INCELS & INCEL TEAR USERS = SUBANIMAL SPECIES

Tbh I don't even think a lot of the good looking guys here believe in the blackpill because it doesn't really apply to us. Like yes women care about looks, but honestly if you just meet the sexual dimorphism standards (good jaw, height, decent eye area,) all it takes is body work, fashion, and game. Tbh I just like using blackpill rhetoric bc it's hyperbolically funny to use.

Tbh I don't even think a lot of the good looking guys here believe in the blackpill because it doesn't really apply to us. Like yes women care about looks, but honestly if you just meet the sexual dimorphism standards (good jaw, height, decent eye area,) all it takes is body work, fashion, and game. Tbh I just like using blackpill rhetoric bc it's hyperbolically funny to use.
Blackpill = huge based
meme

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 8064
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BlackPillChad and Deleted member 4671

I do Muay Thai

I've got 15 wins and two highly disputable losses (none by KO)

cannot mog this slayer ngl ngl knocked out lumpinee champion at 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Good thread you just missed a little on the pics representing IT users

images

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SeiGun, Deleted member 4430, Chadeep and 2 others
calm down OP, maybe you did break your inceldom (assuming you're not lying) but that's no reason to suddenly get super cocky about it. You probably feel like the rest of your life will be swimming in pussy from now on after you lost your virginity, but don't get too cocky because you might find your life dry again tomorrow and then what? will you expect that the rest of us in this forum will take you back into our incel club? think again!

calm down OP, maybe you did break your inceldom (assuming you're not lying) but that's no reason to suddenly get super cocky about it. You probably feel like the rest of your life will be swimming in pussy from now on after you lost your virginity, but don't get too cocky because you might find your life dry again tomorrow and then what? will you expect that the rest of us in this forum will take you back into our incel club? think again!
I was never incel. I laid pipe for the first time around 5 years ago in high school

I'm not a supreme slayer though, but I do well

I joined this forum because I got bored of bodybuilding (forum), ever since I started training when I was around 15-16 I got obsessed with maesthetics

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Bro,your posts always get 25+ reacts and how can you have low rep ratio?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and RichardSpencel
Bro,your posts always get 25+ reacts and how can you have low rep ratio?
I've got 1.7+ ratio

A lot of my roast threads get deleted and so my ratio drops cuz those have a lot of reacts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, RichardSpencel, JizzFarmer and 2 others
I was never incel. I laid pipe for the first time around 5 years ago in high school

I'm not a supreme slayer though, but I do well

I joined this forum because I got bored of bodybuilding (forum), ever since I started training when I was around 15-16 I got obsessed with maesthetics
So why did you join an incel forum then? just to brag?

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
My advice: ignore people who write in large font like this. Makes the site experience much better

My advice: ignore people who write in large font like this. Makes the site experience much better
Absolute newcel. Lookist forums were founded by people that type this way lmfao retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: retard, Incoming, Chadeep and 1 other person
Absolute newcel. Lookist forums were founded by people that type this way lmfao retard
I joined 2 days earlier than you though

One of the funniest posters on this site tbh. Welcome back.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3073
Also I have 12 internal hemorrhoids, six of which are currently bleeding.

Last edited:
Also we need
Lol edit your message (so they dont ban u) and then go and post screenies of this shit there then

I also tried to get into incels.is to bully them incel niggas but I was banned

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and JizzFarmer
Are you still an incel bully victim if you lost your virginity between 18-20?

No, you're good

I'm only 16 and a lot of cute girls have stared at me and one even did my homework for me JFL

I'm hoping to lose my virginity around that age range, my parents are strict asf

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
I'm only 16 and a lot of cute girls have stared at me and one even did my homework for me JFL

I'm hoping to lose my virginity around that age range, my parents are strict asf
Only giga-incel virgin subhumans dont lose their virginity as far as in their 20s... You'll be alright

I said, because I want to looksmax. Looksmax = improving as much as your body allows it. You don't have to be ugly to do that

I said, because I want to looksmax. Looksmax = improving as much as your body allows it. You don't have to be ugly to do that
so go to a looksmax forum instead of an incel forum. Don't let the door hit your ass on your way out!

so go to a looksmax forum instead of an incel forum. Don't let the door hit your ass on your way out!
My G this is a looksmax forum, hence the name "looksmax.me". Exactly the same as Lookism.net once was. Difference is Lookism was Chad territory and this place is full of cucks

Muay Thai is fun but boxing is better 😌😁