In which one of these photos do you think that females consider me uglier?

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
I already know the answer because I asked to 10 females, but I want to know if users here understand what females like

1)

2wdd6oo.jpg

2)

cto2gi3.jpg

Sorry for the nose covered, bimax surgery deformed my nose and after custom glabellar implant+orbital rims implant with Eppley (in 2020), i will do a rhino

1 is better looking

Chadlite/high tier normie.
I see anger in your eyes.

Second maybe for a woman considering it’s not an autistic mirror selfie, imo I’d say the first one

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and RichardSpencel
Less ugly in first pic

Less autistic in second pic

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and dogtown
Literally Chad. Please don’t tell me you’re incel.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, looksmaxxtocope, kobecel and 1 other person
You look like a bulkier version of my cousin, and that's a good thing

Definitely #1
You look pedestrian

Good luck on the rhino
Ask for a masculine nose

I have probably seen your pics before.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
He posted some in September if my memory is correct, which it always is
Damm, i didn't remember that i have been lurking that long jfl

I already know the answer because I asked to 10 females, but I want to know if users here understand what females like

1)

2wdd6oo.jpg

2)

cto2gi3.jpg

Sorry for the nose covered, bimax surgery deformed my nose and after custom glabellar implant+orbital rims implant with Eppley (in 2020), i will do a rhino
Your nose must be absolutely awful and downturned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 611
Girls would say 2 as it's more nt and shows you outside,probably meeting up with friends.

Pic #1 blows #2 out of the water.

Pic #1 blows #2 out of the water.
You are right, I asked to 10 females and 9 out of 10 said that I look better in the first one.
I showed the photos always with the nose covered, I think that using the PSL scale they would vote me (with the nose covered) 5.5 in the first photo and 5 in the second one. But keep in mind that in real life i'm uglier
Yes I'm incel
This is the story of my nose https://lookism.net/Thread-Rage-My-nose-looks-like-utter-shit-after-bimax-rhino

Can you show your nose

You are right, I asked to 10 females and 9 out of 10 said that I look better in the first one.
I showed the photos always with the nose covered, I think that using the PSL scale they would vote me (with the nose covered) 5.5 in the first photo and 5 in the second one. But keep in mind that in real life i'm uglier
Yes I'm incel
This is the story of my nose https://lookism.net/Thread-Rage-My-nose-looks-like-utter-shit-after-bimax-rhino
Nose is fucked but you're still gl even with it,you'd be probably chadlite with a normal nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and androidcel
Yes I'm incel
Why did you even get bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Show nose please
It looks ok tbh

VST I had a very retruded jaw, and now my lower third is by far my best feature
2l8eac.jpg

n358d0.jpg

Last edited:
Damn surgery max

Kenma only the base of the nose... no implants

VST I had a very retruded jaw, and now my lower third is by far my best feature
2l8eac.jpg

n358d0.jpg
I see.
Do whatever you have to do, but you look pretty good rn anyways.
I doubt that the nose ruins your aesthetic that much tbh.

Kenma only the base of the nose... no implants
No wonder it looks like that
You need to narrow it down along with the tip
If you only fixed the nostrils the nose bridge would look bigger in relation to it
They need to be fixed together

Don't let your doctor scrape too much though
You'd look gay
20190206 134455

Hahaha lifefuel for nosecels like me. Nobody has a worse nose than me but its nice to see people realize how important the nose is.

@VST would be probably a 4.2 psl with my nose alone tbh. I wish I had his short n small nose

No wonder it looks like that
You need to narrow it down along with the tip
If you only fixed the nostrils the nose bridge would look bigger in relation to it
They need to be fixed together

Don't let your doctor scrape too much though
You'd look gay
View attachment 18194
Is that his nose?
Looks pbad ngl.

Hahaha lifefuel for nosecels like me. Nobody has a worse nose than me but its nice to see people realize how important the nose is.

@VST would be probably a 4.2 psl with my nose alone tbh. I wish I had his short n small nose

I've got a much worse nose than you boyo trust me

Is that his nose?
Looks pbad ngl.
His nose is distracting. People cant appreciate the work done on his jaw because the first thing they'd notice is his huge nose.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and VST
G I G A C O P E
I
G
A

C
O
P
E

You nosemog me to hell and back.

Cope.
Your nose is much more masculine than mine even if yours might look optically worse. Mine is feminine. Its completely round and 0 definition & lenght wise its longer than anyone else, that for sure.

Furthermore, a bulbous nose is the hardest to fix for a reason tbh. I wish I had a giga big jewish nose. Would at least look alpha on my ogre face.

WORST nose in the entire psl scene. Ez pz. Check my signature btw. He described it very well

Cope.
Your nose is much more masculine than mine even if yours might look optically worse. Mine is feminine. Its completely round and 0 definition & lenght wise its longer than anyone else, that for sure.

Furthermore, a bulbous nose is the hardest to fix for a reason tbh. I wish I had a giga big jewish nose. Would at least look alpha on my ogre face.

WORST nose in the entire psl scene. Ez pz. Check my signature btw. He described it very well
Masculine =/= aesthetic. Thin lips are masculine, but they aren't aesthetic. A big jew nose is masculine, but it isn't aesthetic. So that argument doesn't fly around here bro. You nosemog me, you have to accept your nose isn't as bad as you think. At least you're Chad-tier from the sides, meanwhile I look like a complete fucking ogre from any angle.

I downloaded once (a tinder with only 1 person proposed per day, so limited hypergamy), I choosed the best photo, and even ugly girls like this one reject me
https://postimg.cc/p5z1VRVY

But nothing new, she can have a male 3 points better looking than her that uses her as a cum dumpster