Increasing the Efficiency of Bone Remodelling For Mewing/Bonesmashing [High IQcels GTFIH]

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Narcissist
Would this be possible?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
mewing and bonesmashing doesnt work

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 4671, AlexHeally and 5 others
I came here expecting a thesis paper or some info,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 2621 and 15 others
I came here expecting a thesis paper or some info,
Nah just a shower thought. Researched but couldn't seem to find much tbh.
mewing and bonesmashing doesnt work

817D5102 9E5A 4D91 B8B9 57F28F06FB38

C5EC6E70 057F 464F A186 5FF19241BC4C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Be_ConfidentBro, Chadelite and 5 others
Inject hgh + take k2 mk4 + Chin tuck + hard mew + facepull for ultimate forward growth gains

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Be_ConfidentBro, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
better facial definiton due to less bf
wider bigonial width because bigger masseters
better eye area because of squinting
improved side profile because higher hyoid and less bf
Mewing does NOTHING, it's cope
What about his chin & browridge tho? He couldn't have gotten any surgery/fillers where he lives.

• +1
Is there any evidence showing that hgh increases/stimulates bone remodelling?
This study I saved to read for when I’m more awake. Quick google search revealed “GH directly and through IGF-I stimulates osteoblast proliferation and activity, promoting bone formation”

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SexyMofo and Darkstrand
What about his chin & browridge tho? He couldn't have gotten any surgery/fillers where he lives.
Browridge can be frauded by just frowning, he's also jutting which makes his chin appear more prominent
Also he might have had rhino, look at this pic:

if he got rhino, it means he probably had other surgeries/fillers aswell

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
better facial definiton due to less bf
wider bigonial width because bigger masseters
better eye area because of squinting
improved side profile because higher hyoid and less bf
Mewing does NOTHING, it's cope
What about Astro sky’s transformation? If mewing is cope than what affects facial development?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Elias
What about Astro sky’s transformation? If mewing is cope than what affects facial development?
Genetics, hgh, igf1, mouthbreathing. Astro sky is a squinting frauding jew lol, his bone growth came naturally from puberty

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
Genetics, hgh, igf1, mouthbreathing. Astro sky is a squinting frauding jew lol, his bone growth came naturally from puberty
Most of his changes came from age 19 and up. Mewing is legit, it’s just a slow process. And yes hgh, hormones and genetics play a factor but tongue posture is supreme

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Incoming and 2 others
if you're still young and have open plates real forward growth is always gonna look better than a lefort.
Yeah no, maybe like under 12, have yet to see any actual good results from those methods that probably just isn’t puberty

• +1
Yeah no, maybe like under 12, have yet to see any actual good results from those methods that probably just isn’t puberty
I'll be this forums poster child hopefully haha. If only i could get a non blue pilled orthodontist to prescribe me the infraoral appliance for face pulling since in canada the general public cant commission an ortho lab.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and TheAscendedOne
at this point, I can't be bothered posting in threads like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
You have to be seriously ill to consider bonesmashing. Are you seriously going to crudely beat the shit out of your face hoping that it will look better. Even if bonesmashing works the risk is far to high to seriously consider.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TheAscendedOne and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
nope

• +1
Inject hgh + take k2 mk4 + Chin tuck + hard mew + facepull for ultimate forward growth gains
Why do you take Mk4? MK7 is better, shown by several studies.

• +1
how can his transformation come from puberty??He looked like a twig when he was 19.You are truly low iq
He is 24 now.Puberty ended years ago

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
really? good info. dosage? I only find cucked 100mcg pills
Yes, as far as I know. It really surprises me how many guys take MK4 instead of MK7. I take around 600 mcg per day together with D3.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yes, as far as I know. It really surprises me how many guys take MK4 instead of MK7. I take around 600 mcg per day together with D3.
where tf I find mk7

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and TheAscendedOne
Why do you take Mk4? MK7 is better, shown by several studies.
I always heard mk4 was better for bone remodeling. Got any links for the studies?
600mcg is crazy tf. Any results from super dosing?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
I always heard mk4 was better for bone remodeling. Got any links for the studies?

600mcg is crazy tf. Any results from super dosing?

"...demonstrated that MK-4 supplementation did not increase serum MK-4 levels."
"However, consecutive administration of MK-7 increased serum MK-7 levels significantly in all subjects."

I have not yet been able to see any results that undoubtedly came from K2 alone. However, my ramus became longer in the last half year (probably mainly by chewing).

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401

"...demonstrated that MK-4 supplementation did not increase serum MK-4 levels."
"However, consecutive administration of MK-7 increased serum MK-7 levels significantly in all subjects."

I have not yet been able to see any results that undoubtedly came from K2 alone. However, my ramus became longer in the last half year (probably mainly by chewing).

Does it say anywhere that mk7 is good for bones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Does it say anywhere that mk7 is good for bones?
That was not the subject of this study; that K2 is good for bone is scientific consensus.

• +1
Hi SexyMofo

Thank you for contacting me about MSE treatment. In our most recent consult, you brought up a device known as a 'facepuller'. Unfortunately I am not aware of such a device and it's uses to 'pull the maxilla forward' as you claimed. I have referred you to another clinic, please contact them soon:

Regards
Dr GetThatBread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401, SexyMofo and 1 other person
That was not the subject of this study; that K2 is good for bone is scientific consensus.

That mk4 is good for bones is consensus as far as I know. The studies I've read all talk about mk4. We're interested in whether or not mk7 has the same benefits as mk4.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6401
Would this be possible?
something along these lines should help theoretically:

25mg daily MK-677 & 200mcg Huperzine-A or HGH
but the latter is probably not necessary or desirable costwise

200mcg K2 MK4 daily
I read that at a 200mcg dose almost all the enzymes that bind it with calcium are activated so I don't think a megadose like a lot of people on here advise is neccesary

10mg Ostarine daily
you could swap it out for another sarm that selects for bone but I think it's your best bet because none of the companies seem to know what they're selling when it comes to S-4 and most others would be overkill. Do your own research on how to safely run this and MK-667.

Then you'd wanna take full (or twice the amount depending) daily values of calcium and zinc and everything else needed for bone growth. A multi vitiman is probably a good idea too.
And maybe take a mild AI like Armistane on the cycle and a pct when you're off, depending on the length of the ostarine use that is.

About to run something similar to this myself while chewing hard gum. I wouldn't bank on this unless you're still developing but worse case scenario you make great gains.

• +1
Come home to the discord king
is he still on discord? dyrotic? if so what is his name and tag?

@SubhumanCurrycel
@Blackout.xl
@Amnesia
@Alexanderr

do y'all know dyrotics discord?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423