[LifeFuel] incel ruins stacy's day on tiktok

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Time online
6d 21h 11m
Shes definitely pretty sexy ngl but shes no stacy. Shes even trying to stacy fraud with the dyed blonde hair, just another southeast asian lady trying to become white because she leads such a sad, empty, wretched existence that the only thing she can do is a few half assed attempts at adding superficial features to her look to resemble the most attractive phenotype on the planet

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Mog or be mogged
Time online
61d 18h 46m
Shes definitely pretty sexy ngl but shes no stacy. Shes even trying to stacy fraud with the dyed blonde hair, just another southeast asian lady trying to become white because she leads such a sad, empty, wretched existence that the only thing she can do is a few half assed attempts at adding superficial features to her look to resemble the most attractive phenotype on the planet
Is she actually asian? She looks white and shes very hot

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Time online
6d 21h 11m
Is she actually asian? She looks white and shes very hot
Not sure I just thought she looked southeast asian, but shes obviously mixed white to some degree because she has light eyes. She has those good dick sucking lips for sure

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Mog or be mogged
Time online
61d 18h 46m
Not sure I just thought she looked southeast asian, but shes obviously mixed white to some degree because she has light eyes. She has those good dick sucking lips for sure
Yes she looks white mixed with asian. Probably dad fucked some asian lady

manlethairlet89

manlethairlet89

Apprentice
Time online
5d 16h 24m
I can see her recessed chin from the front, she has a fivehead going on and that nose, fucking disaster.

Gosick

Gosick

untermensch
Time online
154d 6h 17m
Is that a gook?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rawdogprince am i the only incel on this site?? OffTopic 15
chadpreetcel123 [Discussion] Is having no social media an incel trait? OffTopic 5
EktoPlasma [LifeFuel] Incel trait number 1 OffTopic 4