Incel almost gets shot trying to leave school by cop

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME

9927050E B0A8 49E6 9D53 99089E342FDD

A 17-year-old in Florida ran into all sorts of trouble when he attempted to leave the school parking lot on the way to an orthodontist appointment.
From the driver's seat of his pickup truck, the teen sat through a standoff with a police officer and school employee that escalated almost immediately.
William Miller, a student at River Ridge High School, in New Port Richey, Florida hit a human roadblock while he traversed the campus' exit lane. As the police officer's body cam footage shows, his path was obstructed by a golf cart, the police officer and the River Ridge Discipline Assistant, Cathy Bond.

Miller claimed he ought to be free to go, that he had a legitimate excuse to leave school grounds. Both adults claimed he was truant.

The video has exploded since Miller's mother, Nedra Miller, obtained the recording from the Pasco County Sheriff's Department and posted it on her Facebook page in late January 2020.

At time of writing, the video has been viewed over 85,000 times and beckoned over 1500 comments.

The video begins in the middle of the argument. Presumably, the police officer turned his body cam on when things initially escalated.

Upon beginning the recording, it only took about 16 seconds for the police officer to make the profane threats.

"You're gonna get shot you come another fu**ing foot closer to me. You run into me, you'll get fu**ing shot."

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
whos the tranny in ur sig son

1581908185295-png.270688
s

Attachments

• 1581908185295.png
    1581908185295.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 63
Fucking pigs 🐷
Nigga sounds like such a zoomer tho

Last edited: