Indian will never recover their social status

Spartacus1-

Spartacus1-

The world is yours
They dont have the looks nor the T to able to do that. It just they have such a shit repetition added with their low psl. Their potential for ascending socially is 1 to a billion. Not even talking facially which makes it even worse. Smh sorry Indian brothers but you are literally at the bottom of the barrel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 7173, Salludon and 1 other person
Who’s the guy in your avi ?
Mirin hard (no homo)

SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME NIGGA IM GONNA MUG YOU
584919B4 A92F 4016 A45D 83FFEFA75F35

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, 5'8manlet, PYT and 4 others
They dont have the looks nor the T to able to do that. It just they have such a shit repetition added with their low psl. Their potential for ascending socially is 1 to a billion. Not even talking facially which makes it even worse. Smh sorry Indian brothers but you are literally at the bottom of the barrel
Curries are the most low inhib and high T men on this planet. We just send the subhuman ones abroad. Come to India and see for yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 6272, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Curries are the most low inhib and high T men on this planet. We just send the subhuman ones abroad. Come to India and see for yourself.
Doubt that. Never been to India. But im not liking what I've heard of it so far. Good culture and history though

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6475
you mogg me being dark curry rlly failos you all those masculine facial bones put to waste with curry phenotype
Brutally raped by pheno ffs.
Shouldn’t play in the sun as a kid over

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
I'm glad we separated from them so we can keep our bloodlines pure from pajeets.

PK zindabad

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
I'm glad we separated from them so we can keep our bloodlines pure from pajeets.

PK zindabad
I dont think there's a major difference between pakis and Indians. They both look the same tbh

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Biggdink
I dont think there's a major difference between pakis and Indians. They both look the same tbh

Legit comes down to pheno, Pakis come in three forms

Chinky Western Asian looking, Persian or Persian passing or Actual Pajeet,

The upper classes of society consist of a mix of the first two with a slight undertone of the third.

In Paki beauty standards the less Pajeet you look the more normie you are

They Will be super power 2021

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-
Yes, you may continue to lecture Indians about how over it is for them but the fact still remains that you are a fucking subhuman as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 1751
Doubt that. Never been to India. But im not liking what I've heard of it so far. Good culture and history though
Bruh just use your brain. Indians will literally go for any girl they like. Don't matter if they look subhuman or not, unlike cumskins who will hide inside a closet if they see a single pimple on their face. Low inhib to the core nibba