Increasing activity levels reduce facial bloat

polio

polio

Silver
Activity in general reduce facial bloating, like long walk, or even better doing some actual sport, like biking, anything that increases blood flow.

It kills the morning bloat

I swear I'm less bloated when I increase my activity level

I start a manual job soon so I will debloat throughout the day because of the labour

Lazycels will remain bloated because they aren't active enough

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Britishlooksmaxxer
WOAHHHH WOWWW REARRY??? OHHH

is this fo real? I need to stop being lazy lol

WATERIS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
i will say if i take 3-4 days of gymcelling i dont look as defined facially

even if im not higher bf%

why is this labelled as blackpill, everyone even normies know that exercize slims you down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almu, middayshowers and Magnesium
why is this labelled as blackpill, everyone even normies know that exercize slims you down
He meant that it will slim your face without changing your BF level. Which might be true tbh, its anecdotal but I have also noticed that my face is slimmer in the afternoon after I played sports.

He meant that it will slim your face without changing your BF level. Which might be true tbh, its anecdotal but I have also noticed that my face is slimmer in the afternoon after I played sports.
Yeah that's What I mean . My face is slimmer after cardio especially sprinting. I don't run these days because of joints issue but I do biking and it helps too. But not as efficient as running. Sports like soccer should also lean out your face and give you temporary a thinner face

EVEN MORE WET THAN YOUR MOMS PUSSY LAST NIGHT WHEN I FUCKED HER WITH MY 20x15 INCH COCK
Also just sweat lol seems to work

My mom is dead since 2017.