Increasing EQ (Emotional Intelligence)

Deleted member 5081

Deleted member 5081

‎ ‎
Sup, boyos. What you guys think are some ways of increasing EQ, like many here, including myself, grew up kinda antisocial and nerdy and also developed later and didn't pick much knowledge from HS on how to understand yourself and others, struggling with empathy. This problem might make you look like a dork in real life because you'll be seen as a robot that can't interact properly with others and it ain't the best thing in the world. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Zercic and thecel
exposure therapy,yoga and meditation

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Zercic, Deleted member 2012 and 10 others
Im like 99th percentile (emotional intelligence) and at this point I can basically predict what people are going to say as well as exactly what emotions they are feeling.

One way I think I developed this was being in an uncomfortable social situation and trying my best to analyse each persons behavior towards me, over time you start to see patterns and you will raise your EQ

• +1
Reactions: Zercic, je3oe, Deleted member 2012 and 8 others
Im like 99th percentile (emotional intelligence) and at this point I can basically predict what people are going to say as well as exactly what emotions they are feeling.

One way I think I developed this was being in an uncomfortable social situation and trying my best to analyse each persons behavior towards me, over time you start to see patterns and you will raise your EQ
Im not sure if you saying the truth about yourself but if so that fucking cool af. Emotional intelligence is pretty much the most important form of intelligence for most aspects of life.

Emotional intelligence is cope as long as you can atleast emulate normie emotions

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SoyGune, TheMewingBBC, fauxfox and 9 others

It's called intuition. You build it through experience.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and bladeeout
experience/being gl

Im not sure if you saying the truth about yourself but if so that fucking cool af. Emotional intelligence is pretty much the most important form of intelligence for most aspects of life.

Yeah dude it's wild, like when I tell people stories or am talking to them I can instantly tell how interested they are and other things of that nature like how much of their attention span is left and if they understand what I am saying. It works to my advantage a lot because I can basically get inside anyone's head and win every argument. Only problem is I have a slow processing speed so life is not that great.

p.s

If you want I can upload the doc that states the EQ if u don't believe me
It's called intuition. You build it through experience.
Yes and no, I think a portion of it may be correlated to personal experience but many things I can understand and feel the emotion even thought I have never felt those emotions from my own experience if that makes sense.

For example, many people say "You don't know how it feels" I've always felt like I can perfectly replicate what they are feeling. Thing is bro its not all great cuz my processing speed is slow so if you want me to learn a map or shit like that i'm slow

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: inv1sible, xefo and anthonywhite
Yeah dude it's wild, like when I tell people stories or am talking to them I can instantly tell how interested they are and other things of that nature like how much of their attention span is left and if they understand what I am saying. It works to my advantage a lot because I can basically get inside anyone's head and win every argument. Only problem is I have a slow processing speed so life is not that great.

p.s

If you want I can upload the doc that states the EQ if u don't believe me

Yes and no, I think a portion of it may be correlated to personal experience but many things I can understand and feel the emotion even thought I have never felt those emotions from my own experience if that makes sense.

For example, many people say "You don't know how it feels" I've always felt like I can perfectly replicate what they are feeling. Thing is bro its not all great cuz my processing speed is slow so if you want me to learn a map or shit like that i'm slow

Damn thats like a super power. And yeah if you can post the docs please

That dude got so fucking embarrassed by the sheer stupidity of the pair of words "Emotional Intelligence", that he suicided by banning himself jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Cope, TheMewingBBC, MogTheMogger and 4 others

That’s called autism.

Tumblr mqa2bsbUNT1rd11tco1 500

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I scored 160 eq, as-well as 20/20 on Berkeley’s EI face reading test.

Watch movies and tv shows. It worked for me. They’re kind of like a simulation of reality so you get to watch people encounter situations and react to them and other people

Same bro, also good for telling jokes and wit like you know what makes certain types of people laugh

Same bro, also good for telling jokes and wit like you know what makes certain types of people laugh
Exactly, really helpful in so many social situations. Only thing which sucks is that I can instantly tell if a girl is into me or not, you take a guess at which outcome is more often:trepidation:

One huge advantage though is I can win like any debate cuz I can push the other persons buttons so they just get angry and talk with feelings and not facts which makes them look stupid

Same for me emotional intelligence is something you build up being a child. I always listened to my parents calling and could just predict their answers and guess who is on the phone... also you are just able to read people better. EQ does not mean that you are the best socially tho.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Same for me emotional intelligence is something you build up being a child. I always listened to my parents calling and could just predict their answers and guess who is on the phone... also you are just able to read people better. EQ does not mean that you are the best socially tho.
Yeah thats very true, I am really good at speaking in front of people as well as understanding others feelings and shit but at a house party I sometimes fall short (Not saying hi to random people) Which is kinda the most important part of life at this age. Or snapchating girls etc

• +1
Reactions: the_german2003
Having sex with extremely hot girls to the point where you forget every blackpill/looksmaxing principle and become a cuck without actually getting cucked. Finding "the one" will skyrocket your EQ.

Otherwise, EQ is something your born with a given level of. Meditation and practicing methods of 5HT receptor agonism (WITH GOOD SLEEP AND EXERCISE *most overrated things on this form by far).

The first bit was kind of a joke but it's still true.

You don't necessarily need a ton of relationships to have a high EQ, or even have healthy relationships. EQ is moreso how you process your emotions and their recursion and then processing how you make others feel too.

Shit like molly and shrooms surely would raise your emotional quotient temporarily. But if you really want to increase it long term; listen to everyone and go high E mode without letting yourself overthink or become vulnerable and making yourself depressed and paranoid.

I said I wasn't gonna make crazy posts/threads for the moment but I recommend people look into how the 5HT receptors work and how to control your limbic system.
Beautifully put. EQ is pretty much just emotional intelligence. Being able to recognize emotional patterns and consistencies and process them accurately. Being good socially doesn't have much to do with EQ at all. Atleast nothing direct.
Having sex with extremely hot girls to the point where you forget every blackpill/looksmaxing principle and become a cuck without actually getting cucked. Finding "the one" will skyrocket your EQ.

Otherwise, EQ is something your born with a given level of. Meditation and practicing methods of 5HT receptor agonism (WITH GOOD SLEEP AND EXERCISE *most overrated things on this form by far).

You don't necessarily need a ton of relationships to have a high EQ, or even have healthy relationships. EQ is moreso how you process your emotions and their recursion and then processing how you make others feel too.

Shit like molly and shrooms surely would raise your emotional quotient temporarily. But if you really want to increase it long term; listen to everyone and go high E mode without letting yourself overthink or become vulnerable and making yourself depressed and paranoid.

I said I wasn't gonna make crazy posts/threads for the moment but I recommend people look into how the 5HT receptors work and how to control your limbic system.

Beautifully put. EQ is pretty much just emotional intelligence. Being able to recognize emotional patterns and consistencies and process them accurately. Being good socially doesn't have much to do with EQ at all. Atleast nothing direct.
I think I might make a "Limbic sytem Gigathread" in the near future.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ThreadMatters and xefo
Being "high EQ" is a cope concept since it's more about how you internalize and respond to your own emotions. EQ won't equate to how well you do socially since that requires you to become more neurotypical and therefore less analytical.

Just inject estrogen theory

• +1
Reactions: shimada and Deleted member 2012
exposure therapy,yoga and meditation

seconded, meditation goes a long way
You can also practice things such as eye contact with youtube videos. Meditation will help greatly with the fear and anxiety part of social interactions. Also NoFap can help your social skills a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Emotional quotient? Sounds like foid bullshit
Mire like estrogen quotient

Talk to people more

EQ is a consolation prize for ppl with low IQ, it's meaningless

• +1
Reactions: inceletto

I think I might make a "Limbic sytem Gigathread" in the near future.
Do a limbic system thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

You sound narcy as fuk. lol.

That’s called cognitive empathy. Mine is extremely high too, to the point that I feel I know a person from a glance in their eyes or can predict their behaviors.

Affective empathy is useful in the precipitation of feelings of human connection. That can be gained through journaling, empathic acts with no gain, complimenting strangers...

Last edited:
That’s called cognitive empathy. Mine is extremely high too, to the point that I feel I know a person from a glance in their eyes or can predict their behaviors.

Affective empathy is useful in the precipitation of feelings of human connection. That can be gained through journaling, empathic acts with no gain, complimenting strangers...
Exactly right

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6

Big cap, if you have EQ anywhere close to normal you wouldn't really care about blackpill

jfl i thought this was a thread about increasing erection quality

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345