Increase the level of warning who uses "Mass Tag"

Status
Not open for further replies.
inceletto

inceletto

Retired
Time online
52d 18h 12m
They literally use mass tag in every thread.I got disturbed to get mentioned about every thread.They keep doing it because warning levels are so low.I'd be glad to take this suggestion.
@Sergeant

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
156d 15h 23m
Level of warning increases with every offense of exact rule you make. So if u got 20% for spamming mentions and then u did it again you can expect higher level of warning because you continued breaking exact rule despite being warned in past.

inceletto

inceletto

Retired
Time online
52d 18h 12m
Level of warning increases with every offense of exact rule you make. So if u got 20% for spamming mentions and then u did it again you can expect higher level of warning because you continued breaking exact rule despite being warned in past.
We shouldn't wait for them to do it again and again.If it starts with %30,noone will dare to do it.Forum will be less gay.

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
156d 15h 23m
We shouldn't wait for them to do it again and again.If it starts with %30,noone will dare to do it.Forum will be less gay.
Point is that there is no exact rule which tell not to mass tag. It can be taken as trolling/spamming but still warnings for things like that start at 10/20% max (sometimes you get verbal warning). First you would need to enforce new rule which will ban mass tagging which is pretty pointless because its pretty rare offense.

+ i remember i received 20% warning for my mass tag thread so its pretty balanced.

christmasnight

christmasnight

|| aesthetics ||
Time online
43d 14h 8m
who else did it? could you tag them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)