Incel gatekeepers are the ultimate unwanted trash in life. They try to destroy any discussion so only they can be victims

Deleted member 6997

Deleted member 6997

Cuckologist
"I'm a 3/10. Anyone better looking than me is a chad."

They can't be special via good looks so they have to be special being the ultimate loser. The ultimate in narcissism. In their minds, all white men are huge jock bullies picking on ultimate victim ethnic bullies, like a shitty 80s movie. They personally attack anyone who disagrees with them instead of debating their points or addressing the endless amount of tinder and online dating stats.

"bro, if you just went to Shangrila and got a work visa and cut contact with your family and dedicated the next 2 years of your life to moving to a weird shithole, you wouldn't be incel"

They're similar to the foids they claim they hate. Go around claiming victim status endlessly and gaslight everyone.

"Bro, you're a fakecel. If you just acted NT, bought new clothes, and went around approaching girls, you wouldn't be here". As if women don't filter out men via smartphone. The device you see women hold in their hands nearly all day.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, mogstar, Jew_Supremacist and 12 others

They can't be special via good looks so they have to be special being the ultimate loser. The ultimate in narcissism. In their minds, all white men are huge jock bullies picking on ultimate victim ethnic bullies, like a shitty 80s movie. They personally attack anyone who disagrees with them instead of debating their points or addressing the endless amount of tinder and online dating stats.

"bro, if you just went to Shangrila and got a work visa and cut contact with your family and dedicated the next 2 years of your life to moving to a weird shithole, you wouldn't be incel"

They're similar to the foids they claim they hate. Go around claiming victim status endlessly and gaslight everyone.

"Bro, you're a fakecel. If you just acted NT, bought new clothes, and went around approaching girls, you wouldn't be here". As if women don't filter out men via smartphone. The device you see women hold in their hands nearly all day.
@Native thoughts?

toth teth

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6997
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Everyone who hasn't managed, to get consensual sex, from a non prostitute, is incel, as far as i'm concerned.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10913 and 4 others

I agree with you but this hurts me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 4612
Everyone who hasn't managed, to get consensual sex, from a non prostitute, is incel, as far as i'm concerned.
Cope, ethnic women and fat women don’t count and I’m including myself in this definition
If you can’t get laid with a 6/10 plus white woman you’re incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, WadlowMaxxing, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
Cope, ethnic women and fat women don’t count and I’m including myself in this definition
above average ethnic women count

Ethnic women count