in my experience castor oil is better than minoxidil

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
I started applying minoxidil on eyebrows in January: the results were stunning: it's incredible to see new hair coming out from hair follicle you didn't know existed.
With minoxidil, I reached the maximum growth after 3 months of usage, then I continued applying minoxidil to maintain the eyebrows like that.

3 weeks ago I went out of minoxidil so I decided to try castor oil. I didn't get further new follicles but the existing eyebrow hair have become much thicker amd longer!

obviously I'm using castor oil on hair too, but I can't know if my better hairline is related to castor oil or topical finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Mateusz74
probably would've not grown as far without Minox, still good to know, because applying Minoxidil on the long run is just shit for your health

vazeline is more legit than anything else, i've got unbelievable results with it

Wouldn't it make your hair oily?

I started applying minoxidil on eyebrows in January: the results were stunning: it's incredible to see new hair coming out from hair follicle you didn't know existed.
With minoxidil, I reached the maximum growth after 3 months of usage, then I continued applying minoxidil to maintain the eyebrows like that.

3 weeks ago I went out of minoxidil so I decided to try castor oil. I didn't get further new follicles but the existing eyebrow hair have become much thicker amd longer!

obviously I'm using castor oil on hair too, but I can't know if my better hairline is related to castor oil or topical finasteride.
Did you mix castor oil with an other oil ?

30% castor oil, 70% cooking oil as excipient
Okok, and do you apply the oil ? I have a brush like girls have for make up you know so Im gonna soak in it

legit bro.
my eyelashes are really long now they were avg before, ive been applying them for about 3-4 weeks its made a big difference.
( i did have it pure just to note)

legit bro.
my eyelashes are really long now they were avg before, ive been applying them for about 3-4 weeks its made a big difference.
( i did have it pure just to note)
u apply castor oil on eyelashes ??
pure what ? pure castor oil ?