Incel Trait - Getting Approached

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Example:

At my school there are tables set up for all the student clubs and organizations, with a few people at the table representing their club.

I notice that these people typically heckle me or approach me. Like when I walk by their table they say to me "Hey man wanna join our club?!" "Hey you, you would like fishing!" etc.

If this happens to you, it means you are unintimidating, aka you have a HIGH TRUST LOW DOMINANCE CUCK FACE/BODY.

This is a FACT. If people are speaking down to you in a tone like this, it means they see you as below them. So they aren't afraid of you rejecting them by saying no thanks or just keep walking by. You have no value, so it doesn't bother them.

They do not call out high t looking Chads like this. They just let them walk by. Because if they heckled a Chad and he kept walking without looking at them, they would feel bad, because he is high value.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Angelrun, Stingray, Mansnob and 13 others
They can't even approach Chad, because he's doing this:

iu

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Achathin, Stingray and 7 others
True, I always get approached by beggars, charity people, street sellers ecc, even if I walk fast or have my ear phones on.
Initially I thought they did that because I walk alone, because if I walk with somebody else or with a group of friends usually they don't stop me.

But they don't approach everybody that walk alone. Hot guys and girls that walk alone don't get stopped by them. So they do that because I'm low value and ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Lorsss
legit theory. Can be fixed with gymcelling tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Mansnob and SHARK
I look like low trust and get told frequently how i look like i’m up to no good lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and SHARK
I get approached by beggars a lot tbh

Only student society I ever got approached for was rugby :chad:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, SHARK and Deleted member 1464
I very rarely get approached by beggars, but I am surprised when they do because they must be low inhib or something. I usually wear shirts with dead people on them, which scares the normies away.

If people are speaking down to you in a tone like this, it means they see you as below them. So they aren't afraid of you rejecting them by saying no thanks or just keep walking by. You have no value, so it doesn't bother them.

ahhh fuck this one hurt ngl

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 1464
huh i don’t even remember the last time i got approached like that tbh. Maybe when i was like 14

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
This is so fucking legit, i get stopped by some retarded religious people every single time and its too much that one time i thought i actually have religious energy or somewhat JFL
i asked the religious girl who approached me about this and she said, i just wanted to approach you. and the other elder woman in the religion too. they had zero idea of religious energy. they just thought im somewhat low T faggot fell in their theory.

• +1
Reactions: doncel
They would aproach guy like chico.

But i agree it's over

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Example:

At my school there are tables set up for all the student clubs and organizations, with a few people at the table representing their club.

I notice that these people typically heckle me or approach me. Like when I walk by their table they say to me "Hey man wanna join our club?!" "Hey you, you would like fishing!" etc.

If this happens to you, it means you are unintimidating, aka you have a HIGH TRUST LOW DOMINANCE CUCK FACE/BODY.

This is a FACT. If people are speaking down to you in a tone like this, it means they see you as below them. So they aren't afraid of you rejecting them by saying no thanks or just keep walking by. You have no value, so it doesn't bother them.

They do not call out high t looking Chads like this. They just let them walk by. Because if they heckled a Chad and he kept walking without looking at them, they would feel bad, because he is high value.
No wonder you're an incel.

Being low t and having a high trust face isn't always bad, I know a pretryboy from my highschool who looks and acts extremely gay but is popular and gets girls.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
They will stop anybody with a dime these scumbags

Just lol if you think sales people or whatever won’t stop you cause you look too hot

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel