Incel trait 2335353: Wet dreams

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Wet dreams in men are caused by a weak prefonrtal cortex, part of the brain ascociated with control and awareness. This part alows you a certain degree of self awareness when asleep, to help you react to potential threats or potential boners.

The reason you get wet dreams is because your dick gets aroused and your body doesnt alert you to wake up. Nothing to do wth how uch water you drink, sleeping posistion, sexual thoughts, etc.

Your body releases semen because your brain knows it cant use it to impregnate your oneitis. Chads never had wet dreams. Their brains are strong and asertive they know they can get laid, they would react to danger in the jungle we wouldn't.

I have been doing nofao for 9 months and i still get these shitty wet dreams. It never stops ARGH. I would reboot if i got laid but that aint happenin'.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I’ve never had a wet dream in my life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AdamLamberg, pisslord, Deleted member 1089 and 7 others
AspiringChad said:
Insomniac said:
I’ve never had a wet dream in my life
same

ChoSeungHui

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
The reason you get wet dreams is because your dick gets aroused and your body doesnt alert you to wake up.
Your're supposed to have erections while you sleep.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
yes but you are siupposed to wake up, have them pass and sleep again
lol no

Where in the sleep cycle do erections happen?

Dr. Mehmet Oz, MD

Dr. Mehmet Oz, MD
Cardiology (Cardiovascular Disease)
Nighttime erections occur in the REM (rapid eye movement) phase of sleep, and REM sleep is more frequent just before waking up. During sleep, there’s increased blood flow to the area, and that’s what contributes to the frequency of nighttime erections. In fact, you’ll probably get erections every two or three hours at night, which is actually a form of exercise for your penis.

Nocturnal penile tumescence

Nocturnal penile tumescence is a spontaneous erection of the penis during sleep or when waking up. All men without physiological erectile dysfunction experience nocturnal penile tumescence, usually three to five times during the night, typically during REM sleep. NPTs are believed to contribute to penile health.

lol no

Where in the sleep cycle do erections happen?
Dr. Mehmet Oz, MD

Dr. Mehmet Oz, MD
Cardiology (Cardiovascular Disease)
Nighttime erections occur in the REM (rapid eye movement) phase of sleep, and REM sleep is more frequent just before waking up. During sleep, there’s increased blood flow to the area, and that’s what contributes to the frequency of nighttime erections. In fact, you’ll probably get erections every two or three hours at night, which is actually a form of exercise for your penis.

Nocturnal penile tumescence
Nocturnal penile tumescence is a spontaneous erection of the penis during sleep or when waking up. All men without physiological erectile dysfunction experience nocturnal penile tumescence, usually three to five times during the night, typically during REM sleep. NPTs are believed to contribute to penile health.

cucked sicence

Never had one

If you go without fapping too long you'll have then to realise execc sperm tbh