In which ways did your parents fuck you up for life?

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
My Mom The bitch who gave birth to me:
- Was severely anorexic short before she became pregnant with me

- Smoked ~10 cigarettes a day during pregnancy and continued to do so in the house till I got serious health problems with 11.
Even then she first denied in front of doctors that the smoke had something to do with this.
('I did the same with your sister, so I think that's fair')

- Fed us with shit tier lower class carb and sugar only food (very little protein), which is probably the reason why my father has a huge ass frame and I am a framecel.

- Often screamed at us because of her depression which is the reason my best childhood friend stopped visiting us
(She recently told me that as if it was a normal thing. All the years I thought he did not like me anymore.)

- Never told me how to socialize. My mom is a friendless loner since her divorce. While other children have learned lots of social behavior from watching their parents being social or on family gatherings, I had none of this.

- Has a very low-stress tolerance and always cried to us children about her self-made bullshit problems instead of solving them.

- When I was 14 and depressed myself because of having no friends and a shit tier mother, we had a fight in which I have emptied some trash bins in the house. She called the police, told them I am a threat and got me put in a youth house for a week. Faggot social workers that got involved thought that I was the problem as well instead of that trash piece of a human garbage.

My father sperm donor:
- Almost no contact since age 3, except for regular: 'Im disappointed that you never call me' messages.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1680, Jack and 2 others
My mum did not let me do as I please.
Now high inhib

My mom drank and did drugs while pregnant with me.

She fucked my life up pretty good. I honestly think it should be a criminal offense for a woman to drink, smoke, and do drugs while pregnant.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Ritalincel, Deleted member 2632 and 3 others

She fucked my life up pretty good. I honestly think it should be a criminal offense for a woman to drink, smoke, and do drugs while pregnant.
what drugs? damn man that’s brutal.

I honestly think it should be a criminal offense for a woman to drink, smoke, and do drugs while pregnant.

True. They are all raging about abortions because unborn children have rights. But don't give a fuck about causing long term damage that is not directly visible.

- shitty family life
- lack of father fighre
- mum took her stress out on me, over nothing sometines
- didn’t teach me self respect
- shit environment, tbh my mum did try always to make me more active but not in the right way.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and CopingCel
Mainly my father:

- Not giving me money for hanging out (he’s fairly rich), causing my social retardedness (my classmates always made fun of me for not knowing trendy things)

- Being verbally and emotionally abusive towards me, making me a sensitive plant and scared insecure guy

- Not caring about my acne, giving me no treatment in time so that it left some severe scarring

- Glorifying betabuxxing (“when you’re wealthy in your 30a girls will line up to marry you blablabla”), making me insensitive to the importance of looks

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
My parents loved me too much and did everything for me as a child cause I was so gl, had major halo effect.

Then when I was teenager I turned ugly as shit, had no social skills, and people expected me to figure how to do things for myself desptie having everything done for me at a young age. I was socially isolated as shit and girls hated me

I now forever have an inferiority complex, and tbh even I ascend to PSL6 I will still most likely end my life before too long, before I turn 35 for sure

• +1
what drugs? damn man that’s brutal.

She drank and did cocaine while pregnant with me.

She didn't do it too often thankfully, because the damage isn't that severe.

Feminism has taught women that this is acceptable, because fetuses, or soon to be humans, have absolutely no rights.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and RAITEIII
I had to move around a lot because my dad was trying to give us a better life. I was born in Ukraine, moved to Belgium when I was 12, then moved to the US when I was 15. I don't feel like I belong anywhere and at this point in my life I wouldn't even belong in my home country.

• +1
My parents are brown asians with bad genetics.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Dad Being a soy cuck.

He should have put me in sports by the age of 7

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and RAITEIII
Where do I even fucking start tbh.

She sexually abused me since I was 7. "The game of smelling and testing your penis", went as far as jerking me off while I was sleeping. As if i wouldnt fucking notice lol. Aghhh. she was a fucking whore and one of her men made suck his cock.

I go mad thinking about everything. MAD... It has been so bad for me...

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dogs, Petsmart, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others

She sexually abused me since I was 7. "The game of smelling and testing your penis", went as far as jerking me off while I was sleeping. As if i wouldnt fucking notice lol. Aghhh. she was a fucking whore and one of her men made suck his cock.

Damn, that sounds horrible.

• +1
Making me a manlet, ugly, no father figure etc.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

The fuck

Murder that bitch

• Love it
My parents smoked around me also. whatever drugs she took during pregnancy resulted in me having badly yellow teeth my whole life till I got crown. Mother died when I was 12, she was only like 90 IQ, so she was not a great parent, but she was better than my father who worked like 60 hours a week every week, we never went on vacations. He made a lot of money but I got essentially no dental and health care, I might as well of been homeless. I remember being diagnosed with scoliosis about 13, nobody did anything. I needed braces but never got any, I remember my father asking me if I wanted braces, like wtf what 14 year old is going say he wants braces. Probably would have been better off homeless as I would have been self reliant and more confident. As it was I was sheltered and discouraged from doing anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and RAITEIII
Wojak soy cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII and Ritalincel
Never used to let me play outside with my friends and moved every year or so so I never had any lasting friendships

Starting to grow out of it now, though.

• +1
Story reminds me of bro @Gudru 😢

• Woah
The day I've born.

- shitty family life
- lack of father fighre
- mum took her stress out on me, over nothing sometines
- didn’t teach me self respect
- shit environment, tbh my mum did try always to make me more active but not in the right way.
I can relate

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and RAITEIII
- Was severely anorexic short before she became pregnant with me

- Smoked ~10 cigarettes a day during pregnancy and continued to do so in the house till I got serious health problems with 11.
Even then she first denied in front of doctors that the smoke had something to do with this.
('I did the same with your sister, so I think that's fair')

- Fed us with shit tier lower class carb and sugar only food (very little protein), which is probably the reason why my father has a huge ass frame and I am a framecel.

- Often screamed at us because of her depression which is the reason my best childhood friend stopped visiting us
(She recently told me that as if it was a normal thing. All the years I thought he did not like me anymore.)

- Never told me how to socialize. My mom is a friendless loner since her divorce. While other children have learned lots of social behavior from watching their parents being social or on family gatherings, I had none of this.

- Has a very low-stress tolerance and always cried to us children about her self-made bullshit problems instead of solving them.

- When I was 14 and depressed myself because of having no friends and a shit tier mother, we had a fight in which I have emptied some trash bins in the house. She called the police, told them I am a threat and got me put in a youth house for a week. Faggot social workers that got involved thought that I was the problem as well instead of that trash piece of a human garbage.

My father sperm donor:
- Almost no contact since age 3, except for regular: 'Im disappointed that you never call me' messages.
Everything same except the smoking part + my mom let me play games instead of studying so I failed math class every class after that untill I took a grip in 7th grade and started to study myself.

- Glorifying betabuxxing (“when you’re wealthy in your 30a girls will line up to marry you blablabla”), making me insensitive to the importance of looks
What is this bullshit where you gotta wait until you’re 30 to have sex when Chads are having sex at like 14 without a dime to their name. Such a ridiculous cope.

There is no redemption for an incel youth.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 616 and toolateforme
My mum did not let me do as I please.
Now high inhib
Yeah right, our ancestors couldn't do what they wanted but were so low inhib. Stop blaming others for your problems.

Bought me videogames
Father is cold, our relationship is bad
They did not stop me from dropping highschool
Gave me balding genes and Chron's disease genes

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and turkproducer
Parents didnt do shit but really brutal one thing. They did 'genetic' to me.

Because parenting matters fuck all for a childs development?
Of course it does, but giving your child rules is good parenting. If you let the streets raise the kid for you, the child is just going to be a narco or a criminal. Your high inhibition is probs just a result of social anxiety resulted from low testosterone and high prolactin levels. Start testomaxing.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Of course it does, but giving your child rules is good parenting. If you let the streets raise the kid for you, the child is just going to be a narco or a criminal. Your high inhibition is probs just a result of social anxiety resulted from low testosterone and high prolactin levels. Start testomaxing.
My mum shamed me for the friends I made.
Made constant "jokes" when I was with girls (pre-puberty)
This fucked up my psyche
I have no anxiety, my test levels are definitely not low.
I'm not pulling shit out my ass here.
I'm speaking from experience.
I don't even talk to my mum any more about personal things.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, CopingCel and BigBiceps
My mum shamed me for the friends I made.
Made constant "jokes" when I was with girls (pre-puberty)
This fucked up my psyche
I have no anxiety, my test levels are definitely not low.
I'm not pulling shit out my ass here.
I'm speaking from experience.
I don't even talk to my mum any more about personal things.
Oh, ok I understand now. Not a great mother definetely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Not only while pregnant.