In Italy its over

whitebadboy

whitebadboy

Banned
Woman are soo hard to get and most of them never use tinder or dating apps the few that do are far and very picky
I seen american guys complain about woman or tinder and i laugh they dont know how hard it is in italy.
In italy if you dont have status or friends and a good circle you cant fuck woman they dont talk or date strangers unless they have status
Italians allways complain about italian woman having too high standards and never wanting to fuck,even normies.
there is no blue pill here only the hard true redpill.
Not even bbc or chad catfish works here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheLordMadness, Lorsss, IWantToMax and 8 others
Its over EVERYWHERE bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Pumanator, EckhartTollemaxx and 5 others
SDSD

Do you see something off boyo?

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Not if you look like me.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, HighIQcel and Mansnob
Southern Europe is notoriously hard to get any action. Women have a ridiculous princess mentality and like to keep all guys in the friendzone. In this region of the world girls have friend groups consisting of literally 10 guys (beta orbiters) and just a few girls. And beyond that, the culture puts women on a pedestal which makes it even harder to get any action.

There is a reason why many Spanish and Italian guys who go abroad manage to slay so much. They all go to Poland and other EE destinations where sex is much easier for them due to their darker features/exotic factor.

The location pill is real.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 3202, Adrenochrome and 4 others
Woman are soo hard to get and most of them never use tinder or dating apps the few that do are far and very picky
I seen american guys complain about woman or tinder and i laugh they dont know how hard it is in italy.
In italy if you dont have status or friends and a good circle you cant fuck woman they dont talk or date strangers unless they have status
Italians allways complain about italian woman having too high standards and never wanting to fuck even normies there is no blue pill here only the hard true redpill.
This is exactly the same for the Balkans next door. People always asume that we are EE, thats far from the truth, in mentality we are most similar to Mediterranean countries. Slaying in these areas is fucking hard. Jfl at the USA, it's incredible easy to be laid there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4416 and whitebadboy
There is a reason why many Spanish and Italian guys who go abroad manage to slay so much. They all go to Poland and other EE destinations where sex is much easier for them due to their darker features/exotic factor.

*Due to their pockets.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and hebbewem
Southern Europe is notoriously hard to get any action. Women have a ridiculous princess mentality and like to keep all guys in the friendzone. In this region of the world girls have friend groups consisting of literally 10 guys (beta orbiters) and just a few girls. And beyond that, the culture puts women on a pedestal which makes it even harder to get any action.

in italy its over from ancient times

Italian men are also biggest looksmaxxers in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Lorsss, TheLordMadness and 6 others
Lol i posted models on tinder and other apps and even they have a hard time in italy who the fuck are you?
I mostly have a good combination of status, looks, money, ability to talk and intelligence. That being said I gave my first kiss (that later lead to sex) based on looks alone. It went like that:
My friend told me that that girl liked me;
I came to her and kissed her.

Italian men are also biggest looksmaxxers in the world.
I mostly have a good combination of status, looks, money, ability to talk and intelligence. That being said I gave my first kiss (that later lead to sex) based on looks alone. It went like that:
My friend told me that that girl liked me;
I came to her and kissed her.
its over

What pockets? Southern Europeans aren't known to have money and often are on the same level financially as people from EE

Usually when people say Southern Europeans they mean people from the Balkans and Greece.

Italians and Spanish def aren't on the same financial level as people from EE.

It’s all cope looks are all that matter.

Usually when people say Southern Europeans they mean people from the Balkans and Greece.

Italians and Spanish def aren't on the same financial level as people from EE.

To people from NW europe southern europe is all the same meaning italy, spain, greece etc.

and women in EE like men with exotic features a lot because it's not common there, it's not because they have money. if a EE woman wants a 'richer' man she'd go for a dutch or swedish man, not a spaniard that lives with his parents at age 29

It’s all cope looks are all that matter.
nah I can confirm that here in Italy it's way harder, and had 3 close friends who went one year in the usa and slayed like there's no tomorrow when here they barely got anything.
I honestly think that the problem in Italy is that practically everyone is almost fully softmaxed, so the boundaries are pushed higher.
Italians allways complain about italian woman having too high standards and never wanting to fuck,even normies.
there is no blue pill here only the hard true redpill.
Not even bbc or chad catfish works here
in che città vivi?

nah I can confirm that here in Italy it's way harder, and had 3 close friends who went one year in the usa and slayed like there's no tomorrow when here they barely got anything.
I honestly think that the problem in Italy is that practically everyone is almost fully softmaxed, so the boundaries are pushed higher.
Italy is hell its more than over if you also are not italian

in che città vivi?
Bologna

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness

how do you even slay while in EE, tinder? best country for moroccans?

Wish i was born in America i would have slayed like hell you have to be an incel to not slay in america with all those white trash hoes ebonys and latinas
Been in Romania got soo many likes on tinder compared to italy....just not go to south europe and you are fine

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

I live in the Netherlands but I have lived in Spain for a year. Girls were not giving me the time of the day there.

Came back to Netherlands and then went to Poland for a quick trip. I banged a few hrs after landing, enough said.

I live in the Netherlands but I have lived in Spain for a year. Girls were not giving me the time of the day there.

Came back to Netherlands and then went to Poland for a quick trip. I banged a few hrs after landing, enough said.
Fucking south europe woman i hate them with heart
They hold that pussy like its gold but they are worthless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore, MogTheMogger, Fear and 2 others
Fucking south europe woman i hate them with heart
They hold that pussy like its gold but they are worthless
I love the fact that they are so picky, gives more satisfaction

Same in france bro:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: its everywhere the same or atleats in west

Send me your pic
Non posso fra, te la manderei con tutto il cuore ma sono un ingegnere, non voglio rischiare la carriera così. Detto ciò ti ho detto che il mio successo non è basato esclusivamente sull'aspetto, anche se ammetto che è probabilmente la cosa più importante

Same in france bro:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: its everywhere the same or atleats in west
west europe is fucked only place that still fucks is eastern europe and england idk about sweden and norway
Non posso fra, te la manderei con tutto il cuore ma sono un ingegnere, non voglio rischiare la carriera così. Detto ciò ti ho detto che il mio successo non è basato esclusivamente sull'aspetto, anche se ammetto che è probabilmente la cosa più importante
Yes you are a sucessfull engigneer thats why italian woman throw some pussy at you if you was a young guy it would be over

west europe is fucked only place that still fucks is eastern europe and england idk about sweden and norway

Yes you are a sucessfull engigneer thats why italian woman throw some pussy at you if you was a young guy it would be over
Mi sono appena laureato

EVEN ON INDIA IS OVER BRO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I do way better on Tinder in Italy, Spain than Nordic countries though. Women there seem to love the pretty boy phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Tyronecell and Deleted member 4416
IMG 20200118 201918

In 1 week faggot,u mad?

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
This is exactly the same for the Balkans next door. People always asume that we are EE, thats far from the truth, in mentality we are most similar to Mediterranean countries. Slaying in these areas is fucking hard. Jfl at the USA, it's incredible easy to be laid there
lol go to any major US city (LA, NYC, etc) and it’ll be exactly the same. sure you can go to bumfuck nowhere areas and do well but that applies to so many countries

They match you and then dont fuck thats italian woman
È dove ho fatto la maggior parte dei match
Also you are popular and have status thanks to instagram so stop fucking around like you are a normal guy

just be godfather theory

They match you and then dont fuck thats italian woman

Also you are popular and have status thanks to instagram so stop fucking around like you are a normal guy

Tbh If you are 6'3-6'6, robust with a pretty boy face you clean up in Southern Europe quite easily, the average male is like 5'6-7 lmao. Meanwhile in Nordic countries you are about average with the same stats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751

Where do you live in France ? Except Paris, it's not that hard tbh ! (Je suis français, né en province, qui fait ses études à Paris)

lol go to any major US city (LA, NYC, etc) and it’ll be exactly the same. sure you can go to bumfuck nowhere areas and do well but that applies to so many countries
Well you just don't go to those major cities then lol, I'm talking more about the mid west and south. But in this part of Europe it's everywhere like this basically small or major

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Tbh If you are 6'3-6'6, robust with a pretty boy face you clean up in Southern Europe quite easily, the average male is like 5'6-7 lmao. Meanwhile in Nordic countries you are about average with the same stats.
If you are god you fuck in souther europe yea buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 4416