Indian parents thought I looked sick when I got lean last summer

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I went from 21 percent body fat to 10 % finally could see my 6 pack felt great but family and relatives thought I looked unhealthy, my waist went from a 30 to a 27 lol. Why are brown parents against gymmaxing and lookmaxing?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2205
Because in a country like India, being fat has always been a status symbol of being rich because you can afford to eat that amount of food and not have to do labour, ending up being that fat. The low class labours are always malnourished and lean.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shubham4894, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 1680 and 8 others
did ur face get leaner

same im like 14-15 percent (skinny fat )
and my parents say i look "lean" which doesnt make any sense at all
i want to get leaner but cant cuz im basically being force fed

While I am here trying to gain weight

for most ppl 14-15 is lean. since youre skinnyfat ur gonna have to improve.

for most ppl 14-15 is lean. since youre skinnyfat ur gonna have to improve.
i have zero fat on my upper chest, zero on arms pretty much and my face is kind of lean
i have a small fat pad on my chest so i could be leaner

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
i have zero fat on my upper chest, zero on arms pretty much and my face is kind of lean
i have a small fat pad on my chest so i could be leaner
gl getting it off boyo. if ur 14-15% it shouldnt take that long, just hit the treadmill.

or it could be because of estrogen, it causes manboobs to occur when ur skinny.

gl getting it off boyo. if ur 14-15% it shouldnt take that long, just hit the treadmill.

or it could be because of estrogen, it causes manboobs to occur when ur skinny.
yeah it could be. i dont think im high estrogen as my fat storage pattern is dimorphic

don't listen to your mom bro, they all want to fatten you up.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
[/QUOTE

lol my parents try to force feed me curry and rice and other indian shit only during dinner, the other times I eat American clean food

Your parents want you to be a nice beta. Now be a nice beta beta and eat your veggies.

I went from 21 percent body fat to 10 % finally could see my 6 pack felt great but family and relatives thought I looked unhealthy, my waist went from a 30 to a 27 lol. Why are brown parents against gymmaxing and lookmaxing?
these indian (mostly hindu) parents are so stupid - they don't eat beef and a lot dont eat any meats, no wonder why most are twinks who studycel but would lose to anyone else if they studied as well.

these indian (mostly hindu) parents are so stupid - they don't eat beef and a lot dont eat any meats, no wonder why most are twinks who studycel but would lose to anyone else if they studied as well.
Meat produce chads . That why I started eating meat to help gain muscle

Veggies are good for you, the problem is indian put oil on it
veggies are dogshit trash useless food full of antinutrients and shit amounts of nutrients + phytoestrogens.

I FUCKING HATE VEGETABLES ITS THE REASON WHY MOST OF INDIA IS SHORT .

veggies are dogshit trash useless food full of antinutrients and shit amounts of nutrients + phytoestrogens.

I FUCKING HATE VEGETABLES ITS THE REASON WHY MOST OF INDIA IS SHORT .
they arent short because of vegetables, they are short because they dont get enough meat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Because they are jealous. And totally delusional. "Just become a doctor and be a lonely nerd" theory.

I don't know why my dad is the same fucking way. My little brother got super fucking lean out of determination in early high school and my retard parents were always trying to get him to eat sweets and he would just heisman their shit time and time again. The unwavering self-discipline he displayed was honestly astonishing.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Because in a country like India, being fat has always been a status symbol of being rich because you can afford to eat that amount of food and not have to do labour, ending up being that fat. The low class labours are always malnourished and lean.
Ironically, this is why i see more chads outside that live on the street in india.
Most Indian IT telecom engineers are fat fucks and subhuman