Incels calling us Incels.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
The other day I was watching the posts made on instagram by normie pages (about looksmaxing) that refered to this website.
Now, the funny thing is the majority of the comments are either subhuman landwhales calling us toxic and misogynic and the other half were literally SUBHUMANS calling US incels.

JFL, people like this need to wake up.
How could you be so ignorant?
How do these people keep coping when they are obviously ugly themselves.
I’m not saying everyone who is ugly should join here but whats the point of calling people here ugly when you are just as ugly yourself?

TLDR : Subhuman landwhales call us out for being toxic and coping subhumans laugh at us and call us incels.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 685, ChoSeungHui and 5 others
calls me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
What page mentioned us

What page mentioned us

Multiple commentors on various Instagram pages about ”looksmaxing”
Just search up looksmaxing and you’ll find multiple normie pages.
Example :
4F58F8E2 01E4 40F5 BACF 20C856B6441F

Multiple commentors on various Instagram pages about ”looksmaxing”
Just search up looksmaxing and you’ll find multiple normie pages.
Example :View attachment 70498
Cant find a single one. Whats name of this page
Lol isnt that astros girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and SikKunt
Cant find a single one. Whats name of this page
Lol isnt that astros girlfriend

One example is : looksmaxgod
It might be one of us I dno but most of the Followers are foids and normies.

One example is : looksmaxgod
It might be one of us I dno but most of the Followers are foids and normies.
Lol bro they have 100 followers

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
The majority of men are incels without realizing it

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Festrunk, SikKunt and 6 others
The majority of men are incels without realizing it
Legit, even if they get introduced to the blackpill they‘re still in denial. I have seen it plenty of times

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, AspiringChad, SikKunt and 3 others
That's what cucktears is

Legit, even if they get introduced to the blackpill they‘re still in denial. I have seen it plenty of times
If you look carefully you'll see that the very men that cry the most about incels on YouTube, Reddit, Instagram etc are the embodiment of inceldom. They are just virtue signaling in hopes of getting some pussy. It's ironic lol

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 206, ChoSeungHui and 6 others
Incels ironically get the most hate from other incels. Only difference is they are bluepilled while they are blackpilled. Chad and stacy dont give a fuck. Bluepilled eugenes and 400lb agathas cant stand us.

I saw a guy on another forum mention being a 30 year old virgin yet he turned around to hate on incels harder than anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Incels ironically get the most hate from other incels. Only difference is they are bluepilled while they are blackpilled. Chad and stacy dont give a fuck. Bluepilled eugenes and 400lb agathas cant stand us.

I saw a guy on another forum mention being a 30 year old virgin yet he turned around to hate on incels harder than anyone else.
I just don’t understand how men can suffer like this and STILL be an incel in denial that hates on other incels.

lol scum of the earth.what about rapist,murders,ect.

Jfl youre acting like an incel

The other day I was watching the posts made on instagram by normie pages (about looksmaxing) that refered to this website.
Now, the funny thing is the majority of the comments are either subhuman landwhales calling us toxic and misogynic and the other half were literally SUBHUMANS calling US incels.

JFL, people like this need to wake up.
How could you be so ignorant?
How do these people keep coping when they are obviously ugly themselves.
I’m not saying everyone who is ugly should join here but whats the point of calling people here ugly when you are just as ugly yourself?

TLDR : Subhuman landwhales call us out for being toxic and coping subhumans laugh at us and call us incels.
Funny thing is that most of us are subhuman because of low prenatal Testosterone and mouthbreating. Most of us aren't literal genetic failures like those landwhale whores