Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2810 and BrettyBoy
I mog you

also this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Gebirgscel and Demir
When comparing my personality to the average person...⚖

• 1️⃣Sociability is extremely low
    Because I prefer a quiet environment, I like to spend time with as few people as possible. This gives off the impression that I am discreet and modest, but sometimes hard to speak to.
  • 2️⃣Prudence is extrelemy high
    I am a careful observer who tends to pay attention to trivial things that most do not notice. This tends to give off the impression that I am calm, cautious, and polite, yet also somewhat difficult.
  • 3️⃣Activity is extremely low
    I prefer to think things over before acting, deepening my understanding and analyzing what I have learned. This gives the impression that I am very dependable, calm, and polite, but sometimes slow to act.
  • 4️⃣Toughness is extremely low
    I am extremely sensitive to external stimuli which means I notice everything around me. This gives the impression that I am very sensitive and pay attention to my surroundings, but am also somewhat delicate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Screenshot 20190817 144217
Screenshot 20190817 144230

• +1
Reactions: Demir
1 in 444 people

(0.225%)

• 1️⃣Intuition is fairly high
    With my keen intellect and intuition, I am able to understand the essence of issues quickly. This gives off the impression that I am perceptive and a skilled listener, but sometimes quick to lose interest.
  • 2️⃣Sociability is fairly low
    Because I like a calm and quiet environment, I prefer spending time with as few people as possible. This often gives the impression that I am humble and modest, but also perhaps hard to speak to.
  • 3️⃣Logic is fairly high
    I strongly believe in that it is best to think things through logically and quantitatively. Along with being quite persuasive, this gives the impression that I am clear-thinking but sometimes speak in a roundabout way.
  • 4️⃣Toughness is fairly low
    I am sensitive to external stimuli and am highly aware of things that happen around me. This gives the impression that I am sensitive and attuned to my surroundings, but also somewhat delicate.

why is everyones toughness low, jFL

• +1
Incel trait: doing meme online personality quizzes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Demir, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
Screenshot 20190817 223243

• +1
  • 1️⃣Decisiveness is extremely high
    I can't feel relaxed when things are not black and white, meaning that I will draw conclusions without hesitation in order to make a decision. This gives an impression of calmness, reason, and objectivity, but also a somewhat cold nature.
  • 2️⃣Prudence is extrelemy high
    I am a careful observer who tends to pay attention to trivial things that most do not notice. This tends to give off the impression that I am calm, cautious, and polite, yet also somewhat difficult.
  • 3️⃣Persistence is fairly high
    I am intense and strongly committed, never hesitating to share my thoughts. This often gives the impression that I am decisive and uncompromising, yet somewhat stubborn.
  • 4️⃣Assertiveness is fairly high
    I can easily convey emotions and opinions to any person, as well as assert rights. Communications are a strong point. I often give off the impression that I always say what I should say.

• +1
B6FC737C 7957 4201 B4D9 1FFC87EAC24B

• +1
Screenshot 2019 08 18 03 21 41 436 comandroidchrome

that's why I wonder why I attract many people without trying hard.
Screenshot 2019 08 18 03 24 49 199 comandroidchrome

Dfgjrtyhjrtuyk

Holy fuck man, its OVER
Rthrytu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Demir
Screenshot 20190817 224349 Firefox

I just mogged everyone on my results
Still beyond over for the mere fact that I'm ugly

• +1
You can barely form an English sentence, you probably couldn't understand the questions being asked in this meme quiz.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Demir and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 1464
the only incel test is looking in the mirror

did you pass that one?

Insecure narcys.me

didn't take it

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Did the test, but didn't bother to wait for the results to check in, I knew that I was about average in every regard.

Wow you are so smart
no. I just meet the bottom line requirements to be taken seriously. As does everyone on here except you.

I wouldn't act so cocky towards me in every thread if I were you

Last edited:
Stupid meme test but oh well
Screenshot 20190818 205720

no. I just meet the bottom line requirements to be taken seriously. As does everyone on here except you.

I wouldn't act so cocky towards me in every thread if I were you

I do what I want to do, I don't give a fuck about your or anyone else's opinion I just shitpost here when I am bored

Holy shit literally all of this doesn't matter. Your morals and personality do not fucking matter. Think what you want to think, there's nothing wrong with that.

If you look like this then everyone is a compatible partner...

Attachments

• 1566159624207.jpeg
    1566159624207.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
  • +1