indian english sounds so retarded

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned

Sounds so retarded

"skin whitening" lmao. There is nothing worse than self hating curry retards.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone
They're trying to improve their SMV so they can eventually have sex, how is that retarded

Wonder if that creme contains bleach.

They're trying to improve their SMV so they can eventually have sex, how is that retarded

They should just accept their skin and dont try to bleach their skin since they dont have the ideal facial features to pull a white skin off. They are low iq a nd think that it is their skin colour what makes them unattractive kek

They should just accept their skin and dont try to bleach their skin since they dont have the ideal facial features to pull a white skin off. They are low iq a nd think that it is their skin colour what makes them unattractive kek
GigaCOPE
skin color matters

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Never_Began
Skin matter man...a lot

He is speaking english?

Sounds so retarded

"skin whitening" lmao. There is nothing worse than self hating curry retards.

Why am i laughing so much at this video even though it's not even funny smh

is this cgi?

When Indians talk on pc reviews or phone reviews I can barely understand them huahaurheahurusha Der aseus pc is uhr greeeeht pc ennnd likaly well be Der wan Fer perchus

When Indians talk on pc reviews or phone reviews I can barely understand them huahaurheahurusha Der aseus pc is uhr greeeeht pc ennnd likaly well be Der wan Fer perchus

hshahahahah true

Mate just so you know Indians don't skin whiten to look like white people, they skin whiten to look like paler Indians

He is speaking english?

yea it is, even though i only understand 10% of what hes saying. Check the comments. Its all in english. And the funny thing is that indians are good at writing in english but awful at speaking because of their weird accent