‘Incels are volcels because of their attitude’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
It pisses me right off when people say shit like ‘Incels are volcels because of their attitude’ while there are several girls out there that date pricks and continue to date them types. It’s funny (in a figure of speech type of way) how society will claim it’s all about personality when it comes to girls when words like ‘Ugly’ are still a big thing and girls even say shit like ‘Why is it always ugly guys that are attracted to me?’

No one has any right to call incels volcels in a lookism society like this and just fuck you if you actually do say that type of shit. It’s not difficult to understand that many men actually CAN be incel and girls even know this but many of them just blame the victim because they find it easier than just admitting to their shitty tastes in men and only dating men out of looks.

Many incels don’t even go around actually saying shit like ‘I hate foids’ in real life so even if attitude was the problem, a girl couldn’t just automatically detect a man’s personality and say ‘Go away. I detected your ugly personality. Work on your personality before talking to me’.

How would society like it if I said ‘So called rape victims that dress like sluts aren’t victims for dressing like sluts?’ which is true anyway and no, I do not support rape but just an example but I can guarantee that you will get hell if you say something like that so society are hypocrites.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Did read. I feel you bro

Water is wet

Kys op

@dogtown, yes, I will definitely work on killing myself right now over what some dude who I barely spoke to thinks of me (sarcasm).

(sarcasm)
F2EF77E0 676B 49E9 A1EB E98A6AC07011

Most women are dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and SikKunt
some of you fuckers are. I swear the amount of subhuman beta bitch boy oneitis having retarded faggots on this forum. most of us are trying to ascend but some of the people here are fucking gay.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
some of you fuckers are. I swear the amount of subhuman beta bitch boy oneitis having retarded faggots on this forum. most of us are trying to ascend but some of the people here are fucking gay.
Having a oneitis doesn't decrease your chance of having sex with a foid. Looks matter the most, personality is irrelevant in terms of ascension

Having a oneitis doesn't decrease your chance of having sex with a foid. Looks matter the most, personality is irrelevant in terms of ascension
personality in terms of mentality when looking to ascend does matter. if someone wants to ldar all their life like a incel . co user and not actually try and looksmaxx they will not achieve anything.

We don't want to accept that it's over for us which is why we cope with personality.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
if someone wants to ldar all their life like a incel . co user and not actually try and looksmaxx they will not achieve anything.
Not everyone LDAR's there, many have tried stop coping with personality and muh alphaness

Not everyone LDAR's there, many have tried stop coping with personality and muh alphaness
never said everyone on here ldars mate. you underestimate DOM theory . alphaness and voice and very very important in the quality of females you get not just whether or not you fuck bitches

I don’t have a onetis and my standards are low.