Increasing height at 17.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Hello. Since this is my first thread, I guess it is fitting to introduce myself. I'm a 17.8 year old virgin (Kissless, touchless, eyecontact-less) living in the middle east. I discovered this forum maybe a week ago and I've been totally hooked.It's like lookism minus the shitposts and slow loading speed.

Anyways, I am (as are many others on this forum) pretty obsessed about height. I'm currently around 182-183 cm or so (morning height), and I'm looking to increase my height by as much as possible before complete cessation of growth. It's important to mention that I was put on Accutane (Acne medicine) at only 15 years old. Accutane can cause premature closure of the epiphyseal plates of the long bones. My parents had no other choice really, I looked like a monster. Now, while I've definitely grown a bit since the therapy, I feel as though my height has somewhat fallen behind. Every growth chart I've seen indicates that I should have grown AT LEAST an inch and a half taller. Meaning I should've ended somewhere in the region of 6'2 (188) by now. Please share any similar experiences and/or success stories. I'm willing to try anything so long as it does not involve injecting growth hormones and giving myself cancer. Vitamins, supplements, exercises, lifestyle changes, etc.

"b-b-but OP, you're already 6 feet tall! Why the f*ck would you obsess about height?!"
Yes, I know I'm already quite tall compared to my manlet family members, and for that I am very grateful. But hey, you can never be "too tall"! (Assuming you're not a deformed freak). The biggest male in the room will immediately mog everyone else irrespective of looks and status. Anyone who's been heightmogged knows what it's like. It's brutal, primal, humiliating, emasculating. 6'0 is better than 5'10, 6'2 is better than 6'0, 6'4 is better than 6'2, and so on. If you're a fellow 6-footer and you've been going out for a while, you'll know that the difference between 6'0 and 6'2 is quite substantial. Every inch counts.

Lastly, if you've ever taken Accutane / Isotretinoin before, please share your experience. Was it succesful in treating your Acne? Did you grow any taller after treatment? If so, how much?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah, I took Accutane twice.

I use this thing called Vitamin Trenbolone from my local nutrition store which can cause Acne.

So, I ordered some accutane on the Black Market. I used 25mg/day for 50 days in 2 seperate cycles. About 2 months time between those cycles.

Despite being on steroids, my acne decreased and my friends took notice. It did temporarily dry my skin and lips but it was a small cost.

How much accutane did you take daily and for how long?

• +1
Yeah, I took Accutane twice.

I use this thing called Vitamin Trenbolone from my local nutrition store which can cause Acne.

So, I ordered some accutane on the Black Market. I used 25mg/day for 50 days in 2 seperate cycles. About 2 months time between those cycles.

Despite being on steroids, my acne decreased and my friends took notice. It did temporarily dry my skin and lips but it was a small cost.

How much accutane did you take daily and for how long?
Trenbolone? damn, it's one of the strongest steroids out there. Be safe dude.
I took 4 x 20mg daily, that's 80 mg for a total of 6 months. It really fucked with my head but the Acne completely disappeared.

• +1
Trenbolone? damn, it's one of the strongest steroids out there. Be safe dude.
I took 4 x 20mg daily, that's 80 mg for a total of 6 months. It really fucked with my head but the Acne completely disappeared.

Wow... I thought 25mg was the average dose!. 80mg for 6 months that sounds brutal. You're skin was probably flaking off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Wow... I thought 25mg was the average dose!. 80mg for 6 months that sounds brutal. You're skin was probably flaking off.
It was brutal. Bleeding everywhere, reptile skin, crazy thoughts, stomach pains...
never again!

• +1
In a similar state, only shorter.

M.E.N.S. M: Melatonin (3mg 30 minutes before bed) E: Exercise (10 minute sprints recommended) N: Niacin (500mg, Taken before sprints, flush must occur before you begin. DO NOT USE FLUSH-FREE OR TIME RELEASE NIACIN. Have a protein shake after.) S: Sleep (8+ hours at a reasonable time)

You must abstain from food for 3 hours after breakfast, take the Niacin, Workout, Take the protein shake, then fast 3 more hours before eating again. Do this every other day for 4 weeks, then take a week off and resume. Melatonin is every day except weekends.

This whole thing was developed/discovered and popularized by a manlet by the name of Hakker on bodybuilding.com. Seems fucking retarded to me but I gave it a shot and now right out of bed I can stand flat on my feet and touch the ceiling, which I couldn't do before I started. Didn't really take good measurements. If you want the studies that he cites try and track down his original post.

Last edited:
  • +1
Brutal ! Accutane fucked my growth too

In a similar state, only shorter.

M.E.N.S. M: Melatonin (3mg 30 minutes before bed) E: Exercise (10 minute sprints recommended) N: Niacin (500mg, Taken before sprints, flush must occur before you begin. DO NOT USE FLUSH-FREE OR TIME RELEASE NIACIN. Have a protein shake after.) S: Sleep (8+ hours at a reasonable time)

You must abstain from food for 3 hours after breakfast, take the Niacin, Workout, Take the protein shake, then fast 3 more hours before eating again. Do this every other day for 4 weeks, then take a week off and resume. Melatonin is every day except weekends.

This whole thing was developed/discovered and popularized by a manlet by the name of Hakker on bodybuilding.com. Seems fucking retarded to me but I gave it a shot and now right out of bed I can stand flat on my feet and touch the ceiling, which I couldn't do before I started. Didn't really take good measurements. If you want the studies that he cites try and track down his original post.

Hakker didn't invent M.E.N.S.

The user Bababooie on the original growtallforum invented M.E.N.S. and Hakker came along and improved it after with better exercise advice for increasing GH and just a better write up on it overall. Hakker was on growtallforum before going to the bodybuilding.com misc. When Hakker made his website and private forum with a researcher team he was reaching beyond the growtallforum which is why he posted M.E.N.S. on bodybuilding.com. He also got banned from DatBTrue for being underage.

Bro accutane ruined my life as well