inb4 shaving head

Andromeda88

Andromeda88

Banned
I am about to shave my head just wanted some confirmation if I should or not. Those who may be wondering what's the reasoning behind this; It's relaxed hair so it isn't natural and now my natural hair has grown and it is very bothering because of the pain which it induces.

You got a neck that rivals mine

• Woah
Reactions: Andromeda88
If it pains you then go ahead. what do you mean by relaxed hair?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
If it pains you then go ahead. what do you mean by relaxed hair?
A hair relaxer is a lotion or cream that makes the hair easier to straighten and manage. It reduces the curl by breaking down the hair strand and chemically altering the texture.

A hair relaxer is a lotion or cream that makes the hair easier to straighten and manage. It reduces the curl by breaking down the hair strand and chemically altering the texture.
Ah. So why you even relaxing your hair man?

Ah. So why you even relaxing your hair man?
My friends starting doing that because they disliked their curly hair and they wanted straight hair. In the end my hair became a cluster and now I am stuck with this widows-peak type doll hair. I really regret it but I was asking do you anticipate me looking the same or better if I would shave of all hair.

Go for a buzzcut tbh

My friends starting doing that because they disliked their curly hair and they wanted straight hair. In the end my hair became a cluster and now I am stuck with this widows-peak type doll hair. I really regret it but I was asking do you anticipate me looking the same or better if I would shave of all hair.
You will look way worse shaved. Your skull shap and body Dont seem to support being bald to well unless you actually do?? Send a side profile shot dude

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 1553
no
your skull shape looks weird
also recessed
you probably also have a narrow jaw

so, going bald would be bad from the things I have seen now

but a proper front picture would clarify

Boyo don’t do it, you will regret it.

your hair looks like shit, but shaving will make you look worse. just keep the shit hair i guess.

keep something on top.

Do not go bald, just buzz your hair and let it grow back to its original texture

Man, it’s so fucking over. If you live in africa maybe your competition isn’t much better I guess, I’d honestly just moneymax and get a gl golddigger by your country’s standards. Thats the best you can hope for tbh. Looksmaxing is useless in your case

Bro can't u take a picture from normal angle

I am about to shave my head just wanted some confirmation if I should or not. Those who may be wondering what's the reasoning behind this; It's relaxed hair so it isn't natural and now my natural hair has grown and it is very bothering because of the pain which it induces.

View attachment 72591
You need to do neck training ASAP

Dolichocephalic skulls don't look good bald unless you have the jaw width and eye area to pull it off like Shemar Moore (even though he still looks a little off)
Sm7

• +1
Reactions: Einon
I've never dealt with black hair,so my advice can't be very helpful.But from an outsiders prespective,I would agree that you need to shave It.