Increase bone density

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
Bone smashing is legit, I don't know if it's inflammation but my cheekbones are protruding. I have short face syndrome but my chin is now no longer connected to my neck. I've heard others had no effect but you should not actually draw your own conclusions until you try it on yourself, self experiment before you dismiss the theory.

What if the only thing in between you reaching your full potential was a theory you dismissed just because of negative denotation.
It's no different from face pulling, which was used to torture captives but now is used in the medical community.

Guide:
Pick up a brick, start smashing it on your jaw from 1 cm. Every month you'll increase the distance. This will allow you to progressively overload yourself while being able to recover at the time.
Increasing by 1 cm each time will allow better results from the break down of the bones.

Science behind this:
Smashing and producing micro trauma on your skull for long periods of time will encourage bone growth.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Treasure223, DidntRead, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
indeed. the perfect tool for bone smashing just like OP uses daily is a huge girthy thick veiny uncut black high melanin 8 inch girth human male penis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, jordanbarrettisgod, DidntRead and 11 others
indeed. the perfect tool for bone smashing just like OP uses daily is a huge girthy thick veiny uncut black high melanin 8 inch girth human male penis
Sometimes I use a hammer, too.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, jordanbarrettisgod, Cope and 6 others
The theory behind bone smashing is Wolff's law which does in fact not support it in any way but is misconstrued to make a false agenda.

Wolff's law is a product of mechanotransduction which basically means that organisms adapt to make form follow function. Examples of this would be craniofacial dystrophy and thicker bones in a tennis player's dominant arm.

As a logical person, I can tell you that this is not justification for smashing your face with a brick.
I can also guaranty that you got zero results related to bone density.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing, middayshowers, mattzdeb and 1 other person
The theory behind bone smashing is Wolff's law which does in fact not support it in any way but is misconstrued to make a false agenda.

Wolff's law is a product of mechanotransduction which basically means that organisms adapt to make form follow function. Examples of this would be craniofacial dystrophy and thicker bones in a tennis player's dominant arm.

As a logical person, I can tell you that this is not justification for smashing your face with a brick.

@Wincel what you think

@Wincel what you think
I don't think bone spurs are form following function, and making a bone that gets hit by some stupid fucker with a brick thicker sounds pretty functional to me.

Wolff's law is bone growing in response to stress in order to resist it. I think your argument is a part of the picture of bone physics but it is not all that Wolff's law truly encompasses.

Look at the chart, craniofacial dystrophy is remodeling due to disuse and the tennis player arm example as well as bonesmashing is modeling due to imposed stress.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 685 and Lux
@Bronze8

"If loading on a particular bone increases, the bone will remodel itself over time to become stronger to resist that sort of loading."

This is Wolff's law. Not form following function.

Besides isn't a tennis player's arm getting thicker/denser more dead weight that the muscles need to carry to move the racket through the air? I don't see how a denser bone is more functional in that scenario (besides resisting the force, which is what Wolff's law is all about, resisting force). I like Wolff's description better.

Last edited:
"If loading on a particular bone increases, the bone will remodel itself over time to become stronger to resist that sort of loading."
Definitely a better definition
isn't a tennis player's arm getting thicker/denser more dead weight that the muscles need to carry to move the racket through the air? I don't see how a denser bone is more functional in that scenario (besides resisting the force, which is what Wolff's law is all about, resisting force).
& this is a fair point but it seems to be the go-to example for most articles relating to Wolff's law.

Concussionmaxxing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
it works i fucked up my under eye doing it and now i have rpotuding bone making the skin violet

Bone density =/= bone size

good profile picture

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
you took the words out my mouth
yep dont concussionmaxx bros or youll end up iqlet like me JFL AT YOU CONCUSSIONMAXXERS

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
a staggering 0.3 cm difference in CIRCUMFERENCE of the humerus. yeah, theoretically bigger but do you consider this cosmeticallysignificant?
Moving a tennis racket is significantly less force on your bones than hitting your face with a brick, I used it to prove the mechanism with a similar one, this is not an example of bonesmashing.

Moving a tennis racket is significantly less force on your bones than hitting your face with a brick, I used it to prove the mechanism with a similar one, this is not an example of bonesmashing.
You're so high iq holy duck

18 years of hitting high-speed tennis balls with a racket for 0.3 cm in circumference.

18 years of hitting high-speed tennis balls with a racket for 0.3 cm in circumference.
Only a few millimeters of bone

Obviously you can't keep thickening bone forever, it gets harder to make an impact as the bone gets denser. I doubt it took all 18 years to get to this point.

hitting high-speed tennis balls
25 newtons of force for a racket swing enough to knock a ball at a speed of 100mph after 1/10th of a second vs 1000 newtons of force for a decent punch (average male, boxer is 5000 newtons) hmmmmm. Do also keep in mind that a racket swing has a much larger force distribution on the bones than a controlled punch to one area, and the racket is absorbing most of that force on the receiving end.

Never actually watched a sport before because I'm not a meathead but I'd say there's hardly a lot of high speed tennis balls being received here.

Last edited:
Only a few millimeters of bone
View attachment 165121
Obviously you can't keep thickening bone forever, it gets harder to make an impact as the bone gets denser. I doubt it took all 18 years to get to this point.

25 newtons of force for a racket swing enough to knock a ball at a speed of 100mph after 1/10th of a second vs 1000 newtons of force for a decent punch (average male, boxer is 5000 newtons) hmmmmm. Do also keep in mind that a racket swing has a much larger force distribution on the bones than a controlled punch to one area, and the racket is absorbing most of that force on the receiving end.

Never actually watched a sport before because I'm not a meathead but I'd say there's hardly a lot of high speed tennis balls being received here.

Other factors that have not been accounted for - muscle hypertrophy leading to bone adaptation, long bone vs mostly irregular bones in the face, different mechanism of growth due to differing structures, unknown (?) mechanism as to how putting big force over a short period of time will cause growth - microfractures?

Also, real life examples of boxers and MMA fighters are enough evidence for me to show that bonesmashing is meme-tier.

Last edited:
Other factors that have not been accounted for - muscle hypertrophy leading to bone adaptation, long bone vs mostly irregular bones in the face, different mechanism of growth due to differing structures, unknown (?) mechanism as to how putting big force over a short period of time will cause growth - microfractures?

Also, real life examples of boxers and MMA fighters are enough evidence for me to show that bonesmashing is meme-tier.
How does muscular hypertrophy lead to bone adaptation? I know weightliftes have denser bones because of the load on the skeleton, but I don't think the muscles are involved, idk maybe I'm wrong here.

Wolff's law generally applies to every bone, not just long bones. Look into the mechanostat, it explains everything

Boxers aren't bonesmashing in certain aesthetic areas with a hammer, they're getting hit all over the place. You're demanding precision from me but your not exactly returning it

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Dunno if it's srs but
just K2 for density

How does muscular hypertrophy lead to bone adaptation? I know weightliftes have denser bones because of the load on the skeleton, but I don't think the muscles are involved, idk maybe I'm wrong here.

Wolff's law generally applies to every bone, not just long bones. Look into the mechanostat, it explains everything

Boxers aren't bonesmashing in certain aesthetic areas with a hammer, they're getting hit all over the place. You're demanding precision from me but your not exactly returning it

Mechanostat hypothesises that bone adapts by increasing its strength through increased cortical thickness, right? This again won't make a bone "grow" laterally, for example, its a strictly intra-bone change thats happening. Or am I getting something wrong?

Mechanostat hypothesises that bone adapts by increasing its strength through increased cortical thickness, right? This again won't make a bone "grow" laterally, for example, its a strictly intra-bone change thats happening. Or am I getting something wrong?
Increased cortical thickness is an increase in bone size laterally. You think it would thicken inward and delete the bone marrow inside?

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
Increased cortical thickness is an increase in bone size laterally. You think it would thicken inward and delete the bone marrow inside?

Reduced medullary cavity in the tennis players. Also, there is spongious bone to be transformed into cortical bone.

Reduced medullary cavity in the tennis players. Also, there is spongious bone to be transformed into cortical bone.
There's an overall circumference increase, you addmitted this previously it will not expand just inward. Sorry worded that last post retardedly and I only read abstracts

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and ugly nebula
Short face? how about small frame and head. jfl my head is small af, my moms head is bigger than mine even though I'm 8 inches taller than her

Bone smashing is legit, I don't know if it's inflammation but my cheekbones are protruding. I have short face syndrome but my chin is now no longer connected to my neck. I've heard others had no effect but you should not actually draw your own conclusions until you try it on yourself, self experiment before you dismiss the theory.

What if the only thing in between you reaching your full potential was a theory you dismissed just because of negative denotation.
It's no different from face pulling, which was used to torture captives but now is used in the medical community.

Guide:
Pick up a brick, start smashing it on your jaw from 1 cm. Every month you'll increase the distance. This will allow you to progressively overload yourself while being able to recover at the time.
Increasing by 1 cm each time will allow better results from the break down of the bones.

Science behind this:
Smashing and producing micro trauma on your skull for long periods of time will encourage bone growth.
How do you actually recover from swelling? I have bad swelling since July, and it still hurts till this day when i punch lighter?

How do you actually recover from swelling? I have bad swelling since July, and it still hurts till this day when i punch lighter?
I take epinephrine

Legit thread, should be in Best of the Best section.