Inceltrait #230472039400293470: Not being dressed up in all black

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
Seriously, what the fuck is up with everyone wearing black jackets and dark pants?

Walked around with a blue shirt the other day and felt like a gay toddler passing by all these kids, teenagers and young adults having the same undercut and black outfit.

I remember how I have been made fun of a few months ago for wearing yellow shorts in sport class despite being the most athletic one in class.

It was all friendly banter and I was self aware about it too, but it still indicates that having bright colours greatly hinders your ability to climb up a social ladder.

Black is such a good primary dressing color that you just can’t go wrong with it.

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, LowTierNormie, Chadelite and 2 others
Black is such a good primary dressing color that you just can’t go wrong with it.
true but I have been called out so often for "dressing like a kid" simply because of the colours, that I think it also makes them feel more powerful and mature to dress up in all black, like an evolved emo cult.

It makes me furious.

I wear all dark clothes I thought it would be an incel trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, LowTierNormie, Britcel and 4 others
Seriously, what the fuck is up with everyone wearing black jackets and dark pants?

Walked around with a blue shirt the other day and felt like a gay toddler passing by all these kids, teenagers and young adults having the same undercut and black outfit.

I remember how I have been made fun of a few months ago for wearing yellow shorts in sport class despite being the most athletic one in class.

It was all friendly banter and I was self aware about it too, but it still indicates that having bright colours greatly hinders your ability to climb up a social ladder.
I used to wear colourful adidas shoes that would glow up in the dark and wear all black clothes tbh

Black is a nice colour.

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
Btw, yesterday I was the only fucking person to walk around with shorts and a shirt, everyone else of my age group was walking around with thick coated jackets and pants, made me feel like an alien.

So much for "incel dresses up in a hoodie while Chad walks around with exposed skin."

It wasn't even cold outside...

i wear all gray clothes

it helps people blend in and hide their insecurities. it takes confidence to pull off colored clothes, i wish i could do it tbh. i couldnt care less what other people say about it.

it could also be dependent on where you live

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and SayNoToRotting
it helps people blend in and hide their insecurities. it takes confidence to pull off colored clothes, i wish i could do it tbh. i couldnt care less what other people say about it.

mate it's just a color... no one thinks twice as to why he wears black

I thought black was the incel color, trying to mask your subhuman body fat

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Black tshirt/tanktop with dark blue shorts is my everyday outfit.

• +1

I think bright colours only help you NT-max in more southern areas.

In nordic regions like Germany it's all about wearing dark jackets.

That's how I see it.

Wearing a bright shirt in Italy: Socially adjusted beach boy who likes to party

Wearing a bright shirt in Germany: Mentally stunted manchild

I wore a black jumper with a big red logo saying ALASKA and it made me feel really nervous and uncomfortable
Still if I was chad I would still wear dark clothes I think they look more aesthetic

I think bright colours only help you NT-max in more southern areas.

In nordic regions like Germany it's all about wearing dark jackets.

That's how I see it.

Wearing a bright shirt in Italy: Socially adjusted beach boy who likes to party

Wearing a bright shirt in Germany: Mentally stunted manchild
yea that makes sense. its weird to see someone wear bright colors when its wintertime here in the states.

?

he wears colored clothes, the ppl aroudn him wear blkack clothes
yeah I'm saying it's just a trend. they don't wear all black because they don't feel confident. lol at giving unnecessary explanations for something as petty as this

I wore a black jumper with a big red logo saying ALASKA and it made me feel really nervous and uncomfortable
Still if I was chad I would still wear dark clothes I think they look more aesthetic
same lol, what helps me be at ease sometimes is no one cares lol. you do you tho, i dont like all black imo, colorblocking with black is cool tho.

COPE
E83

• +1
yeah I'm saying it's just a trend. they don't wear all black because they don't feel confident. lol at giving unnecessary explanations for something as petty as this
bruh ppl have been wearing all black since the beginning of time. ive heard from multiple ppl they want to wear bright colors but cant because of lack of confidence.

no clothes for your face

same lol, what helps me be at ease sometimes is no one cares lol. you do you tho, i dont like all black imo, colorblocking with black is cool tho.
Yes all black looks try hard, maybe dark blue jeans, grey or dark green jacket

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I dress in all black because it was meant to make me look slimmer when I was a fatcel and now I'm a lanklet but too poor to buy new clothes

wear dark blue instead
you will amog them

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

I'm a dark triad emo slayer

you should generally not wear highly saturated colors all at once. You can wear bright shirt but the pants hae to be darker color and vice versa. Stylish and clean shoes are always important. Shoes are the only clothing item I would say makes sense to spend extra $

It really be like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I wear all black cuz incel

The virgin muted colors vs the chad magnificent peacock

Faggot thread

Imagine being insecure around kids with undercuts LOL