safe & all the best.

Cope...

Even if you get a jawline, you need to have a big, square jaw. Only jaw implants can accomplish this.
First understand the difference between jaw implants and orthognathic surgery. I already gave a good jawline. Don't even need those implants.

First understand the difference between jaw implants and orthognathic surgery. I already gave a good jawline. Don't even need those implants.
when's the surgery boyo? can i see before pics?

Already had man. I'm all swollen and on the bed.
can you feel anydifference when you touch your face? also can I please see before pics

Already had man. I'm all swollen and on the bed.
Just a warning, if you end up lookin' like a snack I might have to eat you

Attachments

• 1541345935787.jpeg
    1541345935787.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 4
yakhi whats the update 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙???

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Did he died?