incels can model in japan if he is white.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LDNPari, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
Makes me so angry that I didnt get blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
What’s wrong with his eyes? They look so small and beady
It’s like they didn’t fully develop within the orbit

JFL he's just a show-off animal, like some exotic creature. Doesn't mean that Japanese women find him attractive.

Besides, you can also see ugly / average looking guys here who do fashion modeling. You don't need to be chad to be a model. You need chad looks to be super model.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Blue eyes are a fetish in asia from what I see
its not a fetish its just objectively beautiful.
but bone structure is far more important. like tall nose bridge and forehead hooding eyes etc.
no one really cares about eye color that much.
JFL he's just a show-off animal, like some exotic creature. Doesn't mean that Japanese women find him attractive.

Besides, you can also see ugly / average looking guys here who do fashion modeling. You don't need to be chad to be a model. You need chad looks to be super model.
yeah i think it is the case too.
What’s wrong with his eyes? They look so small and beady
It’s like they didn’t fully develop within the orbit
looks so weird

Harry potter maxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, BigBoy and toolateforme
@ElliotRodgerJr you could try out bro

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
JBW theory strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1560 and toolateforme
Time to jap max

@Saranghae

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
u denied that people with down syndrome wasnt slayers in asia
fuck.. even those incels are slaying through JBW but @Saranghae.. man, sad shit ain't it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1560
Was this directed towards me or Saranghae?
my comment about JBW is to you
i @ saranghae because he told a story about geeky looking white cuck picking up girls with google translate

my comment about JBW is to you
i @ saranghae because he told a story about geeky looking white cuck picking up girls with google translate
Dn read tldr

Will do this in china tbh ngl

https://incels.is/attachments/02_17_08_40-jpg.24772/

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and BigBoy

JFL at this bullshit. JBW in Asia is a huge myth. And the OP's example fails anyway because there are actually plenty of ethnics in those images. Are they all constantly getting laid in Asia also?

JFL at this bullshit. JBW in Asia is a huge myth. And the OP's example fails anyway because there are actually plenty of ethnics in those images. Are they all constantly getting laid in Asia also?

u just need to be 3/10+

contacts?

Yeah maybe in China. Some people don't ant to fuck noodlewhores for the rest of your life. JBW doesn't do shit in a primarily white country.
What are you talking about? JBW is about fucking asian people. Not all about the life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
What are you talking about? JBW is about fucking asian people. Not all about the life.
JBW was a cope made by ethnics in whtie predominant areas I believe. The AWWM is something else.

JBW was a cope made by ethnics in whtie predominant areas I believe. The AWWM is something else.
JBW doesnt really mean white people are all gonna be Greek god, whites just have massive advantage compared to same tier ethnics on their race.

JBW doesnt really mean white people are all gonna be Greek god, whites just have massive advantage compared to same tier ethnics on their race.
And that's what I'm saying is wrong and only true in predominantly asian countries. JBW doesn't do anything outside of India and Asia.

And that's what I'm saying is wrong and only true in predominantly asian countries. JBW doesn't do anything outside of India and Asia.
So whites dont have advantage in america compared to asian and black, Hispanic kids?
I saw the chart 90percent of white women are excluding black and asian in dating preference.

So whites dont have advantage in america compared to asian and black, Hispanic kids?
Yeah but the average white man is more attractive than the average asian or black man.
Like in Asia you can be white and mog asians thatare higher PSL facewise. But in Americayou don't mog anything if you're white since everyone else is also white

Yeah but the average white man is more attractive than the average asian or black man.
Like in Asia you can be white and mog asians thatare higher PSL facewise. But in Americayou don't mog anything if you're white since everyone else is also white
Still american white man can mog better looking asian tho.
Actually it is so fucking hard to find asian who is better looking than average white anyway. Asian gotta be 9/10 in their own race.

Still american white man can mog better looking asian tho.
Actually it is so fucking hard to find asian who is better looking than average white anyway. Asian gotta be 9/10 in their own race.
Like I said, in America being white doesn't do shit. Asian women like asian men in America. JBW is almost non existent in a place as multicultural as this, especially for us Gen Z cels.

Like I said, in America being white doesn't do shit. Asian women like asian men in America. JBW is almost non existent in a place as multicultural as this, especially for us Gen Z cels.
Oh really? Thought westernized asian women love white men.

• +1
Oh really? Thought westernized asian women love white men.
Not really. Atleast in high school and college. I think the only time JBW is applicable here is if you're ugly. Ugly ethnics can get bullied for their face: and ethnicity, while ugly white males can only get bullied for their face.
Shits a lot better in America anyway in terms of race. The JBW in Asian countries is insane.

Not really. Atleast in high school and college. I think the only time JBW is applicable here is if you're ugly. Ugly ethnics can get bullied for their face: and ethnicity, while ugly white males can only get bullied for their face.
Shits a lot better in America anyway in terms of race. The JBW in Asian countries is insane.
Yeah and they still coping with muh colonization I mean how the fuck colonization back in 1800s brainwash people in 2019? Fucking nonsense

• JFL

a White youtuber goes to Japan

a random Japanese girl approaches and literally begs him to fuck her

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
As the above dude pointed out jbw is largely just an ethnic cope. In the west where there are plenty of whites jbw means nothing because because the 80/20 rule insures that ethnic foids will still just go to chad just like white foids do, and even outside of the west you need to be at least normie tier for women to give a shit about you. Even then, you will not be picking up stacies.

EDIT: Jfl at thinking the above video is even remotely representative of the average foid. She was probably drunk or some shit. Also the dude doesn't even have incel tier looks. Look at how much he mogs her in size lmao. She is also only about 5.5/10 in looks.

Last edited:
As the above dude pointed out jbw is largely just an ethnic cope. In the west where there are plenty of whites jbw means nothing because because the 80/20 rule insures that ethnic foids will still just go to chad just like white foids do, and even outside of the west you need to be at least normie tier for women to give a shit about you. Even then, you will not be picking up stacies.
yeah no shit for ugly fucks.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Keep coping while japanease femoids choose men of their own race instead of you