Incels GTFIH canthal tilt is everything

toptearmm

toptearmm

JB pussy slayer
If you dont have neutral or positiv canthal tilt its fucking over.
A42c2f526d147c5c7fdb4f0f63dd538514bc424e8158c1179e14b2756f4d15ce

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
This photoshop is bad, eyes with negative canthal tilt dont look like that, usually the lower eyelid is straight and the upper eyelid curved. If you look at the lower eyelid of the left pic (10/10 pic btw) it starts straight and curve up at the end, with NCT it would only go straigh.

@FatmanO celibate cel

Canthal tilt on its own doesnt mean shit, canthal tilt accounts for like less than 10% of how good the eye area is

Fix canthal tilt with almond eye surgery simple

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and shimada
This photoshop is bad, eyes with negative canthal tilt dont look like that, usually the lower eyelid is straight and the upper eyelid curved. If you look at the lower eyelid of the left pic (10/10 pic btw) it starts straight and curve up at the end, with NCT it would only go straigh.
@FatmanO celibate cel

• JFL
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Fucking cage

why try and cope at this point ..
NCT is clearly the worst failo that can curse a man (unless your jon hexum)

@FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
Fucking cage

@FatmanO
I dont see it, dude is unreal haha

Attachments

• 7979_127986565592.jpg
    7979_127986565592.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 173
  • +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and norwoodreaper
Canthal tilt on its own doesnt mean shit, canthal tilt accounts for like less than 10% of how good the eye area is
Objectively wrong.
Candinal tilt is 45-50% of importance.

Fucking cage

@FatmanO
Its a bad trait but it wont kill you.

>x is everything
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, UltraExtremeIntense, middayshowers and 1 other person
NCT is disgusting keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
I used to have the most severe form of nct. Now it is much less but still there. Literally the one death sentence even saintblackpps2cel can ascend easily he has pct

NCT is disgusting keep coping.
Its only disgusting because it exaggerates subhuman eye area, on its own it doesnt mean shit, subhuman eye area with a positive canthal tilt is still a subhuman eye area, jfl @ canthal tilt copers thinking pct will turn them into chads

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Its only disgusting because it exaggerates subhuman eye area, on its own it doesnt mean shit, subhuman eye area with a positive canthal tilt is still a subhuman eye area, jfl @ canthal tilt copers thinking pct will turn them into chads
@FatmanO would be a chad with nct or pct

Na beard is everything.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: toptearmm and Deleted member 2205
@FatmanO would be a chad with nct or pct
When I wear glasses the amount of positive attention I recieve is so diffrent man :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
CT is one thing, but scleral show is another issue that rarely gets mentioned. You can have a neutral or slightly positive CT, but if you have a bad case of scleral show, it will look like you have NCT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Pct won’t turn you into a chad HOWEVER I don’t think there’s one trait that can ruin an otherwise good looking face more than NCT. So PCT won’t make an incel into a chad but the opposite may true. I honestly think it’s one of the few single traits that can make an attractivene man ugly with just one trait changed

why the fuck yall think nct is that bad, it literally can be fixed with surgery lmao, its not even the worst feature, its not as bad as a long midface, which in most cases its unfixable

this

I have neutral tehe

why the fuck yall think nct is that bad, it literally can be fixed with surgery lmao, its not even the worst feature, its not as bad as a long midface, which in most cases its unfixable
‘yall’ :y'all: yeehawwww Folks!