Incest is natural, but the Jews made us think otherwise. Think about it.

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
Think for yourself for one moment: Why is having sex with people outside your family even normal? Could you imagine us, as homosapiens, leaving our sisters to go off with random men and produce children? That's only a family weakness, as the man could possibly kill your sister or female relatives or whatever while they're gone to fuck.

On the other hand, if we were to commit incest, then this would mean our families would be strong and from the same lineage. Same bloodline, no different generational gaps or nothing else.

Our families would be tact by blood, leading to more trust. You also know your family well enough as you were raised around them, so it makes sense to commit incest.

The Jews have been doing this for millions of years. We were just conditioned to think that incest is bad and we were given a list of potential diseases and whatnot that could come from incest, but in reality; They're just parroted lies by Mr. Goldberg and his associates. They don't want us to have powerful families that stem from the same lineage, but instead, they want us to have branching families that come from all kinds of different backgrounds.

Imagine this: You're a boy and you have a brother and a sister. Your brother goes to marry a woman, your sister marries a man and both your brother and your sister bring children, and you end up getting married and you make a family for yourself as well and get kids. THIS MEANS YOUR FAMILY IS BRANCHING INTO 3 OTHER FAMILIES INSTEAD OF ONE BIG FAMILY.

If we knew history, we'd know that thisis terrible. Having your family branch out this much means there's more room for betrayal and a lack of power in general as you are now apart of a "new" family.

Overall, I think incest is natural and completely normal but the Jews want you to think otherwise. I am not encouraging incest by the way, but I am promoting discussion.

Discuss, my friends.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, n0rthface, Deleted member 8244 and 28 others
F77A3CDF 9980 47C7 800C D927933A7495

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 8244, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
No because inbreeding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Marsiere214, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
Wtf are you talking about? Jews invented incest. Ashkenazi jews stem from a group of 300 khazars.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2733 and 17 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Marsiere214, Bitch and 4 others
Wtf are you talking about? Jews invented incest. Ashkenazi jews stem from a group of 300 khazars.
They invented incest, but they don't want us to do it because they don't want us to create strong families like they have.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Albeacho and Deleted member 6997
just blame the jews for literally everything theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, CFW432, Deleted member 14262 and 21 others
Cousin is acceptable but brother and sister is a nono

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10172, R@m@ and 5 others
Jfl @ this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, bugeye, Looks234 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 14262, PenileFacialSurgery and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6997
No 4rth cousins+ or genetics bad
There's no proof that inbreeding is a threat. In fact, in many cases it brings out special children with desirable traits.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Marsiere214, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
No 4rth cousins+ or genetics bad
First time cousin marriage brings chances of defects to 6% rather than the normal 3%. I like those odds for a strong family

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Marsiere214, Pumanator and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 9699
Don't have a sister so dont know but how it is imagining fucking your sister? Is it the same feeling of disgust you get from imagining fucking your mom?

Don't have a sister so dont know but how it is imagining fucking your sister? Is it the same feeling of disgust you get from imagining fucking your mom?
Don't have a sister either but I want to fuck my cousin (in a country that allows it)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Albeacho, Deleted member 4387 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2597, datboijj and 3 others
Tales from Pakistan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, n0rthface, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
He not only skullmogs you, but also moneymogs your entire family tree from start to finish. Despite knowing this, you still refuse to breed with your sister. OK cuck, have fun seeing her hang out with another man.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Cousin is acceptable but brother and sister is a nono
The Middle East used to be the center of innovation and culture, until they started fucking their cousins. Now it's a shit hole, that's a convincing enough argument for me against incest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TsarTsar444, R@m@ and 3 others
Think for yourself for one moment: Why is having sex with people outside your family even normal? Could you imagine us, as homosapiens, leaving our sisters to go off with random men and produce children? That's only a family weakness, as the man could possibly kill your sister or female relatives or whatever while they're gone to fuck.

On the other hand, if we were to commit incest, then this would mean our families would be strong and from the same lineage. Same bloodline, no different generational gaps or nothing else.

Our families would be tact by blood, leading to more trust. You also know your family well enough as you were raised around them, so it makes sense to commit incest.

The Jews have been doing this for millions of years. We were just conditioned to think that incest is bad and we were given a list of potential diseases and whatnot that could come from incest, but in reality; They're just parroted lies by Mr. Goldberg and his associates. They don't want us to have powerful families that stem from the same lineage, but instead, they want us to have branching families that come from all kinds of different backgrounds.

Imagine this: You're a boy and you have a brother and a sister. Your brother goes to marry a woman, your sister marries a man and both your brother and your sister bring children, and you end up getting married and you make a family for yourself as well and get kids. THIS MEANS YOUR FAMILY IS BRANCHING INTO 3 OTHER FAMILIES INSTEAD OF ONE BIG FAMILY.

If we knew history, we'd know that thisis terrible. Having your family branch out this much means there's more room for betrayal and a lack of power in general as you are now apart of a "new" family.

Overall, I think incest is natural and completely normal but the Jews want you to think otherwise. I am not encouraging incest by the way, but I am promoting discussion.

Discuss, my friends.
John 11:35

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13592, bugeye, datboijj and 1 other person
The Middle East used to be the center of innovation and culture, until they started fucking their cousins. Now it's a shit hole, that's a convincing enough argument for me against incest.
Cope
You're cherrypicking
The Middle East started going to shit after the Christians fucked them hard when they were in control of Spain
Civilization started to collapse because the whole world was turning against them
Meanwhile Jews who are inbred own the world today, and Middle Easterners were ruling the world before BECAUSE of incest. Notice how the Middle East is now a weak target compared to the rest of the world? Because they no longer practice incest.

They always fucked there cousins pre and post golden age. Money is what devlops a nation. The middle eastenrers thrived while getting rich off the spoils of war.

• +1
Reactions: Kekee and Deleted member 9699
Should it be mandatory?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
bangar as always

• Love it
Should it be mandatory?
It's like eating anything other than raw meat. It's okay to not practice incest, but if you want to strengthen your bloodline, you should practice it.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 6873
It's like eating anything other than raw meat. It's okay to not practice incest, but if you want to strengthen your bloodline, you should practice it.
Interesting. Historically the elites have practiced incest and maybe that’s the source of their power

• +1
Interesting. Historically the elites have practiced incest and maybe that’s the source of their power
Exactly. Notice how all of the people disagreeing with incest blindly believe into the lies (((They))) told them.

You are becoming worse by the day. I will now have you put on ignore. May Allah guide you, i don't understand how your parents are muslim but you're not

• JFL
You are becoming worse by the day. I will now have you put on ignore. May Allah guide you, i don't understand how your parents are muslim but you're not
JFL at you this is an obvious shitpost
Also ignore me, I don't give a shit if a nigger with a forehead the size of a fucking airport blocks me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
cope

back in the day different tribes would meet up to have orgies with eachother to avoid incest lmao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 9699
that sv3rige dude is extremely retarded lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, PenileFacialSurgery, datboijj and 1 other person
I know JFL
I just take his ideas and turn them into shitposting threads

Although NGL he's very based when it comes to diet..... for the most part.... JFL

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 9090
I know JFL
I just take his ideas and turn them into shitposting threads

Although NGL he's very based when it comes to diet..... for the most part.... JFL
true lmao

i believe this retard eats regular corn fed chicken though

also his obsession with eating raw meat and not drinking water is extremely low IQ lol

btw he was seen on video that he drank some water lol

• JFL
true lmao

i believe this retard eats regular corn fed chicken though

also his obsession with eating raw meat and not drinking water is extremely low IQ lol

btw he was seen on video that he drank some water lol
he drinks water, he just believes that water should be bound to a nutrient to be hydrating. i'm not gonna lie, his theory is very accurate, at least to me

i find sparkling water/cucumber juice much more hydrating than water alone

• +1

Sv3rige got cucked by his girlfriend at one of his meetups (she slept with a 6ft 3 chad who was there, pic below)
Ice screenshot 20210224 095037

Then he cut her hair and moved, but she then broke a bunch of his shit and left with his child
that he will never see again
She even broke his laptop that had a bunch of old bitcoin on it

I used to want to make a bunch of vids debunking him
but now I just feel bad
He already back peddled on a bunch of things so it doesn't matter much anymore

i find sparkling water/cucumber juice much more hydrating than water alone
That's because it is, Fruit filters water and beaks down it's clusters, making it easier for the body to absorb the water

• +1
Islamic content reaction when

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9380 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
Reproducing with a third cousin isn't actually that bad and has been shown to actually have some benefits.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 9699
jfl at this thread
7125.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9699
Damn I could really do with an islam emote react rn

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel