Increase maximum no. Of participants in a convo?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Me and some guys from here are trying to add members to our chat but we can't .

Is it possible to increase the amount of people in a convo? If so please can you guys make it happen?

If not why not ? (I'm a computer idiot lol)

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Me and some guys from here are trying to add members to our chat but we can't .

Is it possible to increase the amount of people in a convo? If so please can you guys make it happen?

If not why not ? (I'm a computer idiot lol)
It should be limited to 6. But tbf even at 4 it can get hectic sometimes

X

x69

?????? ????
A chat is better than Inbox. Private chats where you can add participants.
With these inboxes it looks like we're sending business emails to each other lmao

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
A chat is better than Inbox. Private chats where you can add participants.
With these inboxes it looks like we're sending business emails to each other lmao
Yhhhhh init

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Zephir
This forum needs a group chat type thing like a personal group shoutbox from lookism tbh. Discord and other ones force you to leave the site where you met the people on so it would be better to just have a chat system here
Lejit tbh

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
MODS AND @Sergeant PEOPLE WANT THIS LOOK AT THE LIKES ON MY SHOUTBOX REPLY ITT

Sergeant

Sergeant

Admin
MODS AND @Sergeant PEOPLE WANT THIS LOOK AT THE LIKES ON MY SHOUTBOX REPLY ITT
Jeez alright, I made it so if you have 500+ posts (blue username at the very least) you can start a convo with 3 people.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Jeez alright, I made it so if you have 500+ posts (blue username at the very least) you can start a convo with 3 people.
That was already a thing before except anyone could start one with 3 participants so now it's more strict ngl

X

x69

?????? ????
That was already a thing before except anyone could start one with 3 participants so now it's more strict ngl
Goddamnit you cucked us all :feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
Due to our discord being shut down, now it's harder than ever to communicate in small groups. Allowing members with over 500 posts to have at least 5, perhaps 5+ members in a conversation would bring back those small group communities for many people, including myself.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Due to our discord being shut down, now it's harder than ever to communicate in small groups. Allowing members with over 500 posts to have at least 5, perhaps 5+ members in a conversation would bring back those small group communities for many people, including myself.
@Sergeant

X

x69

?????? ????
Sergeant

Sergeant

Admin
Though crowd :feelshehe:
Alright, up to 5 when you reach 500.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)