Incels.is

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
The incel incels.is’s mods are just so damn strict.I just finally made an account and got a lifetime ban after just “bragging” a bit,which wasn’t even completly bragging,I just told I had a girlfriend. I don’t know how people can survive there

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, JovanD, Autist and 7 others
Why did you even go there

Why did you even go there
930.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Autist, RichardSpencel, Mewcel and 1 other person
You told you had a gf on an incel forum. That forum is for incels not people having girlfriends ofcourse you got banned.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Extra Chromosome, superighteous and 18 others
You told you had a gf on an incel forum. That forum is for incels not people having girlfriends ofcourse you got banned.
I can understand that but that faggot cunt knajjd would ban you if you said you were average looking and not totally ugly

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Ritalincel, dogtown and 1 other person
I can understand that but that faggot cunt knajjd would ban you if you said you were average looking and not totally ugly
its not the kind of forum where youd talk about being average..

Be careful mate,he has an account here too xD

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
It's an INCEL site. Are you incel? Clearly not.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel, SLA and 5 others
>say you have a girlfriend on an incel forum
>wonder why you are banned
F72B1CBF 773C 4D91 95D0 2C788EDF55A3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Extra Chromosome, SayNoToRotting and 19 others
kek, always keep in mind that the person who banned you looks like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

This little manlet piss ant is on a powertrip and bans all the good posters. It´s all good though, since he´ll likely rope soon with a face like that at 5ft2. He´s supposedly over 20, but looks like he´s 9 year old, kek. He´ll surely never ever experience a foid loving him and will die alone and miserable anyways if he doesn´t rope before dying of old age.

Meanwhile catfishman still posts on incels.is while confessing to having fucked over 30 different girls and insulting incels multiple times. JFL

I don´t give the slightest fuck if he bans me here. This forum is dead anyways.
Good posters are being banned here also. Freaking mods.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Got a warning for having a gl man as avi :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, RichardSpencel, Sc22 and 4 others
Good posters are being banned here also. Freaking mods.
it´s like in real life, the biggest doofuses that have no business giving orders to anyone get into leadership positions and subsequently run the company into the ground.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 611 and dogtown

maxresdefault.jpg

This little manlet piss ant is on a powertrip and bans all the good posters. It´s all good though, since he´ll likely rope soon with a face like that at 5ft2. He´s supposedly over 20, but looks like he´s 9 year old, kek. He´ll surely never ever experience a foid loving him and will die alone and miserable anyways if he doesn´t rope before dying of old age.

Meanwhile catfishman still posts on incels.is while confessing to having fucked over 30 different girls and insulting incels multiple times. JFL

He looks good tho, twink and jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and kobecel
it´s like in real life, the biggest doofuses that have no business giving orders to anyone get into leadership positions and subsequently run the company into the ground.
They have no power in real life so they do everything they can to be powerful over the internet so they exaggerate and hand out bans left and right.
he´s 5ft2 and like 22 already.

Completely over for him.
Yeah he's done. 5'2 is horrible and he will be aging to lose his young look.

Still has jb appeal and could wear elevator shoes. He is volcel or mentalcel if he is a virgin
Age will destroy him. 5'2 and old in todays world = death. Right now he may stand a chance atleast, but 5'2 really makes it difficult, nobody around his age wants to be seen with a 5'2 guy that looks like a boy.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Age will destroy him. 5'2 and old in todays world = death. Right now he may stand a chance atleast, but 5'2 really makes it difficult, nobody around his age wants to be seen with a 5'2 guy that looks like a boy.

Thats why he should go for 18 year olds, he could probably even open a instagram account and get a couple thousands of followers. Have you seen how many semi preety boy instagram accounts with insanely many followers there are?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dogtown
>say you have a girlfriend on an incel forum
>wonder why you are banned
View attachment 22460

I said I just had a girlfriend,not that I currently have one,and on the post I made,I also explained why I feel like relationships are worthless,and being single or an incel may possibly be better. So my point was clearly not bragging

Thats why he should go for 18 year olds, he could probably even open a instagram account and get a couple thousands of followers. Have you seen how many semi preety boy instagram accounts with insanely many followers there are?
His face and height is for 13 year old girls and with that he'd be a pedophile. Still has a chance tho with 18 yo girls.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and dogtown
I said I just had a girlfriend,and on the post I made,I also explained why I feel like relationships are worthless,and being single or an incel may possibly be better. So my point was clearly not bragging
humble brag

Well dude... incel = involuntary celibate.

You have a gf, it's just the opposite of that.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and dogtown
Well dude... incel = involuntary celibate.

You have a gf, it's just the opposite of that.

An internet gf,that I never met or fucked tho. She also broke up with me

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel and 3 others
It was this mod by the way guys,not knajjd
@Fatchicksrejectme
@Sean O'Aspie
D6F6D9BF D87F 4625 B57A 37A30AF11949

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg

@knajjd

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
Another good user gone

I think you guys are doing a good job as mods here,you give everyone a second chance,unlike the ones of that site

You’re not an incel if you have a real life girlfriend, sorry to say. Edit: Never mind, you said HAD. Sorry.

You’re not an incel if you have a real life girlfriend, sorry to say. Edit: Never mind, you said HAD. Sorry.

It was just an internet girlfriend too

• +1
Reactions: kobecel