[Theory] Increasing the Efficiency of Bone Remodelling For Mewing/Bonesmashing [High IQcels GTFIH]

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Currently Ascending
better facial definiton due to less bf
wider bigonial width because bigger masseters
better eye area because of squinting
improved side profile because higher hyoid and less bf
Mewing does NOTHING, it's cope
What about his chin & browridge tho? He couldn't have gotten any surgery/fillers where he lives.

didntreadlol

didntreadlol

6'10 8PSL
What about his chin & browridge tho? He couldn't have gotten any surgery/fillers where he lives.
Browridge can be frauded by just frowning, he's also jutting which makes his chin appear more prominent
Also he might have had rhino, look at this pic:
1585118963858.png

if he got rhino, it means he probably had other surgeries/fillers aswell

Incoming

Incoming

Newbie Gymceller
better facial definiton due to less bf
wider bigonial width because bigger masseters
better eye area because of squinting
improved side profile because higher hyoid and less bf
Mewing does NOTHING, it's cope
What about Astro sky’s transformation? If mewing is cope than what affects facial development?

Incoming

Incoming

Newbie Gymceller
Genetics, hgh, igf1, mouthbreathing. Astro sky is a squinting frauding jew lol, his bone growth came naturally from puberty
Most of his changes came from age 19 and up. Mewing is legit, it’s just a slow process. And yes hgh, hormones and genetics play a factor but tongue posture is supreme

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

if you're still young and have open plates real forward growth is always gonna look better than a lefort.
Yeah no, maybe like under 12, have yet to see any actual good results from those methods that probably just isn’t puberty

rax1337

rax1337

Trainee
Yeah no, maybe like under 12, have yet to see any actual good results from those methods that probably just isn’t puberty
I'll be this forums poster child hopefully haha. If only i could get a non blue pilled orthodontist to prescribe me the infraoral appliance for face pulling since in canada the general public cant commission an ortho lab.

M

mulattomaxxer

Adept
You have to be seriously ill to consider bonesmashing. Are you seriously going to crudely beat the shit out of your face hoping that it will look better. Even if bonesmashing works the risk is far to high to seriously consider.

B

bebzon123

Trainee
Genetics, hgh, igf1, mouthbreathing. Astro sky is a squinting frauding jew lol, his bone growth came naturally from puberty
how can his transformation come from puberty??He looked like a twig when he was 19.You are truly low iq
He is 24 now.Puberty ended years ago

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

pm me forward growth
thecaste

thecaste

DIOR
Incoming

Incoming

Newbie Gymceller
Why do you take Mk4? MK7 is better, shown by several studies.
I always heard mk4 was better for bone remodeling. Got any links for the studies?
Yes, as far as I know. It really surprises me how many guys take MK4 instead of MK7. I take around 600 mcg per day together with D3.
600mcg is crazy tf. Any results from super dosing?

thecaste

thecaste

DIOR
I always heard mk4 was better for bone remodeling. Got any links for the studies?

600mcg is crazy tf. Any results from super dosing?

"...demonstrated that MK-4 supplementation did not increase serum MK-4 levels."
"However, consecutive administration of MK-7 increased serum MK-7 levels significantly in all subjects."

I have not yet been able to see any results that undoubtedly came from K2 alone. However, my ramus became longer in the last half year (probably mainly by chewing).

H

HolePunch

Trainee

"...demonstrated that MK-4 supplementation did not increase serum MK-4 levels."
"However, consecutive administration of MK-7 increased serum MK-7 levels significantly in all subjects."

I have not yet been able to see any results that undoubtedly came from K2 alone. However, my ramus became longer in the last half year (probably mainly by chewing).

Does it say anywhere that mk7 is good for bones?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)