Indian news article on 'currycels'

At least they mog australian aboriginals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned and Deleted member 2846
They always talk about misogyny as if it's some great evil, and not the basic primal instinct of all humans. It's a virtue. If you aren't a misogynist, you aren't fully human.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Andros, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
At least they mog australian aboriginals
not even tryna be racist or anything but they legit look like direct descendants of apes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Aesthetic, LordGodcat and 1 other person
not even tryna be racist or anything but they legit look like direct descendants of apes

You can at least be happy knowing that you are not coming last in the race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Aesthetic and Deleted member 2846
They always talk about misogyny as if it's some great evil, and not the basic primal instinct of all humans. It's a virtue. If you aren't a misogynist, you aren't fully human.
elab

To be a misogynist is, to be honest with oneself.

No rational man can think of women being the same and equal as him.
We instinctively have different roles in the procreation cycle. Older generations knew this, hence why they kept women in check for thousands of years until these last 60 years.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, LookistWorld, Ruby and 1 other person
Think about it, even until recently women were considered subservient - the cleaners and cookers, but not ones to do anything of significant importance. Men have thrived and lived together in societies based on a contract for tens of thousands of years. A beta-male will contribute his labor and resources for the good of the whole, but only under the promise that the Chad leaders won't horde the women for themselves.

That's why monogamy came to be, an idea that is completely contrary to a woman's/Chad's nature. It was to ensure support and loyalty. And it worked. Women were happier. Divorce rates were lower. Male suicides were much less frequent. Children grew up in homes with 2 parents, and were better off for it. It all hinged on some benevolent misogyny. Men believed women to be less, but it was ultimately for the good of everyone.

Now we see a reversal back to the primal nature of mankind, where only 1 man per 17 women reproduced. We're reverting back to what life was like before the societal contract, back when the most genetically blessed men would have massive harems of women. And look what it's done.

People are more mentally ill and unhappy than ever before. Obviously there are many reasons for this, but one of them is the rising tide of feminism. Humans cannot survive on the laws of beasts. What makes us different is our ability to deny our instincts for the greater good. Women, on their own, cannot deny their instincts, so it is necessary for men to intervene and help them along.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Think about it, even until recently women were considered subservient - the cleaners and cookers, but not ones to do anything of significant importance. Men have thrived and lived together in societies based on a contract for tens of thousands of years. A beta-male will contribute his labor and resources for the good of the whole, but only under the promise that the Chad leaders won't horde the women for themselves.

That's why monogamy came to be, an idea that is completely contrary to a woman's/Chad's nature. It was to ensure support and loyalty. And it worked. Women were happier. Divorce rates were lower. Male suicides were much less frequent. Children grew up in homes with 2 parents, and were better off for it. It all hinged on some benevolent misogyny. Men believed women to be less, but it was ultimately for the good of everyone.

Now we see a reversal back to the primal nature of mankind, where only 1 man per 17 women reproduced. We're reverting back to what life was like before the societal contract, back when the most genetically blessed men would have massive harems of women. And look what it's done.

People are more mentally ill and unhappy than ever before. Obviously there are many reasons for this, but one of them is the rising tide of feminism. Humans cannot survive on the laws of beasts. What makes us different is our ability to deny our instincts for the greater good. Women, on their own, cannot deny their instincts, so it is necessary for men to intervene and help them along.
I agree. I’ve seen women go on diets before, work out, show long term commitment to things like that. I think women can deny their instincts, unless you prove me wrong.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
LoL the title is right. They cant get a date because of their face, not race

I agree. I’ve seen women go on diets before, work out, show long term commitment to things like that. I think women can deny their instincts, unless you prove me wrong.
There are exceptions to every rule, of course. But I'll counter your anecdotal evidence with my own: I have never seen a man who is true genetic trash be shown genuine love from a woman that was not his mother. Being physically fit is the natural state of most animals, so a fat girl going on a diet is a return to what nature intended.

A girl having Chads children is also what nature intended. That's why the commitment to a partner is even more severe than the other commitments you mentioned. She has to suffer 9 months and potentially death, and then many years raising the child. Why would she want to do that for a genetically shit child? It would likely just die.

With modern technology a lot of these things don't matter anymore. But the 9 months and 18 years certainly do. That's why it is very difficult for a woman to deny her instincts when it comes to potential mates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
IT IS BEYOND OVER

Capture

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
There are exceptions to every rule, of course. But I'll counter your anecdotal evidence with my own: I have never seen a man who is true genetic trash be shown genuine love from a woman that was not his mother. Being physically fit is the natural state of most animals, so a fat girl going on a diet is a return to what nature intended.

A girl having Chads children is also what nature intended. That's why the commitment to a partner is even more severe than the other commitments you mentioned. She has to suffer 9 months and potentially death, and then many years raising the child. Why would she want to do that for a genetically shit child? It would likely just die.

With modern technology a lot of these things don't matter anymore. But the 9 months and 18 years certainly do. That's why it is very difficult for a woman to deny her instincts when it comes to potential mates.
Solid points. You passed devils advocate.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld