INCELS ARE WRONG - IT'S NOT ABOUT GETTING A GIRL OR GETTING "LOVED BY UR ONEITIS"; IT'S IS ABOUT MAKING HER (AND OTHER GIRLS) FEEL ATTRACTED TO YOU

I'mme

I'mme

Silver
I'm not on incels.is but I have visited that site about 7-8 times when I was free and needed to read sth extreme. There I saw incels crying about how they just want to be kissed by a girl or how getting their oneitis is their ultimate aim. At that, I couldn't help but laugh.

Let us for the sake of it suppose that you get that girl you fantasize about or your oneitis ftm, what now?
She may allow you to fuck once or twice or even more, but do you think she would be as involved as she would have been were you a Chad? The answer is clear NO. What's more, behind your back she will masturbate watching chads.
Even worse, she will likely cheat on you.
I know some of you must be feeling compelled to say that there are many normies and lower tier normies/men with 6-9 wives - listen mate that was true for and possible in last few decades when social media wasn't there and people weren't this mobile, feminism wasn't this extreme, religions had hold on people's minds - all of these aren't same now. I don't want to discuss this anymore.

And it doesn't stop at that - you will feel miserable in relationships if you're less attractive than your girl; you'll become laughing stock at parties and social gatherings.

Looksmaxxing is the only thing that can get you out of your subhuman life and turn you into a chad (chadlite in worst case.)

Your Q: What if I agree with you but don't have money for surgeries, LL, steroids etc?
Ans: You do, period. If you're living in west or any other 1st world country, you can easily go to third world countries and get your procedure done with the best surgeons of that country.

Soon I will make a post about surgeries you can get done in India and the best surgeons for the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Nosecel9000, MrLeeMaxxing and 5 others
What? Incels know that you're supposed to be attractive to women to get women. When we say "We want a woman to like us" we mean "be attracted to us."

• +1
Reactions: Germania, Achathin, BigBoy and 1 other person
What? Incels know that you're supposed to be attractive to women to get women. When we say "We want a woman to like us" we mean "be attracted to us."
No.. a lot of them call looksmaxing a cope, which isn't true. They think raping and other such things would solve their problems, which only adds to their misery.

It's about being desired by woman and rejecting them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, MrLeeMaxxing, Hector and 4 others
It's about being desired by woman and rejecting them
True.. since sex become boring after some time. There would obviously be some you'd not like to reject tho 😉

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
This type of thinking breeds extreme insecurity. There's no point in comparing yourself to Prototype Chad 2000. Either the woman likes you and stays with you, or she leaves for what she considers better.

This type of thinking breeds extreme insecurity. There's no point in comparing yourself to Prototype Chad 2000. Either the woman likes you and stays with you, or she leaves for what she considers better.
No. Foids will ltr their looksmatch (you) and fuck man better than you when they can. You will be that official muh love, emotional tampon, while chad will be muh party sex story, good fun.

Lol no please.

You seem like a leftist cuck with heavily skewed worldview. Beauty is objective; It's not so subjective at all.
Most women (like +90%) would swoon over you if you're 7+.

No. Foids will ltr their looksmatch (you) and fuck man better than you when they can. You will be that official muh love, emotional tampon, while chad will be muh party sex story, good fun.
Some will some wont

Lol no please.

You seem like a leftist cuck with heavily skewed worldview. Beauty is objective; It's not so subjective at all.
Most women (like +90%) would swoon over you if you're 7+.
Yea ik, that's why I'm on this forum.

You think that because all your oneitises behaved that way.
Lol; yeah there are some 1/2% exceptions who are heavily indoctrinated to believe in a certain way, but even they can't beat biological and evolutionary truth in long run.
legit son
Tbh, the misconception that you will sure have botched surgery in India is so fucking wrong - I can't stand it. Most Indian surgeons are trained in best universities of US (Stanford, Massachusetts, Harward etc) and UK (Oxbridge).

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
No.. a lot of them call looksmaxing a cope, which isn't true. They think raping and other such things would solve their problems, which only adds to their misery.

But we don't think that, and the only reason incels dismiss looksmaxing is because we're too ugly for it to have an effect.

Fuck you. Typical cuck
You're the cuck for thinking you're so worthless that every woman will leave you.
Lol; yeah there are some 1/2% exceptions who are heavily indoctrinated to believe in a certain way, but even they can't beat biological and evolutionary truth in long run.

The interesting thing is men cheat cheat more often than woman. The woman will only leave you if she percieves you as weaker than before you two got together.

Tbh, the misconception that you will sure have botched surgery in India is so fucking wrong - I can't stand it. Most Indian surgeons are trained in best universities of US (Stanford, Massachusetts, Harward etc) and UK (Oxbridge).
i agree. the problem is the aftercare imo.

You're the cuck for thinking you're so worthless that every woman will leave you.

No woman will ever chase me, masturbate to my pics, aproach me and cry when i will reject her. Woman i mean hot woman no ugly landwhales.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme and BigBoy
No woman will ever chase me, masturbate to my pics, aproach me and cry when i will reject her. Woman i mean hot woman no ugly landwhales.
wb avg to above avg women

But we don't think that, and the only reason incels dismiss looksmaxing is because we're too ugly for it to have an effect.
I understand you, but see with maxillary and mandibular distraction and forehead implants (and other implants), even 1.5 or 2 faces can be made attractive. Some communities are so toxic that they don't want their fellows to ascend
Lol no .. women cheat more. You have been heavily indoctrinated by leftists to believe otherwise.
i agree. the problem is the aftercare imo.
I don't think so - eppley isn't going to stay with you either. It's just people in West have been indoctrinated to believe that everything in/from India and China has to be bad/inferior.

Dr. Richardson for example has trained many surgeons in Germany, UK, middle East. He works in India because he is an Indian and can earn enough here. (He is from Stanford if that matters)
Same goes goes for SM Balaji and other top Indian surgeons.
wb avg to above avg women
Most of times, AVG and above AVG women don't believe that they are so.

Even then they subconsciously know that they can get chads/get fucked by chads.

Last edited: