Incorrect craniofacial development and iq

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
In a group of one hundred schoolchildren, Fonder found that in the “remedial” group of forty-seven children who scored below average on I.Q. and achievement tests, one hundred percent of them had minor (17 percent) to severe (83 percent) dental malocclusions. This was in striking contrast to the other fifty-three “above average” students in the study, who had only one severe (2 percent) malocclusion, forty-three minor (81 percent) malocclusions, and nine ideal occlusions (17 percent).14

14. Fonder, A. The Dental Physician. Rock Falls, IL: Medical-Dental Arts, 1985, pp. 339-350.

if you have more to add relating to this topic then please do so

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, datboijj, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 16 others
14. Fonder, A. The Dental Physician. Rock Falls, IL: Medical-Dental Arts, 1985, pp. 339-350.

that’s kinda explainable, kids who had good development likely grew up with nourishing parents who provided them a good diet and good environment and place to learn, although IQ is genetic so theory doesn’t really fit

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 2214, RoundHouse and 2 others
that’s kinda explainable, kids who had good development likely grew up with nourishing parents who provided them a good diet and good environment and place to learn
who says that? last time i checked the well developed ones were the poorer kids, the ones coming from families where they didn't have the money for baby vials and a soft processed food.
although IQ is genetic so theory doesn’t really fit
it certainly is for the most part but has it never occured to you that the brain might work a significant bit less efficiently when there's less oxygen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 9837
who says that? last time i checked the well developed ones were the poorer kids, the ones coming from families where they didn't have the money for baby vials and a soft processed food.

it certainly is for the most part but has it never occured to you that the brain might work a significant bit less efficiently when there's less oxygen?
Never mind what I said I just said that on a fly ur right tho yeah.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
anecdotal evidence but every kid from my school with a narrow palate/mild crowding seems dumber than average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
make sense

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AutisticBeaner
Im guessing the kids with shit craniofacial development were genetic garbage to begin with, so that explains the iq too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997

But also remember this study was done in 1985 where rich families didn’t really do estrogenic shit they do today, environment was different back then. Rich families have the money to treat a nasal divisions for example and prevent their kid from mouthbreathing.

anecdotal evidence but every kid from my school with a narrow palate/mild crowding seems dumber than average
well i don't know, i mean the difference is, like the article says, quite striking. 83% of below average has severe malocclusion vs 2% of above average

0CE65F43 07F3 45FB AF0D CE02BAF30220

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and AutisticBeaner
Water. Malocclusion = bad airways = lower intelligence

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 5145 and 2 others
But also remember this study was done in 1985 where rich families didn’t really do estrogenic shit they do today, environment was different back then. Rich families have the money to treat a nasal divisions for example and prevent their kid from mouthbreathing.
yea but nobody really was aware of the dangers of mouthbreathing, if the kid had a severe malocclusion then they'd probably just give them to a doctor who'd rip a couple teeth out or something. and the difference in environment between rich and poor people was similar to what it is now i'd say.

ooga booga
IQ isn’t really correlated to knowledge it’s more about being able to figure out patterns, it’s useful on a primal level as well. You can be high IQ but uneducated and primitive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 9837, Need2Ascend and 2 others

Narrow palate is death

- Mouthbreathing --> dehydration --> relaxed facial muscles
- *Better athletic performance after MSE
- Nasal breathing increases blood flow to the body
- sleep apnea, patients have reduced hormone release during sleep, because of decreased blood fkow in anterior pituary gland

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 2214
IQ isn’t really correlated to knowledge it’s more about being able to figure out patterns, it’s useful on a primal level as well. You can be high IQ but uneducated and primitive
PicsArt 09 22 035541

Narrow palate is death

- Mouthbreathing --> dehydration --> relaxed facial muscles
- *Better athletic performance after MSE
- Nasal breathing increases blood flow to the body
- sleep apnea, patients have reduced hormone release during sleep, because of decreased blood fkow in anterior pituary gland
I used to be a major mouthbreather/nailbiter in my tweens and early teenage years and I do feel like became more stupid, but for the most part I just pretended to be stupid throughout my middle school years because I knew that if I had passed my GCSEs (I went to a British system/expat school) that he would be convinced to stay in Brazil, and I wanted to move back to my home country. After I got MSE, started nose breathing again and began playing basketball, I felt a million times more Chaddy, but I know I still have to get better. No more TMJ either.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, AutisticBeaner and Chintuck22
Idk what that means in regards to what I said but my mom was vegetarian during pregnancy did it fuck me up? She ate a lot of caviar tho so not fully vegetarian and I got protein
Okay. That's nice.

spreading of autism continues

/just noticed OP's name

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
the dumb drooling mouth breather. It is even an instinct. Even babies can tell who looks smart and who dumb, who is docile and who is alive

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 7173, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
OP the study is too old to generalize stuff to today's age since richer people (who likely had higher intelligence) would've had access to better diets (-> better development usually) compared to poorer people, which live solely off of heavily processed foods. Malocclusion also generally becomes evident more in the pubescent stage, after someone's intelligence would've been set in stone, but I guess it could be that poorer airways and resulting lack of rest/attention leads someone to perform worse than they should on some aptitude test.

Anecdotally, many of the people I know thru involvement in the hard sciences (prob has the highest concentration of intelligent ppl) field are extraordinarily ugly/recessed. In comparison, a lot of athletes who tend to be pretty low intelligence have great facial development. Obv this doesnt rly mean anything though.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and oatmeal
OP the study is too old to generalize stuff to today's age since richer people (who likely had higher intelligence) would've had access to better diets (-> better development usually) compared to poorer people, which live solely off of heavily processed foods. Malocclusion also generally becomes evident more in the pubescent stage, after someone's intelligence would've been set in stone, but I guess it could be that poorer airways and resulting lack of rest/attention leads someone to perform worse than they should on some aptitude test.
I commented something similar above. generally, it is the poorer people that don't have the money to buy baby vials or replace breastfeeding with something else, breastfeeding is more common for them. also, i'd say it's the expensive food that's more soft and processed, especially back then. but that's less important than breastfeeding anyway.

your intelligence is never really set in stone. your brain may have stopped developing but guess what happens when that brain suddenly receives less oxygen?

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
I commented something similar above. generally, it is the poorer people that don't have the money to buy baby vials or replace breastfeeding with something else, breastfeeding is more common for them. also, i'd say it's the expensive food that's more soft and processed, especially back then. but that's less important than breastfeeding anyway.
I dont think thats the case tbh, families with less income are more likely to have the mother be busy working even during the infancy stage b/c of lacking funds -> theyd need to buy baby vials and soft products (they are cheap af afaik) as an alternative to having constant care. Whereas richer families would allow the mother to spend time w the kid for as long as needed -> more ideal development. Same thing goes w richer families having the funds to afford higher quality, less processed foods compared to poorer families solely living off of shitty processed junk (at an affordable price).
your intelligence is never really set in stone. your brain may have stopped developing but guess what happens when that brain suddenly receives less oxygen?
ye thats def interesting, from cases of expansion/js patients, many report a lot of energy/motivation benefits occurring so it obv makes sense that the vice versa would happen during development (although i never noticed much a mental difference as my facial development went to shit during puberty).

• +1

Anecdotally, many of the people I know thru involvement in the hard sciences (prob has the highest concentration of intelligent ppl) field are extraordinarily ugly/recessed. In comparison, a lot of athletes who tend to be pretty low intelligence have great facial development. Obv this doesnt rly mean anything though.
In my experience ugly/recessed guys have higher IQs
Fuck knows why

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
oh, i should've continued reading the article. it gets even better:
In this same study, the remedial group of students all exhibited (100 percent) psychological problems, with a significant percentage (31.9 percent) having serious issues. Whereas the advanced students, with mostly minor to no malocclusions, had no (0 percent) serious psychological problems, and the majority (74 percent) of these high-performing students demonstrated no mental or emotional issues at all.15

Finally, knowing that one’s hearing capacity is closely correlated to intelligence as well as closely associated with the proper functioning of the neighboring jaw joint (TMJ), Fonder additionally measured the audiometric, or hearing acuity, of these two groups. The results were again striking: Eighty-three percent of the remedial group of schoolchildren with serious psychological problems had a 15-40 percent loss of their overall hearing acuity. Once again, in contrast, 100 percent of the advanced students with ideal occlusions had above average hearing acuity.16

this is the article if anyone wants to read the whole thing:

Dr. Weston A. Price, the quintessential holistic dental physician, not only specialized in nutrition and the treatment of dental foci (such as failed root canals), but was a trailblazer in functional orthodontics as well. In another dramatic functional orthodontic case, Price widened the narrow upper arch of a Down’s Syndrome teen approximately 1/2 inch with a palatal expansion rod device located between his upper teeth. In so doing, the new maxillary bone filled in rapidly. This space was later maintained with a fixed bridge that had two additional teeth attached.22

Once again, the results from expansion of the palate were striking. This sixteen-year-old patient was previously measured with an I.Q. of that of a four-year-old, and he was so seriously physically and mentally impaired that he typically played all day with blocks on the floor. After six months of palate expansion however, he was able to go to the grocery story and bring back correct change to his mother, change trains and make transfers on streetcars accurately and safely, and read children’s stories and newspaper headlines. This teen’s physical appearance also dramatically transformed. He grew three inches in four months, developed whiskers, and his genitals developed from those of a child to a man. These hormonal maturation changes were the direct result of the stimulation of the pituitary gland through the expansion of the sella turcica—the saddle-shaped depression in the sphenoid cranial bone that houses the pituitary. In Down’s syndrome, the failure of the development of the middle third of the face and the pituitary has been well documented. Finally, this teen’s severe sleep apnea was relieved when the expansion device opened up his completely occluded left nostril so he could breathe properly.24

Price, W. Nutrition and Physical Degeneration. Los Angeles: The American Academy of Applied Nutrition, 1945, p. 357.

What the fuck

might make a whole nother thread on this if it doesn't receive much attention

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10125, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and oatmeal
Price, W. Nutrition and Physical Degeneration. Los Angeles: The American Academy of Applied Nutrition, 1945, p. 357.

What the fuck

that's crazy wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10125 and AutisticBeaner
I used to be a major mouthbreather/nailbiter in my tweens and early teenage years and I do feel like became more stupid, but for the most part I just pretended to be stupid throughout my middle school years because I knew that if I had passed my GCSEs (I went to a British system/expat school) that he would be convinced to stay in Brazil, and I wanted to move back to my home country. After I got MSE, started nose breathing again and began playing basketball, I felt a million times more Chaddy, but I know I still have to get better. No more TMJ either.
What facial changes did you get from MSE? Did your IPD increase?
Still not sure about getting it before having my BiMax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
What facial changes did you get from MSE? Did your IPD increase?
Still not sure about getting it before having my BiMax
No, I only wore it for about a year. My cheekbones are my biggest change. They look a lot more big and defined. I guess my eyes did become a bit longer and my nose looks a bit smaller since my entire body grew, but my ipd looks to be about the same. Overall my entire face got sort of wider, but only from below the eye area I think.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and AutisticBeaner

What the fuck

Holy fucking shit. that is one of the craziest things I've ever read

• +1
that’s kinda explainable, kids who had good development likely grew up with nourishing parents who provided them a good diet and good environment and place to learn, although IQ is genetic so theory doesn’t really fit
If you're fed less your body develops less. People have different genetic potentials that's all.